Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I'm beginning to dread posting that 62 day thing now. :( But we all gotta live through it.

BTW, now we only have 61 days until the premiere. **ducks from flying objects**
:p

61 days until we get to see Eddie again. :(

:lol: :lol: Damn, I'm not safe in here anymore, am I? Well, I wouldn't have a problem with handling Flack's gun. Give me a time, date and place, and hell! I'd be there! :p :devil:

No! 61 days! *pouts* It'll be so long before I can see Flack again...

Looking forward to new tie/shirt combinations he'll be wearing too! :D

If I had the 1st season of CSI: NY that would help me ALOT in getting through these next few months, but still I want the new season to start! I'm anxious about it! :D

I don't mind the re-runs, but I could see why you would tire of them. I love looking forward to watching my favorite episodes.

At least we have the reruns. Can you imagine people out there that can get even the reruns or people who haven't even seen season 2. Man I feel sorry for him. Ok that didn't help me feel any better. :(

somewhat IHNC only because it was a sad episode and made me cry the first time around. but that episode is one of my favorites.

carmine in that ep...*shudders*...so good.

He's amazing in that episode! So deep and emotional. He has an incredible performance in that episode [not that he's not good in other episdoes or anything].

Some pics I found in my Photobucket account -

flack4.jpg

CSINY_123_161.jpg

CSINY_111_285.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back