Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

At the beginning it didn't work for me at all, neither the Java Applet nor the IRC. At the beginning my friend and I (here in my country) thought it was due to a limit in the connections or something but another friend in Canada ;) said that more people kept logging in the chat. Then we realized it was a problem with our ISP, its DNS server blocks some IRC server domain names, so that you can't connect through the Applet or MIRC 'cause as far as I know, this kind of Applet is and IRC thingy too, but made with Java. That took us like 2 hours to find out, after updating the Java (that was already updated, btw) and for me installing the MiRC (I had never used it :lol:)

Then it was very, very, funny :lol: I really loved it, it was amazing, my heart was beating so fast, I couldn't believe it was him typing the answeres :p. I'd have liked him to answer the tattoos question that I must say, it was totally innocent :D I really didn't know he had tattoos :eek: I've never even seen him in bare chest :p

Excellent I loved it, the spammers was the bad thing of the night :( but the mods did an excellent job kicking them out :D and guys I admire you and now I wouldn't like to be you, so much responsibility :| you do an excellent job everyday :D

ETA: Oh detdonflackjr they didn't ask your question about Stella and Flack. I was bothering the mods the whole night to do it :lol: (Sorry guys *blushes*) and I even asked it myself but nothing. At least I got a question asked :D

Did you by any chance ask, if he could play Stella? Cuz his answer was "after a few drinks, maybe". I just love this guy's humor. :)

^^ Nop, I didn't :p

I think it was Kristine *shrugs* (I mean another person did), who asked him that if he could play another character in NY what character would be, and he said: Flack. So she said: Not Stella?

I asked where his tattoos were :rolleyes:

ETA: and then when everybody was saying Thanks an everything, I said (among other things :p): have a good night kiss from me :eek:

Ok, pls bear in mind that I'm officially computer-and-technologically challenged :lol: - exactly how do you get on to one of these chats? I've seen the link I have to click on to join the chat room but what then? What do I have to install and how long does it take to install? What do you see on screen during the chat? What were the problems with the "spammers" and how did it affect the chat?

Pls speak slowly, in words of less than two syllables and pls no big words! :D

I would love to join the next Eddie chat but am totally confuzzled as to how! :(

Thanks so much to all of you who stuck around through the various glitches and for all the great questions you came up with. And apologies to those who couldn't get in. Top explained all the issues in her post. The transcript should be up within the next day or two so that everyone can enjoy Eddie's humor and appreciate what a good sport he was given the circumstances.

can the link to the transcript be posted here please? :)

I tried for almost two hours to get in. :mad: Java wasn't working for me (grrr) and the MIRC wouldn't work either. I was having a mini freak out since it was my first chat. Luckily I work at home sometimes and we use java. I finally logged in through my work and got on the internet from there and the chat came right up.

I had a good time and Eddie was really a pleasure. He's a little slow with the typing :rolleyes:, but I'll let that slide.

How do i view the chat.. unless it hasn't been put out yet then never mind

^^ I don't think the transcript is up yet.

That chat was awesome :D.It was my frist one with an actor. I didn't know that Eddie was a slow typer :lol:. Just kidding.

None of my friends believe that I was actually in a chat wiht Eddie Cahill though :rolleyes:..they all think it was his publicist or something..no one would believe me.

Hmm. General concensus is that Eddie needs Mavis Beacon. :lol:

In terms of smoothness and just general quality compared to the other chats, this one kinda stunk. All the other ones have gone so much better and this one just left a lot to be desired. IE: Actually getting in. :lol: I know that the circumstances were different for this one though, so I suppose I'll let it slide. :p

Where can you find the transcript?? is it posted somewhere?? if not does anyone know when it might be posted??

The transcript isn't yet up, but as Mrs.G stated above it should be posted within a few days. ;)

You'll be able to find it on the main CSI Files page once it's posted.

ka990 said:
Is there any chance of another chat, or Top doing another interview with him so the questions that were missed can be asked?

I've got them all printed out and will save them for the next interview with Eddie. :cool:

Eddie's typing was slow, but so was mine...there were major problems with that chatroom. I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but it kept reversing my letters! It was seriously the freakiest, weirdest experience ever. I know MrsG had issues, too. Not fun at all. Hopefully we can figure out the issues for the next chat.

And yes, for those of you wondering, that was definitely Eddie typing out the answers in the chat! No publicist would have had the patience that Eddie did for getting into the chat, dealing with the spammers, etc. Eddie freakin' rules!

I was busy sleeping whilst the chat was on, but I'm very much looking forward to reading the transcript. :)

Thanks Top and MrsG for all your hard work on it. I'll definately plan get up early for the next chat! :p

Back