Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

Yeah thanks to the mods for giving it their all in the chat with Eddie!! I bet it was fab even though it sounds like there were a few problems!
Hats off to you all who participated! CSI:NY has some very dedicated fans!

i join you guys in saying that the mods did a great job, trying to get these spammers out. i couldn't have done it, cause i'm not a very smart person when it comes to computers.. :rolleyes: so, really, to all the mods: thanks for making this chat possible! :D i loved it, and next time, i will be there again! :)

It was the first chat that I joined - and I must say it was great! Eddie is such a great guy! It was amazing how patient he was and that he stayed for over an hour! It really was worth getting up at 4:30 in the morning!

I also had problems attendig the chat and was starting to get a bit disappointed. But finally I got in!

I want to thank the great mods who had to deal with all those problems! You really did a wonderful job under this cicumstances!

Kat Von D...........Has she done some body art on Eddie???? Wha wha whaaaaaaatt Oh hell.... the words BODY.... and ART..... and EDDIE...... in one sentence are just enough to give me the shivers........in a lovely way

Eddie has said he has a heart with an arrow and a sparrow on top on his shoulder. Kat Von D mainly does black and grey portraits, and occasionally other black and grey work.

I find it unlikely that she's inked him.

Alrighty girls, the chat transcript has been posted. You can find it here. It actually doesn't look that bad once it's cleaned up and most of the trolling stuff is removed. You can't really see from reading it what a mess it was in execution.

Thank you so much, MrsGiovinazzo :)!!

Ack, I didn't know that whatever was typed after he said "thank you" would be shown :p. Haha, I was being a fangirl and asked him to come to pennsylvania :rolleyes:

Holy Crap! Eddie answered my question! *squeels with delight* Thank you Mods for organizing the chat! This was my first chat and I really enjoyed it!

darx2mint4 said:
Ack, I didn't know that whatever was typed after he said "thank you" would be shown :p. Haha, I was being a fangirl and asked him to come to pennsylvania :rolleyes:
Yep, everything until Eddie logs off gets included. ;)

Thanks again to all who participated. :D

I will remember that for the next chat. It would be nice if Gary took part in a chat. Although my question would be something unrelated to Mac Taylor. Gary is such a talented actor/musician that it would be hard to come up with a good question without sounding obsessive.

FLACK_ATTACK said:
Holy Crap! Eddie answered my question! *squeels with delight* Thank you Mods for organizing the chat! This was my first chat and I really enjoyed it!

I had a question asked too and "Holy Crap!" just about summed up my reaction too! :D Thanks again for the chat - any idea when Top will get to interview him again and ask more of the questions that weren't asked 'cos of the problems with the chat?

Thank you so much for the transcript! He sounds like such a joy to chat and work with. He is such a sweetheart!!

*hats off to Eddie and everyone involved and who partiipated in the chat*

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Alrighty girls, the chat transcript has been posted. You can find it here. It actually doesn't look that bad once it's cleaned up and most of the trolling stuff is removed. You can't really see from reading it what a mess it was in execution.

Thanks much! I'm reading it right now. :)

Back