Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

Ack, I didn't know that whatever was typed after he said "thank you" would be shown . Haha, I was being a fangirl and asked him to come to pennsylvania
:lol: I sent love from the D/F board, which is a bit embarrassing, so don't feel bad. :p I hope he at least got a chuckle out of it. :lol:

(By the way, MrsG, I posted our Yahoo chat in the restricted forum on BC if you wanted to read it. ;) You can see them double and triple daring me to send you that question about the desk. :eek: )

MrsGiovinazzo Thank you for the transcript! And to all the Mods for doing the chat. And to everyone that asked all the questions that I couldn't think of. ;)

Faylinn said:
(By the way, MrsG, I posted our Yahoo chat in the restricted forum on BC if you wanted to read it. ;) You can see them double and triple daring me to send you that question about the desk. :eek: )
I'll have to go check that out. I loved your comments. I was having trouble not shitting my pants due to all the technical issues and you kept making me smile.

Sadly, I did try to tell Eddie about all the comments I was receiving suggesting Carmine as a potential love interest, but because I couldn't type properly it took FOREVER for me to type that one sentence and just as I was about to hit enter, Kristine's next question came up on so I had to delete it and start the lengthy process of trying to get my next question typed out. :( Probably just as well. With all the behind the scenes frustrations, Eddie didn't need to see my potentially inappropriate remark. :lol:

Showtime said:
Eddie has said he has a heart with an arrow and a sparrow on top on his shoulder. Kat Von D mainly does black and grey portraits, and occasionally other black and grey work.

I find it unlikely that she's inked him.

I'm agreeing with you on the unlikey-she's-inked him, but she does do other things than portraits. Anything with a lot of detail tends to be handed over to her, mainly because she's astonishingly good at small, intricate tattoos.

I'd still plump for Ami, given the choice. <3

ka990 said:
FLACK_ATTACK said:
Holy Crap! Eddie answered my question! *squeels with delight* Thank you Mods for organizing the chat! This was my first chat and I really enjoyed it!

I had a question asked too and "Holy Crap!" just about summed up my reaction too! :D Thanks again for the chat - any idea when Top will get to interview him again and ask more of the questions that weren't asked 'cos of the problems with the chat?

Hopefully sometime around the end of the season, or the start of next. :cool:

Reading over the transcript, it doesn't seem as short as it felt when it was happening! I'm glad. I think we got some good questions up, and Eddie had some fantastic answers.

WOW!!! i absolutely loved reading the transcript of the chat!!!! I really wished i could have had the will power to have stayed up til 3.30 am to be there for it! :(

Eddie sounds like such a great guy! it was a great interview!!! :D thangs again for organizing it Top!! :D

I'll have to go check that out. I loved your comments. I was having trouble not shitting my pants due to all the technical issues and you kept making me smile.
Hehehehe, I'm glad we kept a smile on your face. ;)

Sadly, I did try to tell Eddie about all the comments I was receiving suggesting Carmine as a potential love interest, but because I couldn't type properly it took FOREVER for me to type that one sentence and just as I was about to hit enter, Kristine's next question came up on so I had to delete it and start the lengthy process of trying to get my next question typed out. Probably just as well. With all the behind the scenes frustrations, Eddie didn't need to see my potentially inappropriate remark.
Argh! I would have loved to see his response, but like you say, it was probably for the best. *sniffle of disappointment* :(

;)

Sadly, I did try to tell Eddie about all the comments I was receiving suggesting Carmine as a potential love interest
OMG :eek:...I would have loved to seen his reaction to that. He probably would have joked about it and said ok. If only he knew how serious we were. :p

Ooooh too bad it wasnt asked..I bet he would have had such a hilarious response

I loved when he said "Tom needs to calm down" :lol:

Top41 said:
ka990 said:
FLACK_ATTACK said:
Holy Crap! Eddie answered my question! *squeels with delight* Thank you Mods for organizing the chat! This was my first chat and I really enjoyed it!

I had a question asked too and "Holy Crap!" just about summed up my reaction too! :D Thanks again for the chat - any idea when Top will get to interview him again and ask more of the questions that weren't asked 'cos of the problems with the chat?

Hopefully sometime around the end of the season, or the start of next. :cool:

*jumps up and down in front of Top waving hands frantically* Can I come with you? Huh, huh, pweeeeasse? huh?! *lower lip wobble* :D

How do you arrange these interviews and how long are you allowed with them? What is Eddie like in person?! :lol:

^The interviews are usually over the phone just due to everyone's schedules--it's much easier to do one over the phone than it is to actually meet someone somewhere, and the actors do work long, long hours.

But my last interview with Eddie was in person, and he's funny, charming, gracious and one of the genuinely nicest people I've ever met. Eddie is awesome, seriously awesome. :D

Well, I am a bit late to say this but thanks for getting the chat transcript up so quickly. :)

It was really great to get to read it, especially as I couldn't be in the chat itself, and seems like it was a great chat. Well done to everyone involved. And *yay*, thanks for asking my question. :lol: :D

Thank you to the mods for asking my question. Eddie was gracious and informative. It's interesting to read the transcript and see his personality shine through. :)

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the chat and thanks to the mods for working things out so that we could at least have some time with Eddie. Oh and thanks for making the transcript.

Back