Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Oooh, more questions - *Eddie runs to file restraining order* :D

As a professional actor who like so many others had to wait for his big break as Flack, how do you feel about the use of guest stars who are not professional actors being used when other young actors are also waiting for their own big chance?

In "Zoo York" in S2 Flack said he was allergic to cats - did the writers of "The Ride In" in S3 offer you any explanation as to how his cat allergy disappeared despite Flack being amongst cats?

I think I've read that one of your hobbies/likes is cooking. Do you do most of the cooking at home and if one of us got the chance, what would you ask us to cook for you?

Flack comes across as a very strong, independant character - what would have been the most difficult part of his hospital stay for him in CoTP?

Your work is always praised in the episode reviews on TalkCSI - do you ever read them?

There have been a number of fan projects organised for various cast members - it there now competition amongst the cast as to who has had the best/the most projects?

Top - can we ask personal questions? If so do we PM them to you or post them here? Also, as someone has already posted, at the end of the chat can you pls pass on our thanks for his work on the show? :)

2. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

i'm gonna be seriously stupid here an ask is it 10.30pm in the UK or some unearhtly time in the morning? :p

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ It will be 3.30am UK time. Eastern time is the time it will be in NY for instance, which is currently 5 hours behind GMT. :)

4. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

I'll be sleeping! Why must I be in a different time zone? Why?! I'll just ask a question, but I don't know what to ask! Hmm...

5. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ooh, I have a question now! Do you ever watch yourself in CSI:NY, just to see what it looks like when you act?

(I know that sounds like a dumb question, but I always wonder if people watch themselves act, so this was the first thing that came to mind).

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Lol, good thing it's 11.30am, Thursday here during that chat.
    Hopefully, I can participate. :)

7. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I'd have to get up at 4:30 for this! It's just not fair!

8. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Omg i'm so excited!!!!! I cant wait!! I have to sneek downstairs at like 2 in the morning but its worth it!!!

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I thought of a question...I've read so many on here it may have already been mentioned but I'll give it a shot.

A lot of your fans like to pair Flack with various characters, including other male characters (particularly Danny :p). Does it bother you when you read about Flack being paired with other characters, male or female?

I'd really love to ask about what he would think of a Danny/Flack relationship on the show but I don't wanna freak him out.

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I unfortunately will not be able to attend the chat, so I figured that I would try and get Eddie to answer one of my questions instead!

Which do you think has had more of an impact upon the number of people who watch CSI: New York: the forensic science and crime-fighting aspect of the show, or the continual development of the characters?

and

Will Flack ever get to say more lines?

Thanks, I'm so excited for this!

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi, Im asking this question again to you guys because I really need an answer:
    I just have a question for you guys, the nickname we choose, should it be our screen name? Do you think he might be offended or something if I use my screenname (ILuvJonathanTogo)?
    Thanks in advance :)

12. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I don't think he'll be offended. If you're really worried, you could always use the nickname IluvEddieCahill.

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That would either really flatter him or really creep him out :lol: Ill think about it :) Thanks

14. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

okay, i just figured out that it will be 4.30AM then, in holland. and that sucks, cause it means i can't join the chat, unless i get up that early (and i have a week with 14 tests in it, so i neeed my sleep :p) so, that means i gotta come up with a good question... i'll think about it, and post it this afternoon ;) i did calculate it right, didn't i? it is 4.30AM here then, isn't it? :confused:

15. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

You did it right ;) it will be 4:30 AM