Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

I'd also like to know if there's going to be a Don centric episode at some point in the future. Um, let's see. I really don't know what to ask, I'm a little afraid of sounding stupid. Okay, here's one:

Do you think there is any chance that Flack and Sid could have a scene together? I think it'd be fun to watch.

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi! Wow this is so exciting, if Im able to attend, this will be my first live chat with one of the actors that I have ever attended! :) Just one quick question about the chat, where is this chat room , how do we get to it? And how do you actually ask him a question? Sorry if these are newbie questions :lol:
    Im going to try my hardest to attend the chat, it shouldnt be that hard, it will only be 5:30pm for me :)

3. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

I am so going to have to read the transcript. I am still getting kinks out of my PC at home, so I won't be able to come to chat.

4. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

can't come to the chat because my own computer doesn't work right :( but looking forward to reading the transricpt

only thing I can think to ask about are those fugly ties ;)
    seriously the costume people should know better :lol:

Glad he's agreed to do this again, though :D

5. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

where will the link to the chat be? on the boards or on csifiles.com?

6. AnastaziaMarie

AnastaziaMarie Hit and Run

Ok...I dont know if this question was asked or if it should be asked, but here it goes:

What would you like to see happen to your character as CSI:NY goes along? Would you like to see Lindsay come back to New York?

(All I can come up with for now as I wont be able to attend the chat due to preparing for final exams next week)

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Great questions for Eddie, folks--keep 'em coming!

The instructions for how to get into the chat are in the first post and in the news story. ;) Basically, once you get to the chat page (see link in news story), click on the Java link and it will give you a page where you can choose a name and just log on.

8. Lonia

Lonia Witness

That's really great! What a nice guy - agreeing to do another chat! :)

Haven't attended one of the chats before but read the transcript of the last one with Eddie Cahill and Hill Harper! That was so great to read! :D

And, great questions everyone! I haven't any idea for a question at the moment. I'm also not sure if I will be able to attend the chat - if not I'm so looking forward to the transcript.

9. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

Damnit Jorja...that was SO gonna be my question! :D oh well....hmmm *thinks about another hockey related question to ask Eddie*. btw Jorja love the avatar :)

ok here goes:

1) I too am wondering what Eddie thinks about the NHL trade moves (if he was able to watch them at all), if his beloved Rangers will be able to handle their NY rivals the Islanders now that the Isles have Ryan Smyth. :)

2) I was also wondering what his new project is about "This is Not a Test"...and if he has noticed the major CSI connections (other than himself, Carmine and Hill).

3) We know that Flack's father is high up in the NYPD circuit...was wondering if his dad is going to come up in a storyline in the future?

hopefully i can come back wednesday:)

10. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

Hre's all my questions, I repost it all because I add some:

-I'm glad to see Flack having more storyline, will he have a new event only for him? (like with the drug stuff in the episode 08 from season 3)

-Will he have a love story with someone of the team? Someone else? I hope to see something between Stella and Flack, is that possible? (important, please ask this to him!!!)

-I love the friendship between Danny and Flack, will we have some scenes after the job with them two? Basketball, an evening at Sullivan or something like that...

-In season 3, what is your favourite episode?

-Do you know about fanfictions? Have you already read some or just looked at summaries?

-What do you think about the slash, the fact that some people love to write or talk about a possible love story between Danny and Flack?

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey, thanks for answering my question sbout the chat :) I just have one more, the nickname we choose, should it be our screen name? Do you think he might be offended or something if I use my screenname (ILuvJonathanTogo)?

12. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

Kristine, I don't really have a question for Eddie, because season 3 just got started over here, but if you'd let me, I'd have a short message for him.

Hey Eddie! Since the new season just started in Hungary I don't have any questions, just a short message. Keep up the good work with your character Flack, you're doing an amazing job portraying him. Just let me say "Köszönöm", which means "Thank You" in hungarian. Take care! Bye, Tery

13. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Good evening all,

I would like to post some questions for Weds night. I attending the chat seems 'up in the air' now, since I just woke up with the flu this morning. A broken hip and a 103f temp,lol, I am doing good. I will, however, try my darnest to be there.

1. It is quite clear that Det. Flack's loyalities are torn between his Captain and the CSI team ( Rising Shane ). Do you believe this makes your character stronger, or will it be his ruin?

2. Do you prefer boxers or briefs? ( lol, the grand-daddy of all questions :lol: )

3. Would you like to see Det. Flack have a relationship on CSINY? If so, with whom?

4. Would you like Det. Flack to have a 'story arc' on the show?

5. Will the show reveal the reason behind the Flack/Danny relationship?

Well, that is all I can think of. As for those of you who asked about joining the chatroom, here is how....

1. Go to CSI Files, and click on the new link with the similar title as this post.

2. You will see 'chat room' highlight as a link within the body of the story.

3. From there, pick your choice on how you wish to view/enter the chatroom.

Thank you to Mrs. G and Top41 for answering my PM about this same question :D

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Whoa... didn't realize my previous post on this thread went crazy. Sorry.... :(

Anyway, I'll try to participate since I don't have class around that time. But if I can't, here's my part:

*Flack has a lot of great lines. Which of them is/are your favorite/s?
    *Who is your favorite actor that you have already worked with?
    *Would you want a CSI:LV and CSI:NY cross-over in the future? I know, I do hahaha....
    ~cate from the Philippines :)

15. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

1. It's interesting to watch the extent of Flack and Danny's relationship unfold on screen. Despite the fact their friendship has been pushed aside to accomadate other storylines, it was apparent that Flack was far more gentle with Danny (such as in "On the Job" and "Run Silent, Run Deep") than Stella (in "All Access") or Hawkes (in "Raising Shane"). So why does Flack take such a gentle, much more personally involved hand with Danny? What makes it so different from his relationships with the other CSIs?

2. One of the most interesting dilemmas this season was watching Flack's struggle to unwillingly help convict one of his own officers in "Consequences." Despite ultimately doing the right thing, he still seemed to have received some backlash for it. Has his relationship with those at the precinct improved since then? Could viewers possibly expect to see further development for Flack and his role/relationship with the station?

Yeah, trying to think of questions this early in the morning probably isn't the best idea, lol. :rolleyes: