Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 3, 2007.

1. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

-What is your opinion of the D/L storyline? Has it helped or hurt the show, and do you think that we, the fans, have been overly critical of its setup and execution?

-Do you think Flack has suffered or will suffer any physical or emotional fallout from the bombing? If so, has it influenced his reactions in episodes like "And Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael"? Does his mistrust of doctors have to do with his father, or is it merely a result of the bombing?

Does Flack have any siblings, and if so, are they on the force?

And a silly one:

-Are you as much of a foodie as Flack?

2. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Oooh, ooh, Eddie Cahill live chat!! Yeay!! :D Won't be there because of time difference :( My questions:-

I've read from other interviews you've done that you hang out with some of the writers - would you like to be involved with the writing of an episode and if so what storyline would you write for Flack?

How do you feel about Flack seemingly not getting the same level of development and background that some of the other characters are getting? Do you feel as some of us do that he is almost forgotten sometimes because he is not specifically a CSI and how do you deal with that?

What have you done with the hockey pucks you got from us? :lol:

There have been some ideas on TalkCSI as to who might play Flacks father if he is ever featured. Who would you like to see play him and are you as disappointed as some of us are that he hasn't shown up yet?

Is there a softer side to Flack or do you enjoy that he seems to be quite a strong character?

Will we ever get to see some of the out-takes from CSI:NY? Who is the biggest giggler on the show when something does go wrong?

Some of Flacks one-liners are some of the best lines in the show - how much of his humour is down to the writers and how much of it is down to you? Since you started playing him, have you found yourself getting more sarcastic and snarky yourself?

I'm sure I can come up with more but these will do for now! ;) Are we allowed to ask personal questions, Top? If so can we PM you or do they have to be posted here?

3. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

wow, I've been racking my brain trying to think of some good questions but they don't even compare to you guys! Thinking I'm just gonna coast on your collective brilliance and wait on the answers!! :lol:

4. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Excuse me. I am old and bordering on geriatric. I need my sleep to function the next day. A part of me wants to just say, "F-it. I'm just gonna send in my questions and go to bed." And my fangirl side is going, "NOOO! Stay awake cause it's funner that way!" :lol: Trust me though, the fangirl will win. She always does. :p

5. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

"Collective brilliance" - never was something more wrongly labelled!! :lol:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I've been reading the thread, but I can't remember if a similar question to this one was asked:

~ The fans have a love/hate relationship with Flack's shirt/tie/suit combos--Do you ever look at yourself in one of Flack's outfits and just think "Geez, this is godawful!" ? ;)

Other than that, great questions guys! I'm curious about the food obsession as well, La Guera. :p But the questions about Flack's family and the effects of the bombing have me very curious. ;)

Oh, and I'll definitely be here for the chat. :D

7. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I wanna know if Criss Angel taught them anything cool while he was on set. And, if he ever made it to the track or made time for the Saratoga nightlife while he was at Skidmore.

Ooh. That's a good one too! I'm very interested to know the answers to those. :lol:

8. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I've really only got one question:

What are your opinions on the amount of booty Danny and Mac are getting in comparison to you?

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Whee! I'll try to join but yeah, I have to stay up 3:30am, Thursday hahahah...

I'll try to come up with a question if I can't join. Goota send him some loving from the Philippines

:)

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Whee! I'll try to join but yeah, 1130am, Thursday hahahah...right after my class!

I'll try to come up with a question if I can't join. Gotta send him some loving from the Philippines

:)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

These questions are great! :D Keep them coming! :D

lookaboomerang, the fangirl always wins. ;)

As for the time, it's really based on the actor's availability. Does anyone here really want to ask Eddie get up at 4:30am LA time? ;) :p I know it doesn't work out perfectly timewise for everyone, and I do wish there was a way to remedy that. All I can say is that the chats are a blast and worth attending if you can. If not, the transcripts usually capture the feel pretty well!

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Great questions! :D, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this so:

- Flack is awesome, but if you could be any other character on the show, which one would you choose and why?

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

God, I think it's soooo sweet that Eddie agreed to this! :) Gotta love the guy! I remember before he also sent us a 'thank you' for the fan project. :)

Questions I wanna ask if I'm not going to be here. Thanks in advance, guys.
    1) Do you think that Flack will get his own backstory or more developement soon? Like about his father as a NYPD legend? I'd love to see that.
    2) Can you tells us something interesting or fun about the cast backstage?
    3) How has the show changed since its' first season?
    4) The ratings are much better and is often #5 or #6 (when American Idol) isn't on... how do you think the writers have improved so far?
    5) Do you see a Don-centric episode coming up, like Stella with "All Access"?
    6) Or maybe a love interest?

Thanks again, guys!

14. indianabutterfly

indianabutterfly Victim

*gigglesquee*

Okay I am so staying up until 4:30 in the morning. Flack--er Eddie. Damn same thing. :lol: he's worth it.

So so excited about this. I know I probably sound stupid. But how do I take part in the chat?

x

15. FlackAttack

FlackAttack Prime Suspect

Hmm...I may actually be able to participate in this chat!! Yay!! But in case I can't I'll submit one question here.

As a New Yorker, do you ever suggest some cool locations for filming the show?

Eddie Cahill is so awesome and even more so for participating in chats here. Overall the NY cast is best, they love us fans. :D If I don't see the chat live I can't wait for the transcript.