Eddie Cahill Fan Project Revisited

Kimmychu said:
For some insane reason, all I can think of is drawing a chibi/mini-Flack with some cute slogan. Is that a legit submission?
Yeah, of course you can do that. ... The only drawing you can't submit for this is the kind of drawing we all really want to see. :devil: ... Though since the idea behind keeping it clean is so his girlfriend doesn't feel you're trying to put the moves on her man, graphic D/F depictions may not cross that boundary in the same way. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Yeah, of course you can do that. ... The only drawing you can't submit for this is the kind of drawing we all really want to see. :devil: ... Though since the idea behind keeping it clean is so his girlfriend doesn't feel you're trying to put the moves on her man, graphic D/F depictions may not cross that boundary in the same way. :lol:

Ya know, I heard she's an artist. For all we know, she might actually like that. :devil: :lol: Juuust kidding, Mr. Cahill's girlfriend. ;) (But feel free to contact us D/F fans if you do!)

Uhm, so it's 3x3 inches on a round puck, right?

Whee! *Goes off to draw chibi!Flack*

Argh, I submitted mine to your email but I forgot to give my TalkCSI name. So MrsG , if you get an email from someone named Aina, that's me :p

Sorry, Cahill_Fan, I suck. Yes, I received yours. Awesome! Love the pic! :D

CrimeShark - I got yours too. And thanks for satisfying my curiosity by telling me your username. When I a real name I don't recognize, I'm totally like, "Now, who is that from the board?" :lol: Very cool message.

You girls all rock. Eddie's got some creative fans and will be feeling lots of love. ... And for those who haven't shown the man any love yet, there is still time. :D

Argh I finally got my message done but I have a feeling it might be too big for the puck. Does anyone know of any programs that will allow me to figure out on the size of the message. I missed out on Hill's project & I'm definitely not gonna skip out on this one since Eddie was my first love from the show. Thanks!

jorja_fan86 said:
Argh I finally got my message done but I have a feeling it might be too big for the puck. Does anyone know of any programs that will allow me to figure out on the size of the message. I missed out on Hill's project & I'm definitely not gonna skip out on this one since Eddie was my first love from the show. Thanks!

I use Photofiltre for my message and it's the right size for the project. If you want I can PM you the link or I can send you a 3 inch x 3 inch base; the same one I used. :)

^ That would be frigging great! I'll take the base if that's cool. I attempted to make one on microsoft word but it looks like a creation someone made & threw up :lol:. I can't risk being a laughing stock for Eddie or for any NY guy for that matter. You have my email address right or no?

Okay, I know the time is ticking, and I think I'll have something to say (even if it's just 'hi from Ireland')
so when my brain finally gets working, where do I send it? (the message, not the brain <G>)

Ceindreadh said:
Okay, I know the time is ticking, and I think I'll have something to say (even if it's just 'hi from Ireland')
so when my brain finally gets working, where do I send it? (the message, not the brain <G>)

You e-mail it to MrsG. Check the first page to see if she had already put her e-mail address there. If not, you can PM her for it.

MrsGiovinazzo said:

You girls all rock. Eddie's got some creative fans and will be feeling lots of love.

I'm glad to read that, the man deserves some love. :)
Did you get my contribution, MrsG? I've had some problems with my email lately...

Orison said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:

You girls all rock. Eddie's got some creative fans and will be feeling lots of love.

I'm glad to read that, the man deserves some love. :

I second that - Eddie is brilliant and I hope he gets a real kick from this project and realises what he means to his fans! :D

do you think that they have competition on the set with these fan projects? Like Hill says "I got 30 fan messages" and Carmine says "Well I got 32" that would be kinda funny.

Back