Eddie Cahill Fan Project Revisited

Awesome, I wasn't around on the boards when the first one was going on, but I'm definitely going to be in on this one. I'm already thinking about what I could do for this now. Thanks!

I've been getting lots of emails from people who want to participate. :D Yay! If you haven't started giving this project some thought, please do. Eddie deserves a little fangirl love.

^ If yours is the one I received by email this morning, it rocks! :D

The Eddie love has started to flow quickly now. I'm getting some great stuff by both email and regular mail. I think this is going to turn out really, really well. Thanks so much, girls! It's always nice when we can show one of our boys some love.

Will we get to know when Eddie receives his project and what he made of it? I would love to know! :lol:

Probably not. :( I can tell you when I send it to his manager, but there's no way of knowing how long it will take for his manager to get it to him. As for his reaction, we'll have to wait for his next chat or interview to ask.

Can I send in a picture (probably a group pic, me and my friends holding a written message for Eddie)?

If I can, what should be the dimensions of the pic. Thank you!

^ Sure, you can send a picture. Not sure yet what size the box I send the pucks in will be, but I imagine you could probably go up to 8"x10".

For those who want to participate, but haven't yet, you've got 2 more weeks. Still plenty of time to submit something. :D

Let me just chime in here and remind you guys that Eddie knows this is coming! I mentioned it to him at our interview, and I imagine he's looking forward to it. :D So, if you're debating about sending him something, I'd definitely recommend it! :)

Back