Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
;) Not a problem my dear, aim to spread the goodness of that movie to everyone! It also helps that there are other extremely fine looking men in that movie. Although of course Eddie outshines them all :devil:

Yes true, there are some other fine looking men in that movie but Eddie's the finest!

scarystarz said:
I still can't get over his dorky voice as Tag in Friends :lol:

:guffaw:It was an Ohioan accent mostly which I'm pretty used to. But I love his normal New Yorker accent, very sexy!

I'm really sorry I can't distinguish an accent from an other one :( I saw Eddie in Friends only in Italian... BUT I watch CSI:NY in English and I am completely crazy for his voice *-* Awww <333

CSI_Spooky_Girl, you have one of my icons as avatar! I'm so glad you like it *__________*! Can you also credit me, please? I'd be very nice from you^^.

I'm really sorry I can't distinguish an accent from an other one :( I saw Eddie in Friends only in Italian... BUT I watch CSI:NY in English and I am completely crazy for his voice *-* Awww <333

I think only Americans can tell and Ohio accent from a New York one. So don't worry about it! :)

Matrioska}[B said:
CSI_Spooky_Girl[/B], you have one of my icons as avatar! I'm so glad you like it *__________*! Can you also credit me, please? I'd be very nice from you^^.

Oh, I love it! I thought I had credited you with your lj name but I guess I never got to it, sorry! I'm glad you told me, it's a great icon and you deserve the credit! :thumbsup:

Since everyone is in a picture sharing mood and I haven't posted lately thought I'd drop by with a few pics I capped from the ET interview. This is Eddie on the set for Veritas just hanging out and looking hot! There's an interview with him as well which is quite good where he talks about how he'd love to do the show in New York.

onthesetflack4.jpg
onthesetflack3.jpg
onthesetflack2.jpg

Yeah!Yeah!Friend, I have already seen concerning his interview ,that is very hot.
But, Eddie's English speak very quick, I can't all comprehend. Can you shall it translate word?
Uh.....It is here:http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/09/65898/ (clicks a picture)

^ Where on earth did you find that picture? It's baseball, but any sports is good sports when Eddie (and AJ) are involved!

Here's a link to his blog: http://fans.nhl.com/eddie_cahill

Thank you friend;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh, I just discovered it:
158345213_61832.jpg

158345174_16255.jpg

158345164_40560.jpg

Eddie and Carmine What are you doing?:confused:
Who can find out clearer photograph:confused:

Last edited:
Zhu I will try to get that transcribed for you tomorrow.

Yes, I have those pictures as I am subscribed to Wireimage. They don't get any clearer but they are great pics, I love the one where he's smiling! :drool: Here are the pics larger and without the watermark on them. Eddie and Carmine were at the New York Rangers (hockey) game on October 10th. That is where these are from. Enjoy!

atrangersgame2.jpg

Click here for another one

Click here for the last one

Aww, cute, thanks for posting the pics. It's nice that he got to take in a Rangers game while they were in NY. :)

Eddie + Rangers = :adore:

Those are...*faints* quite lovely pictures! :) As a side note, is that a lollipop that Carmine is sucking on? With a beer? Wow...

I have to admit I used to not be a huge hockey fan but its grown on me and its not because of Eddie! :p

Those are...*faints* quite lovely pictures! :) As a side note, is that a lollipop that Carmine is sucking on? With a beer? Wow...

I have to admit I used to not be a huge hockey fan but its grown on me and its not because of Eddie! :p

yes indeedy those are lollipops:lol: and with beer,no less!!!:guffaw:

Zhu I will try to get that transcribed for you tomorrow.

Yes, I have those pictures as I am subscribed to Wireimage. They don't get any clearer but they are great pics, I love the one where he's smiling! :drool: Here are the pics larger and without the watermark on them. Eddie and Carmine were at the New York Rangers (hockey) game on October 10th. That is where these are from. Enjoy!

atrangersgame2.jpg

Click here for another one

Click here for the last one

Too freakin' cute!!! :D I bet those two people in between are relatives of Eddie's. Awwww, Eddie's taking Carmine to meet the family. :lol:

Aww, cute, thanks for posting the pics. It's nice that he got to take in a Rangers game while they were in NY. :)

Eddie + Rangers = :adore:

Isn't it great he got to see his team? Damn good seats too! Wonder if it has something to do with who he is, lol? Looks like a good time. Hope to see Eddie taking in more games. It's nice that Eddie and Carmine are good friends off the set too. And look at that sweet smile on Eddie's face, he's really enjoying his favorite team!

Couldn't resist commenting with those pics of him at the game. :) Very very nice.

Hmm. Never got into Friends really, had an obsessed room-mate, it was all I could do to avoid it. Might reconsider, just for the eps where Eddie's on. Same with Sex in the City. He was on that for a few shows, wasn't he? Or am I mistaken?

Nice to know there are other hockey fans onboard, and I like that they bring up the Rangers in episodes too. :bolian: Poor Sid, no beer, but at least Flack turned on the game for him.

I don't know where you lot found those pics of him and Carmine, rinkside no less, but they made my day. He looked so serious in one, but absofreakinlutely adorable laughing in the other. :p

Is Carmine eating a lollipop with his beer??? What is that? :lol:

Thanks for posting those.

(What would make me inordinately happy is if we got to seem him playing or practicing with a PD hockey squad in the same way Stella's now into baseball).

Nice pics.

Oh, Carmine!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: lollipop & beer.

Love the pics , love the rangers, love our duo.

A few off topic updates: The NY Rangers took it again 4-1 Jersey Devils.

But today I read the most devastating news - Alexei Cherepanov passed

away during a game in Russia on Monday evening. Cherepanov was 19

years old. Russia native was originally the Rangers’ first round choice,

17th overall, in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.

Nice pics.

I read that too and thought of Eddie. Wonder how the news will affect the team.

Any guesses as to the flavor of that lollipop? What flavor would go well with beer? hmmm, my birthday party is coming up soon, perhaps we'll have to do some experimentation and find out. I will keep you updated as to the results. LOL

Lollipop and a beer!?!?! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: who knew?

Nice pics.

I read that too and thought of Eddie. Wonder how the news will affect the team.

I'm sure they will have deal with it some how, on the other hand its

important to focus on the games and whats good for the team. Its really

sad, he was only 19, and the height of his career.

Hopefully there will be clarification as to what really happened that nigh, because sudden death doesnt just happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back