Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of hockey talk, bet Eddie would enjoy that and jump right in! :)

So there's new pics up for an upcoming epi and I posted those in the Flack thread. You can definetely see the greys in his hair but it's sexy!

I posted this in the other thread, but wow- he's realllllly grey now. Maybe it's just the light...ha! No, it's sexy, I can agree with that.

P.s Rangers win tonight! :D - Sorry, can't help it.

My goodness , maybe we should have a thread 4 that in the member's

lounge for Hockey Fans. I just finished watching the Toronto Maple Leafs

v.s. NYR - Holy :censored: :censored::censored::censored::censored: , that was the toughest game

EVER! Luckily Rangers won at the shoot out with a final score of 1 -0! It

was the longest game, but it worth watching EVERY MOMENT.

About, Eddie, ahem. I saw the episode of Friends tonight as well with

none other - Tag Jones. I never get tired of watching that episode, he's

cute as Rachael's "boy toy" boyfriend.

I posted this in the other thread, but wow- he's realllllly grey now. Maybe it's just the light...ha! No, it's sexy, I can agree with that.

P.s Rangers win tonight! :D - Sorry, can't help it.

LOL, not that grey! Lots of people turn grey early. But then again I'm 29 only a year behind Eddie and I have greys too. Yikes! He looks better though! :)

Wonder if Eddie was at this game? I doubt he goes to that many but would be cool to get more pics!

LOL, not that grey! Lots of people turn grey early. But then again I'm 29 only a year behind Eddie and I have greys too. Yikes! He looks better though! :)

The grey hairs make him look more distinguished, IMO. Makes him look more handsom and gives him quite a maturity to his baby face. ;)

Let's just say Eddie's my contemporary. :lol: I had my first grey hair when I was a high school freshman but they're all hidden, you wouldn't even know I had them (I don't dye my hair). Premature grey hair is genetic BTW.

Zhu I will try to get that transcribed for you tomorrow.

Yes, I have those pictures as I am subscribed to Wireimage. They don't get any clearer but they are great pics, I love the one where he's smiling! :drool: Here are the pics larger and without the watermark on them. Eddie and Carmine were at the New York Rangers (hockey) game on October 10th. That is where these are from. Enjoy!

atrangersgame2.jpg

Click here for another one

Click here for the last one
Fine photograph, friend, that is beautiful. And, I like smile of Eddie, Uh.....See, there is also his chest hair, that is very very sweet:drool:

ZhuShuaijie said:
Fine photograph, friend, that is beautiful. And, I like smile of Eddie, Uh.....See, there is also his chest hair, that is very very sweet:drool:

Yes that smile is a million dollar smile! So sweet! And thanks to Eddie I now find chest hair sexy! :lol:

Why thank you for that video clip my dear quite lovely to see Eddie as always ;)

Kind of random but has there been any news if The Narrows is going to be released nationwide? I have only heard good things about the movie and would like to see it :)

Why thank you for that video clip my dear quite lovely to see Eddie as always ;)

Kind of random but has there been any news if The Narrows is going to be released nationwide? I have only heard good things about the movie and would like to see it :)

You're welcome.

Here you'll find Eddie in here too (along with other CSI stars). It supposedly new but Eddie's hair is longer so I don't get it. Anyone know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRuoL62ttDM

Still haven't heard anything on The Narrows yet. :( I want to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back