Eads' Firing Inspired Him To Work Harder

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jun 15, 2005.

1. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

OK everyone.

Here is the deal. Everyone has their own opinion. If your opinion conflicts with someone else's, that is fine. But there is no need to get heated about it. Please remember, it is only a TV show, even if it's one that we love. It's not something over which people should be shouting, insulting, flaming or fighting. Not at all.

I think David Caruso is a hunk, for example. I know people on here who think he's dog crap beneath their shoes. That is their (wrong! :D) opinion. I don't get upset over it. Because it's a big world with many opinions and it doesn't matter at day end who thinks what of a TV show, however enjoyable.

As for retaliating in kind or striking back because someone attacked you.

DON'T.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If someone is being strident, or even crossing over into flaming, do one of three things: Notify mod, Let other posters who can remain calm deal with it, walk away.

Don't escalate a situation.

Please have respect for one another. I know that one attaches to a show and its actors/actresses, but let's not lose perspective and fight over it please.

We do have warnings and in extreme cases, bans, but would like to not bring those out unless necessary.

Thanks.

2. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

When i read that my jaw seriously dropped!!! But i thought that Jorja and George were threating to quit if they didnt get a raise...? Hmmm i might have to buy that movie just to find out.