Eads' Firing Inspired Him To Work Harder

No harm in dreaming.

Me and my friends Taylor and Devin were talking about Nick leaving the show and we all decided that if Nick got fired that we would take road trip and boycott CSI until he came back

:lol:

You'd have to stop by Tennessee and pick me up for that road trip. :)

No one except the people that work with them, knows truly why they were fired (of course they wanted more money) Jorja Fox definitely deserves to stay on the show but George (before his amazing season finale performance) deserved to go! Firing definitely made Eads step his game to give the performance of his life (or I believe he would of got the boot again!)

Did you see him in Eivel? Or Savannah? ..Let´s just say that without good directing GE may not be all that.

Don´t get me wrong I love GE as Nick and would be heartbroken if they fired him! But in all honesty he could use the shakeup(though firing him was way too harsh, some acting-lessons would have sufficed). I agree GD was his best performance so far. I hope he keeps this up S6 so I can dwell in his good looks without feeling guilty. :) It´s always nice when the acting on the show improves.

I've never seen Eivel and it's been so long since I saw Savannah that I can't remember anything about it, but as for GE and his character Nick, I think he has done a great job acting that part. Besides, he wasn't getting fired because of his acting it was for breach of contract, whether it was for money or because he overslept we'll never know for sure, but nothing has ever been said that it was his acting.

I would have to disagree. I think his acting is fine it was the direction, that was given that made Evel a complete flop. As for Savannah, I don't watch soap opera's so I wouldn't know. GE was a drama teacher, and so therefore, as well as having his certificate, he also had to show that he knew what he was teaching. If you don't have good direction, your not going to have good acting. (I hope this made sense......)

No one except the people that work with them, knows truly why they were fired (of course they wanted more money) Jorja Fox definitely deserves to stay on the show but George (before his amazing season finale performance) deserved to go! Firing definitely made Eads step his game to give the performance of his life (or I believe he would of got the boot again!)

You believe that, or you know for a fact? I would have to ask again: State your source.

In my opinion, GE has been turning in nuanced and layered performances throughout this season, and the seasons before that. Now, that's a subjective view, and I don't expect you to perceive things the same way.For instance, I don’t care for Jorja Fox’s acting, but I wouldn't go around saying she should be fired

But you claim he would have been fired for his acting, and that is a claim that should be at least substantiated by more than your off-hand opinion. I have heard nothing to support your belief. Admittedly, I am not on any kind of an inside of the show, but I have read praise for GE's acting from the producers and other show runners. In fact, one of them said in an interview that they chose GE for the season finale especially because they believed he had the emotional depth and acting abilities to pull it off.
In short, I don't buy it for a second that he was in any danger of being fired again, especially due to acting.

And as to the claim of another poster that GE needs good direction to pull off a performance, don't they all? Have anyone seen some of the turkeys William Petersen has been in? "The Beast," anyone? Bad writing and silly scripts will do things even to the best of actors.

Jane

He's a good actor. In my opinion, everyone person contributes something to the show. Without one person, it's not complete and it falls apart.

GE is a good actor and noone's going to change my mind about that. Everyone else might not think that he is, but that's their opinion and I just don't agree with it

Because he sucked! Until his season finale performance he was just another pretty boy filling the show. I know good acting and it surface within him-season finale time.

1. I do not have to state anything to you.
2. In case YOU cannot comprehend- I SAID WHAT I SAID AND I STAND BEHIND WHAT I SAID-as for his acting HE SUCKED!!!!until his season finale performance. Do some more research!!! They both wanted more money! They both walked. Jorja agreed to come back under their terms. Why do you think they brought Eric out of the lab to be a CSI- to take George's place(DUH!!!!!) Whatever terms they had for George he agreed to them and thats why he's back. He knew to step up his game or he was not going to be worth the money they are paying them. That is exactly what he did. I've always thought of him as a pretty boy. I think he is attractive but his acting skill was not there. I would like and hope he keeps his performance up and continuing to do good work(starting from season finale-until the end-whenever that is). It takes approx. 2 million to make ea. episode.
3. Remember, UNLESS YOU ARE SO DENSE(then this does not apply to you-I'll give you some slack) I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINIONS-EVERYONE IS!!!!!! EX. George Eads acting sucked! (until season finale) Get it, got it, GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before anyone gets hurt, we should try to diffuse this situation. There are some heavy opinions flying around here and things are starting to get a bit rude. If we can tone things down a little bit, then this discussion might not get too heated. Thanks.

Back