E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

I agree, GLW, NUDE is the draw, so long as it isn't like, NUDE JACK NICHOLSON pics, I should be okay.

And yeah, I could get an extender. And maybe even put a price on there. What do you think? $9.95 per shot? $19.95? $99.95 for the Cat Lover's Special Subscription??? :confused:

$9.95 a shot?! It better be magazine quality. Ah, what the hell am I saying? I'd buy it at any price. You'd make a killing on this.

You're not gonna share the profits with that old woman, are you? She acutally looks like she's approaching senile, you might be able to pull the wool over her eyes on the deal.

Nude Carmine!! Where?? *looks arounds franticly, only to get her curls stuck on her lipgloss and fall off her chair* DAMN YOU LIARS! YOU'RE ALL AGAINST ME!!

Oh.My.God. :lol:

Nah, Gary's is more of a blarping sound. *bllaaaarp*
8:06am. So far, that is officially the funniest thing I've read all day. Congrats! That's what happens when you get old--er. Little sphincter control and your butt cheeks just flap about. Sad fact of life right there.

Gloria totally looks like she'd be skeevy enough to take pictures of nekkid men in the shower, promise them to people and then, conveniently "lose" it so she can have it for her own collection. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and I bet Gloria talks to those nekkid pics of Carmine as she strokes one of her dozen cats. Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna hold one of her cats ransom for a pic of nekkid Carmine. Who's with me 'cause this isn't no simple mission....

Would she just miss one of them though? We might need to take a few of them so that it makes her nervous and jerky so she'll give in quicker.

Yeah, they fooled me too- I was sad last night, but now I think this is funny as heck!

Well....if Earl is in prison....

Holy crap, I have become infected with Carmine's ellipses disease. Is there a cure? Is it fatal?

Where was I? Oh yeah, Earl. Well, we could probably bribe him with soap on a rope. :lol:

:lol: Soap on a rope ahahaha that's absolutely priceless. We could also bribe him with a lesson in grammer skills 'cause I had trouble reading that last e-mail he sent me. Either way, I want those nekkis pics of Carmine that were promised when I gave Gloria those photos of cats. Damn you Gloria...

What do you think? $9.95 per shot? $19.95?
You should auction them off to the highest bidder!!

Holy crap, I have become infected with Carmine's ellipses disease. Is there a cure? Is it fatal?
Does that mean you have come into contact with Carmine [without telling us about it?] What have you been doing with him? *Suspicious look* My gym teacher always said we catch colds and whatnot from KISSING...

hmmm, what to do? Mail Earl or Carmine...though decision, have to sleep on it...

hmmm, what to do? Mail Earl or Carmine...though decision, have to sleep on it...

I suggest e-mailing one of his neighbors. Don't go with Gloria...between you and me I think she's straight outta the loony bin. She has this real strange fixation with cats. Earl is a different story. If you tell him you'll make him a bowl of mac n' cheese he'll do anything. Take your pic heheh. Nawh do whatever you want.

Back