E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

Nah, Gary's is more of a blarping sound. *bllaaaarp*

So, if jkladis is behind the honking sound ... who's behind the tooting sound you guys hear? :D

Actually, I always thought someone was playing a tuba on set, and none of the sound editors caught on to it in time enough to cut it out of the scenes...Do you think age could be a factor? He doesn't like Carmine because he's younger and can control his bodily functions better.

I want a Mooky bastard too! :D

Wait maybe Melina is behind the tooting sound. Maybe she's in control of some tooting sound machine or w/e. She may seem innocent but from some of the stuff she's said on tv well you never know hehe j/k. You can't really trust us Greeks.

Yesss I just got an e-mail from Gloria...

To: aphrodite_the_greek@msn.com
Subject: Nekkid Carmine pics

To Jasmina:

I appreciate the pictures of your neighbourhood cats very much. It goes great with the cat collection on my wall. One more photo and it my collection will be complete. Meow! I know I promised you nekkid pics of Carmine in the shower. Unfortunately Bonkers, my cat has consumed the whole roll of film. These were quality shots too...I had pictures of his buns. I have punished Bonkers...he is unable to recieve any meow mix from me. I will take some more nekkid pics of Carmine as promised although I think he's catching one. I don't want to go to jail with Earl...who's gonna watch my cats!

I'm gonna have to do something about Bonkers...

What r u guys talking about!? I read the last page and this page and they really confusing me :lol:

There is no such person, right? Gloria and Earl? These're just jokes?

And Carmine like Mac&Cheese? Really? :lol:

Oh.My.God. :lol:

Nah, Gary's is more of a blarping sound. *bllaaaarp*
8:06am. So far, that is officially the funniest thing I've read all day. Congrats! That's what happens when you get old--er. Little sphincter control and your butt cheeks just flap about. Sad fact of life right there.

Gloria totally looks like she'd be skeevy enough to take pictures of nekkid men in the shower, promise them to people and then, conveniently "lose" it so she can have it for her own collection. :rolleyes:

You guys are too much! I was in a really bad mood last night, but I guess I can't believe everything I hear can I? I'm just hoping Carmine will write me back. I really hope he does!

Have a great day everyone!

I so need to send Gloria some cat pictures. And since my cat is such a diva, it won't be hard to snap off a few.

Cat pictures in exchange for naked Carmine pictures. Hmmmmm....seems like a fair trade. :lol: I wonder if Gloria can get me a couple of sexy pictures of Mooky? My cat has a crush on Carmine's cat. :lol:

What r u guys talking about!? I read the last page and this page and they really confusing me :lol:

Try reading the whole thread. ;) If you're going to come into a conversation, it's the polite thing to do.

I got all excited because Gloria sent me a picture, but it turned out just to be a picture of a window...totally obscured by a cat tail! A big fluffy one. I guess one of the cats got in the way when she went for the money shot. :eek:

Of course I will!

When I get the shots, I'm going to set up a little booth, not unlike a lemonade stand.

NUDE PICTURES OF CARMINE GIOVINAZZO will be what the sign will say. Unfortunately I know I'll run out of room on his last name, so it will more more likely read:

NUDE PICTURES OF CARMINE GIOVIN

People will know who I mean, right?

Oh, I think people will know who you mean. :lol: Shoot, all it would have to say was NUDE, and we would know what you meant. Because the word nude has now become forever associated, in my pervy little head, with Carmine.

I'll know for sure. :devil: You might have to get a cardboard extender and write the AZZO on it for some other people who don't know. It'll just look cheap if you don't write the whole thing, you know?

Back