E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

Carminesgirl, I'm sorry you thought the neighbors thing was real. It's just a fun joke. Writing Carmine is real, but please do try to keep it in perspective and remember he's just a TV actor and there's more to life than getting an e-mail from him. :) Have fun with the forum, and talking about CSI: NY with other fans!

Bitten, Earl indeed may be picking up Carmine's ellipses habit, but thankfully his grammar and spelling are a little better than Carmine's.

The only question I'm wondering about is ... does Earl happen to be Carmine's identical twin? :D

There is a striking resemblence...

I think the number of pen pal letters Earl is going to get in prison is gonna increase exponentially...

Thanks for actually talking to me, Top! I realize that he's just an actor, but I really feel like I'm alone in the world right now, so a reply from him would be the world to me.

I think Earl should become a full time character on NY. Think of all the threads that would be started about him. I would have to have an icon with him with the words "sex on legs." Mmm I love men straight outta prison hehe j/k.

Thanks for actually talking to me, Top! I realize that he's just an actor, but I really feel like I'm alone in the world right now, so a reply from him would be the world to me.

There are lots of cool people here, too. :) And lots of fun CSI: NY discussions to be had. Check out some of the threads around here, and the rest of the board.

jorja_fan86, I hope you're gonna share that pic. ;) :lol:

Did anyone hear back from Gloria yet??? I offered her money for pictures. Pictures that would make the PG-13-o-Meter blush... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't think the cool people want to talk to me, I don't know what I did, and I'm sorry. I just really want to fit in and talk about CSI

There are lots of cool people here, too. :) And lots of fun CSI: NY discussions to be had. Check out some of the threads around here, and the rest of the board.

jorja_fan86, I hope you're gonna share that pic. ;) :lol:

Did anyone hear back from Gloria yet??? I offered her money for pictures. Pictures that would make the PG-13-o-Meter blush... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Try sending her pictures of cats. She told me if she sent me more she would give me a pic of Carmine in the shower. It's really hard though taking pics of cats in my neighbour hood...all my neighbours are giving me weird looks.

Dang, I want cats that can type on a keyboard too!

And if Gloria does send those pictures around ... you must share them with us! :lol:

Try sending her pictures of cats. She told me if she sent me more she would give me a pic of Carmine in the shower. It's really hard though taking pics of cats in my neighbour hood...all my neighbours are giving me weird looks.

OK, I'm totally going out to stalk some neighborhood cats tomorrow! The subject of my next e-mail to Gloria will be: WILL TRADE CAT PHOTOS FOR NUDES OF CARMINE.

How's that? :confused:

OK, I'm totally going out to stalk some neighborhood cats tomorrow! The subject of my next e-mail to Gloria will be: WILL TRADE CAT PHOTOS FOR NUDES OF CARMINE.

How's that? :confused:

Oh it's very good. Mine was something along the lines of..."Will give pics of Fluffy for nudie pics of Carmine"

*imagines all 12 cats typing on a keyboard at the same time*

Hey, I'd like a picture of that. :lol:

(Right after the luverly pictures of nekkid Carmine, of course.)

Back