Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it anywhere, but in this week's TV guide, in their "25 Hottest on Fall TV" list, Claire Forlani made the list as "Hot Lover" - complete with nice little write-up about her CSI NY stint, and a pic of she and Mac.

Sweet! Congrats to Claire and Dougray on their engagement. :cool:

I saw the Hottest Lover mention in TV Guide too! She really is gorgeous.

OMG, engaged with Dougray?! :eek:
I had a big crush on him years ago, he was here in my city to shoot Ripley's Game (imagine me drooling on the glass window of the building where they were shooting :lol:).

YAY, go Claire!!! Wooooo!!! :)

awww thats soo sweet!!! i didnt even realise she was with anybody.. its great news though!! Congrats Claire!!! :D :D

BTW, did anyone watch Steven kings nightmares and dreamscapes before? Claire was in an episode that was shown over here this week :D

So, is Peyton gone from the ME's office? I noticed she hasn't been around for a few episodes. As much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I was hesitant to like her. I mean, before she even appeared onscreen I fully expected to want to throw stuff at her and think, "Why did they pick her? Why?!"

But, you know, she and Mac have great chemistry and I think she fully pulls Mac out of his "Detective Taylor" shell. Totally loved the scene with Peyton and Hammerback in that one episode, was it "Not What It Looks Like"?

Yea, it was, when they were fighting over who gets the mummified body. She was great in that part... :lol: I was a bit hesitent to like her too poet don't worrk you're not alone.. ;)

Back