Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I think she has a couple more episodes to come. There was something in the spoiler thread about an episode that she has coming up. Angell hasn't been around for a few episodes either.

2. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

It seems like I was not alone in being hesitant about liking the new ME but now that I have seen her on the show I really really like her (and who wouldn't like that accent). I think she (and the writers) have made her relationship with Mac work perfectly and now I just hope they haven't given her a vanishing act where she'll never appear again, I'm sorry but you can't have her and Mac in the same bed in the 1st eppy and then act like she was just a fling, I totally think there could be some good scenes between the two of them in the future **crosses fingers** :)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I don't really like that fact that they only made her to be a love interest with Mac, but she had good chemistry (Sorry to say, even though I'm a Smacked fan myself...) and she shone in her scenes. She's grown in only 2 episodes fromm being a love interest to a wondeful addition to the cast. Plus I loved her in the Joe Black movie with Brad Pitt.

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

in last night episode she was kinda mention in some way! its nice to think that she made plans with Mac for thanksgiving. by the way when is this holiday is it soon? anyway i just hope we are gonna see Peyton again soon cause she is just so great.

5. shadowmancer

shadowmancer Civilian

Anyone know when/if Peyton is going to come back?

6. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

If the promo stills are anything to go by, she'll be in Ep17 :)

7. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Bump Bump Bump Bump!
    I love love LOVE me some Peyton. I think I have a new girlcrush... <3 *lol* She's an awesome character.

8. privatename

privatename Rookie

Can you only post here if you like her? Cuz I cannot stand her. I think the actress is plastic-y looking (although she does have great eyes) and I don't see chemistry between the two characters. Also, her voice grates on me and I usually like British accents. I was really hoping she would only be in the 4 episodes that she was originally signed for and am disappointed that it seems like she will be in more.

If this is just a love thread, then disregard my post :)

9. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I think all threads are technically classed as discussion threads, so you can say you hate her, but just dropping into a thread and going "she should die, she smells of poo" and the like are pretty much frowned upon.

10. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I like Peyton with Mac..they have good chemistry. I hope she sticks around on a recurring basis.

11. ker

ker Hit and Run

did anyone catch Claire in the Nora Roberts movie, Carolina Moon on Lifetime? I think its gonna air again on March 3 or 4th :D

12. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Ok, I'm new here. Been a lurker for a while. I just didn't want the Peyton thread to get buried. I started watching the show because of Gary, got totally hooked on it because of Mac and Peyton. Hope they keep her around - love the dynamics between the two.

13. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Macpeyfan - thanks for bumping the thread back up! I love the dynamics between the two as well... and Peyton is just a beautiful, classy lady and I think I'm developing something of a crush... <3

14. PsyKay

PsyKay Dead on Arrival

After long months of intense thinking :rolleyes:, i've finally decided that i like watching Mac struggling into a relationship, but i'm not particularily fond of Peyton's character. Maybe cause i'm too much of a hardcore smacked shipper to want Mac/Peyton to go further. Or because I'd rather have liked an anomymous actress playing a character i'd have learned to like, instead of a well-known actress guest starring as the lead actor's girlfriend for obvious ratings-related reasons :eek:. Or because I just find Claire Forlani irritating, part of it being my old jealousy of beautiful women, especially those who bear the same name as me :p. So i kinda hope we'll see the end of it this season, that Mac will move on and Peyton will stay as some transition (i don't mean to be rude) from grieving his wife to loving again. I've never seen real chemistry, on Mac's side anyway, he's just trying too hard...

15. privatename

privatename Rookie

I agree with everything you said. Well, I don't have a jealousy of beautiful women and my name isn't Claire, but while I am okay with Mac being in a relationship (as long as it stays mostly off-screen) I don't like the actress or the character of Claire/Peyton. I hope we see the end of it this season as well.