Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

:guffaw: I think it's hillarious that i'm right.
    I'm never right.

and you kinda lost me, with the last part...

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Sorry, I was saying two completely unrelated things in one sentence.

1) Since we were commenting on the idiocy of teen pregnancies, if Claire and Mac met around 18 and she had a kid before that, she'd technically be one of the "idiot people".
    2) Mac's wife's name was Claire. His new girlfriend is played by actor Claire Forlani. So when Mac accidentally called Peyton "Claire" he was using her real name. Just thought that it might have been a little funny on set that day. "So, wait, this isn't a typo? I'm actually calling Claire "Claire"?" "Yes, Gary, you actually call Claire by her real name." "...Did casting do that on purpose?"

3. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

ahaha, your mini-story right there on the end "Yes Gary" ahah
    Sorry. that tickled me...although, I have had a couple of beers, that's probably whyyy.
    Well, you cant blame me, it's friday night...I have 2 weeks left before I start back at University
    I'ma make the most of it :]

By coming on here and looking at Gary Sinise :drool:
    aaha.
    The girls on my media course think i'm weird.

But yeah, I think Claire was one of them idiot girls lol
    then again, i'll bet Mac back in the day put his thingy in some rather unfortunate pies (if you know what i'm saying *winkwinknudgenudge*

I mean, with his looks...and body. I'll bet he got more than his fair share of action...well, he would have had mine if I knew him lol
    Who wouldn't sleep with a young, hot, smart Marine?:guffaw:

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm glad you enjoy my fake-quotes. I love playing with them on the F/A boards. Perhaps that my writing obsession shining through.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

*blows dust off old thread* :p

Claire has a new movie coming out. It's titled Not Forgotten and it also stars Simon Baker from The Mentalist and Pam Vega. You can view the trailer here.

Boy does the character Claire plays wear a shit load of make-up. :wtf:

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i thought i'd take advantage of the resurrection of the thread to agree with this - it was really cute :)

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Lisa,

the first time that we don´t share the same opinion.
    IMO, Claire Forlani is a very, very beautiful woman, a good actress simply a gorgeous appearance....BUT

IMO she was not Mrs Right for Mac. IMO I never felt them really untroubled happy, Mac didn´t seem very relaxed and neither Peyton did.

I want a happy relationship for Mac, not necassarily Stella ( although that would be nice somehow).

Udonna:luvlove:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i do know what you mean about relaxed, it did seem a tad tense in parts, but i still quite liked it, i thought they were quite sweet together :)

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I agree I think they got on and did have some chemistry and they did seem kind of happy but they just didn't seem relaxed around each other, but maybe that could be down to early relationship i suppose i dnt know:p

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Majorly late bump (like two years) but did any one see Claire Forliani on Camelot tonight? I'm pretty sure she got stabbed but IMDB lists her in several more eps. (the thing starts regularly in April)

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Are we gonna find out what happened with Mac/Peyton/Aubrey deal from last season? I felt like that storyline just disappeared.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Claire just booked a recurring role on NCIS: LA, with the possibility of becoming a series regular next season. I don't watch the show, but it's nice to see her finding more work!

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

New season oh yes, Peyton no more.

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Oh hell no.
    I love NCIS LA and if they replace Hetty with somebody as insipid as Peyton was, they'll ruin it.

blech.

15. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

I think Claire is such a wonderful and mesmerizing actress, I really enjoy her in every role no matter what character she portrays. Never liked NCIS: LA but she would be worth it to check it out.