Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I looked for it but it says it's not available yet. :(

You'll love it, it's great!

Me too. I wish they would bring her back!

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I saw 'Joe Black'. Claire was amazing in it. She does a really good American accent, IMO.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Resurrecting a thread to say that I miss Peyton on CSI and that none of Mac's "love interests" recently have been nearly as much fun.

My first reaction to her? "Wait... Mac has a girlfriend? Is she new? Why wasn't she in the S2 finale? From what Stella just said, it sounds like she's new to the show..."

(FYI: Charge of this Post was the first NY episode I saw, and then I started watching with S3.)

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yes, Peyton was fun, and really good with Mac. She reminded me a lot of Jane Parsons, she was English, smart, discreet, pretty. I would have liked to see Mac with Jane, but I really did like him with Peyton. I liked the idea of Peyton pursuing him. I hated the way they ended Mac/Peyton, Peyton dumping him via letter didn't seem like something she would do.

Jordan was....nice, but she didn't have the same chemistry with Mac that Peyton did.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I liked Peyton pursuing Mac too. They had great chemistry but the way she broke up with him in a letter sucked. I agree with you MacsLady, it doesn't sound like something Peyton would have done. I wish they would bring her back! Peyton and Mac together are great.

6. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Awww, I adored Mac and Peyton
    in many ways really.
    mainly because Peyton and Mac are both amazingly HOT!
    i mean in a good-looking way.
    Claire Forlani is just, stunning...and so is Gary Sinise

I think they made a cute couple, it was kinda like what Derek and Meredith are on Grey's Anatomy accept we only saw them for a couple of seconds instead of a couple of hours.

I love that she brought out Mac's protective, soppy side...like when she got bashed against the side of the van and Mac nearly broke his bloody neck running down the stairs.

and when he kissed her, grabbed her hand pulled her back in and kissed her...and when he hugged her, in silent night, threw her things down and pulled her close...then told her "I dont wanna loose you"

awwww at them both.
    I adore them, end of.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

And the fact that Mac and Peyton are much less... overbearing.

I loved that! She had, like, a little cut (very much like the one Mac as in the premiere, come to think of it) and he was practically freaking out.

Still miss Peyton, and it's been a year! :(

8. Eve

Eve Pathologist

well, I have been having mixed feelings about Peyton
    I like Claire as an actress very much, she is very pretty and her beauty is kinda mysterious for me... she looks like a statue here:
    [​IMG]

But! when I'd found out that she will be with Mac before 3rd season started I had known that it will be impossible for me to like her, cos I am totally smacked :D and gosh, I tried so much not to like her! I still remember that when I heard her lovely British accent in the 3x01 I thought "great, how am I supposed to hate her while she speaks that way?!?"... so I didn't manage not to like her :D she was like a fresh air for the show, she was funny and cute, she wasn't as thought and ass kicking as Stella, but it was good that they didn't make her that way. The only disadvantages of her character was that she was with Mac... but after all I do have to admit that I am glad that she was with him, as you said, she brought really nice side of Mac to live and made him a normal man again, not a monk. And I even kinda have missed her character during the 4th season, but my smacked half keeps telling me that it is good that she is now away, cos there is room for another women in Mac's life and I am pretty sure that she would thank Peyton for making a Mac a better man.
    Unfortunately, since there are some news about Mac's new love interest in season 5th, I think there is very low possibility that they will bring her back to the show... it would be strange and sorta 'soap opera' style, not CSI ;)

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm not a Smacked shipper, but when I first saw her I wasn't sure whether she'd be good with Mac. I was still calming down from the randomness of the CSI S6 finale, and I wasn't sure if Mac/Peyton would be a good thing. Soon (like, the end of the first episode? XD) I realized that TPTB weren't going to make this a complete waste of time. Mac, like, smiled. And hugged. And, in some sense, pleaded (Silent Night).

10. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Lol, and who doesn't want to see Mac pleading?
    ahaha.

<33
    Peyton is bloody brilliant...and she has an accent like mine, so i'm happy.
    If I closed my eyes it was like me and Mac not Peyton and Mac.

I'm kinda glad TPTB wrote her out because it gave chance for Mac to learn new things about relationships from other people. because he was with his wife since school i'm going to say, and he doesn't know how the world works....like he's been in jail from 1960 to 1990, think how many changes there have been? lol.

:rolleyes:

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Only one problem with what you're saying, bumble_bee89.

Then how would he not know she had a kid? :confused:

12. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Yeah, i didn't mean like...school school, I meant like University.
    remember she gave the baby up because she was too young..
    she could have met Mac in her last year after she had given the baby up for adoption.

there is method to my madness lol.
    I know a lot of people who get pregnant under 17...sadly.:alienblush:

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, that makes more sense. I was thinking high school or something and was, like, "... School?"

I know what you mean about pregnant under 17. I can tell that some of the girls in my high school are. This one was like really really obviously pregnant and she was, like, 16. Idiots.

14. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

lol, it's because i'm in England, we call schools different things here.
    and yeah, there are wayyy too many pregnancys in the under 20's
    it's weird.

there was a girl in my English class back when I was at school and she was pregnant at 14, she kept it though, i remember sitting my GCSE's and there were like 3 girls that had to keep running out because of morning sickness...
    it's sickening. lol

but yeah, back on topic.
    I think they were together before Mac left for the Marines, and I know he joined at like 18 because of what happend with his dad and everything.

So Mac and Peyton was like, his 21st century dating virginity lol.:guffaw:

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Is it hilarious, sad, or both that you're probably right?

So, we're saying that Claire (Mac's wife style [I'm I the only one that finds the coincidence funny? Claire Forlani had to act upset that he called her by her real name.]) was one of those idiot people. I don't know whether to deny this or just sigh.