Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I miss Peyton too, bumblebee. Hey, maybe with the new eps coming, Peyton will come back. That would be great.

I thought this was a thread where you could talk about Claire F. too - her name's in the title.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^It's definitely fine to talk about Claire in this thread. :cool:

How was Hallam Foe, MacsLady? I haven't heard anything about it, but it's cool to see that Claire's in something new!

I'd like to see Peyton come back at some point, too.

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It's really good! Jamie Bell (Hallam, the kid) is great. Claire's great too. Her character is one who isn't 'evil', but who we're supposed to be suspicious about - she's Hallam's stepmother, and he thinks she may have had something to do with his real mother's death - and Claire plays the role excellently, sometimes you think 'oh, she's just a woman trying to make his dad happy' but other times (2 scenes in particular) she's really quite nasty, and Claire does both well. She looks quite a bit like she did in NY, but a lil bit older to me - perhaps they made her look that way to go with the stepmother role. There's a fantastic scene with her climbing up a rope. So if you can rent it from somewhere, I'd definitely recommend it.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Oh, that sounds really good! I'll have to look for it. :D I imagine Claire had fun with the role.

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^She looks like she did! Oh, and she has the Peyton-style English accent too. I saw her in Mallrats, and I thought she actually does a very good American accent too. Was she raised partly in America?

6. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I just love her English accent, she is so cute :)

And I'm definetly going to look for that movie, thanks MacsLady :D

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^ No probs. She is cute. If I was gay, she'd be my dream date and my type. She's really pretty but in a normal way, not all blonde hair and big boobs.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I woke up and put the TV on and there was this trailer for a new film 'Flashbacks Of A Fool' and as im watching it a see Claire! And me being me has to log on especial to see if I was dreaming or not :lol: I wasn't so I thought i'd dust this thread off ;)

Trailer We only get a glimpse of her at 1:46 ;) But its her voice that drew my attenion to her :D

IMDB

9. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I saw her in Basquiat this weekend - it was a pretty good movie. Honestly, tho, I don't the guy's art - I have not seen any of his paintings in person, so maybe that would make a difference. Anyway, Claire was good and it was nice seeing her again.

10. SomethinSomethin

SomethinSomethin Victim

Aww I miss Peyton. I really loved her as a character and as Mac's girlfriend. As a character she was so nice and lovely and funny and she and Mac had great 'chemistry' together. I especially loved the scene where she cheers Mac up over the whole Clay Dobson debacle. Also she has one of the funniest lines ever when she realises Mac is miles away thinking about something:
    "So then I cut the poor b**tards liver up and made a lovely pate and everyone in the lab just adored it!"

I was wetting myself when she said that. Please come back Peyton. Pleaaase.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I saw the Flashbacks of a Fool trailer on tv, and spotted Claire this time. :cool: Yay! Can't believe I missed her before. Thanks for the heads up, natty.:bolian:
    Anyone else seen Hallam Foe? Claire's great in it.

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy belated birthday to Claire Forlani. Yesterday, July 1, was her 36th birthday.

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Happy belated birthday to Claire!:)

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

*pokes head in* Hello! I love the character Peyton and I love Claire Forlani as an actress. I first saw her in Meet Joe Black which I found to be a heartwrenching movie and loved her performance.

Macslady, I want to see Hallam Foe. I'm going to have to look for it. She plays alongside one of my favorite actors in that also Ciaran Hinds.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Claire is excellent in Hallam Foe.

I'm planning to order Meet Joe Black from the library, I want to see that one.

I really liked Peyton too, she had great chemistry with Mac.