Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

El, thank you so much for the help ;)
That was exactly the information I had found. And no, those are just the submissions, the final nominations would be announced in the 19th of July, I believe...Anyway, it's good to see her there twice.

And, those two submissions make me wonder if anyone here has already seen the moniseries or the movie? If so, what do you think of them and Claire's role and performance? Well, I guess that for being there it wasn't bad, but I could have guessed that before seeing the list :p

oh yay! El thanks for sharing! *hugs you and pokes* :lol:

:D so happy that NR's miniseries is there! I love Angel's Fall, Carolina Moon and Montana Sky! (both the book and the show) *ggs* Claire is there too! double yay!

Just trying to save this thread from never never land.
I'm bummed about the lack of Peyton info for the first few episodes of next season, hopefully it is just because Ms. Forlani is filming movies and not because she's left the show entirely. Maybe they'll tie her being MIA to the someone harrassing Mac storyline?

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about her in the next season...

Other than that, I saw "What Schemes May Come", and it was great to see her with a little bit more of screentime :) She was so confused by the whole "dead/not dead" thing :p It was a nice episode, and I nice one for her, I think.
Here's a picture, credits to CSI:NY online galery
214db3.png
(her blue eyes are something...)

What would you like Peyton to have this season?? What storylines for her? Something different from the usual ME work??

I'd love to see them expand her role. I don't want it go all melodramatic on us, but more about her would be great - I guess the same thing we ask of all the characters - more back story, more about who they are. I like seeing Peyton both in the ME's office and when she goes out to scenes. I don't really want to see any Peyton in danger kind of scenes. Just more Peyton in general :lol:.

You mean you wouldn't want to see a Rambow Peyton? :lol:
I would love to see more of Peyton. Maybe she will be the voice of reason for Mac.

Hi, nice thread rescue. ;)

I'd love to see more Peyton in S4. She's great with Mac, but also I liked her eppies where she was outside the lab, like the McEnroe case for example.

I thought she brought a bit of twinkle to the show, and she more than held her own in every scene no matter who she was with.

I'm kinda bummed about lack of info too, but it's also not like they're dishing out much info on Sid, or Hawkes even either. Adam gets a girlfriend (I don't begrudge him that) it's just none of the ME's get more than a few words so far.

I hope they let the ME's get out a bit more, like in Vegas and Miami. And also I just would like to see more of the lab staff in general. Hard to balance everyone's screentime. Just hope she gets some.

Sphinx said:
You mean you wouldn't want to see a Rambow Peyton? :lol:

Ok, you have put an image in my head that I can't quite deal with - I keep picturing the rambo Stella scenes with Peyton superimposed - it just doesn't work! I'm not saying that Peyton couldn't hold her own with baddies, just not like that. I'm going to go scrub my retinas, thank you very much!

Yep, I'm thinking Peyton might go more the route Sheldon took, with the electric bone saw, shouting "don't f*** with me, I'll have your livers for pate you bastards..."

:lol: yeah i know, not really funny, but i'm tired and have few brain cells functioning after my day off... :p

I could see her with a scalpel. She should be very skilled with knives. I don't know how many of you have watch the old Avengers series with Emma Peel. Emma Pell was as cool as a cucumber and could take care of herself. I picture Peyton being more like Mrs. Peel. I bet she would know where to kick a guy.

nice thread save :D

I could see her with a scalpel. She should be very skilled with knives.
that's one of teh reasons why i like her. i always preferred blades over guns :lol:

I'd love to see them expand her role. I don't want it go all melodramatic on us, but more about her would be great - I guess the same thing we ask of all the characters - more back story, more about who they are. I like seeing Peyton both in the ME's office and when she goes out to scenes. I don't really want to see any Peyton in danger kind of scenes. Just more Peyton in general .
ya know, youre not the only one. ive been asking that too since she first appeared in the show. but then again, it takes a whole season to really get to know a character (writers just put tidbits every eppie so that'll take a while *sighs*)

I'd like to see them expand her friendships beyond mainly Mac. She works with Sid and has known Hawkes for years, so it would be nice to see her hanging around with them when she's not with Mac, open her up to more people. Or have she & Stella become friends. After all, even though Mac/Stella have excellent chemistry, neither of them have ever shown nary an inkling of romantic interest in eachother, so there's certainly no reason why Stella/Peyton shouldn't develop a fun "Girls Night Out" friendship. But please, writers, even if you don't make them friends, just don't ever make them enemies, there has already been enough female cattiness on another CSI :rolleyes:

I'm soo happy because this thursday I marked my calender for Carolina Moon with Claire Forlani! Yeah, more Claire to see.. The story sounds really interesting and the fact that Claire has a role in there makes the movie even better. :D The whole week I'm excited for the movie with her.. She's a wonderful actress and I love the roles she play.

But back to Peyton. ;) A Rambo!Peyton? I don't know if it's the way she would react cause I doubt that she'd do it like Stella. Peyton is another kind of woman she'd handle things not like that. I see her more as a woman who will protect by men although I'm sure she can take care of herself in some situations. But mostly I think she can be rough with words that's more her style than actions like Stella do it from time to time.

I would love to see more Peyton outside the ME like many of you said before, more background from her cause we know not much about her past. I like her just because she's Peyton and not only she and Mac are a couple.
Right now I imagine how it would be if Peyton introduce Mac to her parents when they're in London..funny to see I think.
:D
I only wish she comes back for th next season.. :rolleyes:

What do you say to this beatuiful pic of her? :p

Aw Stellanouski, what a gorgeous pic, wow she's a lovely woman.
Yeah, I think you're right, I think her words could be just as sharp as her scalpel :lol:

I guess smiling or not is often a model thing, you know, look seriously smoldering, not grinning. Aw well.
At least Peyton and Mac smile when they're together, that's sweet.

Back