Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Stella

Stella Rookie

^^ I couldn't agree more with you. The cameras just loves her.. :D

2. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

wow!! not fair that some people are just so naturally photogenic!!! great pics Stelletto!! Thanks for sharing! :D

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I could see Peyton getting jealous about the time Mac spends with Stella. You could have a scene were Peyton and Mac are arguing about Peyton being jealous of Stella. Stella would try to defend Mac. Peyton would be mad at Stella. Mac would be telling Stella that she doesn't have to defend him. Stella would become involved. Maybe Mac and Peyton would both end up mad at Stella. Stella would wonder what just happened. :confused:

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ sphinx girl, you're not the only one waiting for something like that to happen :p but then again, we maybe asking for too much, right stella? *nudges stella* :lol:

btw, stelly, i added the nicky already, you should see what it says now :lol: *drools* a fight... many fans would oppose to that idea but i ain't one of them :p (sorry :lol:) *dances* just dont make me pick sides :p

wonderful piccies! *stares as usual* she's so... sexy O_O I agree with MB on this, i think i never saw a pic of her that's bad :lol:

5. NightmareAnatomy

NightmareAnatomy Victim

Hi, i'm new here...i too dont think i've ever seen a bad picture of Claire!

i remember the first episode i saw her in, i hated her...because her voice bugged me and she with My Mac...lol!

buttt...after a few eppys i saw the chemistry her and Mac had together and got over that

a few episodes after that i got over her rediculous voice, only when i learned that i too sound like her...but i didn't know (somebody recorded my voice lol)

She is hot though, she goes really well with Mac and i do hope to see her next season, but on a more regular basis...it's nice to see an english woman making it in NY (my american dream)

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

welcome NightmareAnatomy.! :D catchy name!
    dont worry :lol: i did thought of the same thing when i first saw her. it's all forgotten now. :D enjoy the thread! ^_^

7. NightmareAnatomy

NightmareAnatomy Victim

^^ LOL!
    thanks, i'ma see if i cant find a bad picture of her...that should be a new thread name..."Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani (She's no box of frogs!) #2"

if you guys were wondering what "Box Of Frogs" means...it's how you rate somebody on the ugly scale, the more frogs in the box the uglier you are!

Me and my mum made that one up walking around Tesco one day ^_^

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^:lol: nice idea. we should see what the other gals think. though the next thread is a looonngg way XD 400 or so more posts :p

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I feel like I haven't been here in ages

Welcome NightmareAnatomy :)

Stella, you always come up with the best pictures ;) As you're not sharing where they are from, I start thinking you are Claire herself :rolleyes: Ok, I don't :lol: But it's great! Btw, I don't know if the perspective of Claire readin this would be good or bad :p

I especially love her eyes. For one, I have a passion with blue eyes. But her eyes, besides being blue/grey, are so different, I mean, the shape is so unique.

About her accent, hmm, I never had a problem with it, I find it quite cute and different for a change when I am watching CSI. I used to have a huge problem with british accents, but now I got over it, lots of thanks to Louise Lombard (Sofia on CSI:LV), as she had a big role in my change. Now I am completely ok with them and I find it cute! But Claire/Peyton does have a special voice/entoation and all that :rolleyes:

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys I don't post here that often and I read this in the spoiler thread and thought you might want a look...

CSI Files has a spoiler for Down The Rabbit Hole. It is the episode where Mac confesses to Flack that he hasn't been sleeping well. In their spoiler he says Peyton has decided to stay in London. I wonder if they have gotten rid of Peyton or if she will come back later

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Spoiler
    I notice that. I am hoping they bring her back. Do you think Mac would take her back? He doesn't give his heart freely. It would probably take her awhile to win his trust after choosing London over him. They didn't say if it was for an indefinite amount of time or if she was going to be on some kind of sabbatical like college professors take to increase their knowledge of their field.

12. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Or maybe she is staying in London because of something Mac did and he needs to earn her trust back. The lipstick kiss and the stubbly face from earlier spoilers seems fairly significant - I'm waiting to see what they do with the story.

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

What did you think Mac might have done? Do you think he cheated on her? Do you think she is mad that he had to go back early? The lipstick and unshaved look does sound significant.

14. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I'm waiting to find out - given the right set of circumstances (or wrong set!), anyone can do anything - so maybe Mac did cheat. Playing that scenario out would be way more interesting than, "Oh, yeah, Peyton got a really great job offer and just couldn't pass it up." Bleah. The problem is that it would be a lot to incorporate into a drama show, so for expediency sake, tptb might go the easy route. However, Mac was supposedly being followed - maybe that plays in some way too. I'm starting to hate spoilers - too much information to play with in my brain. :lol:

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Spoiler
    It will be interesting to see if Peyton staying in London is somehow conneted with Mac being followed. Maybe it is someone Peyton knows who is following Mac. Maybe it is an old boyfriend.