Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. mugs

mugs Witness

claire looks amazing

2. Stella

Stella Rookie

You're right,mugs. She looks and IS amazing. ;) I'm happy for her that she found someone. :)

3. mugs

mugs Witness

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday today, July 1, to Claire Forlani.

[​IMG]

5. Stella

Stella Rookie

Happy Birthday, Claire!! Have a good day with all of your friends and famliy. ;)

And hey, guys, I've made a new vid about Meyton/Pac.. So check this out. ;)
    Here's the link: Meyton vid

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Heeey!! Happy birthday to Claire, hope she has a great day and best of wishes to her! :D

Pssst ~ stella, saw your vid, -> absolutely fabulous! ;)

7. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Happy Birthday to Claire :) *throws confetti*

Thank you for posting the wedding pictures, sho looked very beautiful. I'm happy for her!

Also, I saw "Heart of Glass", and besides the Mac/Peyton scenes, including the one where she gives him the "that's your job" look ;), I loved her way of dealing with the request Danny made her, and how she was unconfortable with the situation, examining an alive woman in a morgue :lol:

I haven't posted much in here, but I am really enjoying Peyton's work scenes (autopsies) but also some personal ones, even though the developing of the character isn't really big (not much more than her relationship with Mac) Anyway, I liked the way she reacted when Mac took his hand when Stella appeared, the scene they had after it, and when they got together again ;) (this isn't supposed to sound shippy in any way, because I am not even a shipper of them together, though I don't mind with it :rolleyes:)

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hi CSI Dani :D

Welcome ~ it's nice to know there are others who like her character on the show.

Personally I'm hoping they'll continue to give her a few more stories outside the lab, like in What Schemes May Come, and Comes Around.

anyhoo, nice to see ya, come by anytime :D

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*runs in the foldie* dang it it's 12:16am of July 2nd! I'm late! *sobs* blegh... :(

nevertheless, Happy Birthday Claire :D

hey CSI_Dani welcome to the thread! like el said, come by anytime :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Happ Birthday, Claire!

Dani: welcome to our thread! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Damn. She's hot!

[​IMG]

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ i loved the 2nd one. i always see that pic when i search :D for peyton or her.

12. Stella

Stella Rookie

She looks so beautiful. Thanks for the pics, kissmesweet . ;) The third one is cute, I love it. :D

mj You search for her in the web, too? Funny. :lol: Yes, this pic I see everytime, too, when I search for Peyton on other sites. :D

Can't say it enough, El, but thank you. I'm glad that you like it. ;) It's really hard to make a video but it's a lot of fun, too.

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Happy Belated Birthday, Claire! I'm sure it was a wonderful one!

Wow, great pictures! What a stunning woman she is! :)

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thank you everyone for the welcome.

OMG, she looks awesome in the pictures kissmesweet posted, especially the secong one. Her eyes are stunning :)

Er, either I am crazy or I could swear I read Claire Forlani was in the Emmy submissions of this year in two categories, that from what I understood are:
    -Lead Actress in a TV Movie for Nora Robert's Carolina Moon
    -Supporting Actress in a TV Miniseries for Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    Can someone confirm this? (maybe this was even posted in here before) I mean, I really think I read this somewhere, and I would like to know if it's true.

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hi CSIDani :D

Yes, both Emmy submissions are true, well, if you go by the following site anyways --> I just looked up and read here The Envelope: The Awards Insider (from the Los Angeles Times) that both of those roles have been confirmed for an Emmy submission. I do not think, however, that it indicates in any way the final nominations for any one. The lists are simply too big for that, and I guess probably it's way too early too.

I don't know if it's okay to post a link to it, I hope it's alright to do so, but here it is until it's suggested I should remove it. If you check out the following link:

http://goldderbyforums.latimes.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1106078764/m/53610293

and then scroll down a bit past the tv comedy/drama section to the tv miniseries etc section, you will find the confirmed list of those submissions dated from May 24, 2007.

Hope that helps! :D