"Doctor Who" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I am more looking forward to next week's episode just to see who will get injured and then the nice relief from another new episode of Ray for at least 3 months. :lol:

I think that's the part I'm confused with. Keeping in mind that the press release said this episode was part 1 of a 2-part season finale - The mega buzz that Shane posted over in the other thread said that "one of them will be gunned down by Dr. Jekyll about midway through the finale." So does that mean that by the end of this episode we'll have a good chance of seeing one of them gunned down (since 'about midway' through a 2-part episode would be around the end of part 1) :confused:

Susan

Personally, I think they should these two episodes and the season premiere tonight and have 3-hours of CSI and then we can all really enjoy our summers and not 'fight' about what will happen. :lol:

From tvguide.com:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSI-Marg-Helgenberger-1018391.aspx

Interesting things revealed. Some spoilers for next week's finale so tread carefully.

Thanks for posting that. I'm glad to see the Nick stands by Langston. Because if he didn't after he was accused of murder, I may have had to smack him one. :lol:

As for Catherine...
yougogirl.gif

Catherine and Brass are going to butt heads? :eek: I don't think we've seen that before. :shifty: Brass and Grissom, yes, but not him and Catherine.

Ok, I'm getting a little excited about this, because well I'm curious by nature. *remembers that curiosity killed the cat* :lol:

Cath going over Brass could also explain how Vartann is involved.
He could be there for more than just to be with Cath. Perhaps she consults him (Vartann) then decides to go over Jim's head?

But when that happens you know Brass is going to be involved and possibly the one that gets caught in the crossfire as well.

Personally, I think they should these two episodes and the season premiere tonight and have 3-hours of CSI and then we can all really enjoy our summers and not 'fight' about what will happen. :lol:

Always thought that's part of the fun..;)

anyway..just passing by to wish you a pleasant episode watch..(I'll have to wait for the online watch...) I do hope there will be a spectular unexpected twist of things..

I can't wait to watch tonight and I don't like Part 1 and Part 2. I hope Nick don't get hurt or other CSI casts. I know Carol said, one or more CSI will get shot or hurt.

Hmm, I had higher expectations for this episode, too high probably. It wasn't particularly exciting, but a good watch. It was nice to hear about Langston's dad, and I'm looking forward for next week's episode.

I knew Langston couldn't be Jekyll ;)

I was pleasantly surprised. It was interesting and the whole team was there the whole time. I really liked it!

I was pleasantly surprised too. It is better to not expect much because they can surprise me like last week's episode too. :lol:

I was thrilled that once again Greg got the line right before the credits...twice in like a month! :eek:

It was nice to see the whole team helping Ray out. Although still seemed Catherine was not around too much.

i give it 8.8 out of 10, much better than i expected as everyone else has said :)

cath diagnosing ray :lol:

the end that sent a bit of a chill up my spine :eek:

no vartllows :( when catherine's phone rang i was hoping that was vartann

the scene with hodges and wendy discussing ray, the "i promise" part was a little interesting ;)

waaay more of greggo than i expected :) yay!! :) *happy dance* and he even did the opening line twice now *jaw drops*

next week omg someone please tell me nick is wearing a bullet proof vest :eek: i'll bet that after the gun is fired is where 'to be continued' pops up :scream::scream: ugh it is gonna be a loooooong horrible summer :scream: plus i'm still not convinced that ray is not jekyll, it's when haskell says "carefull doctor"

am i the only one??

I was pleasently surprised too. The hour flew by and it hasn't done that too often in the last couple of seasons. :)

It was nice to see the whole team helping Ray out. Although still seemed Catherine was not around too much.

I would think that Catherine would have to stay at the lab so that Ecklie didn't know what they were doing. Remember, Ray wasn't supposed to be working the case.

Susan

Back