Do you Suffer from the CSI Madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes esp. Greg Madness I think it's a sickness there's no medicine for...and I'm happy with it!!!

yep, we definately all suffer :lol:...but it's a good disease to have, except when March Madness kicks in, which in Australia it already has. But don't worry, i have taken precautionary measures :lol:

i do, and its killing me...every tuesday, i start counting down the hours until thursday at 9pm, then i realize that all im looking forward to is...*tear* a re-run.

its horrible. i dont know WHAT ill do in the summer. i may even have to get...

*whisper* a life.

:eek: i feel for you...it's the same here, except we don't get reruns...so, i've actually had to do my homework, because now, i have no excuse not toon Sunday nights...luckily, i've been watching my DVD's..it's still ok i guess *sigh*

i'm sure i've caught this disease and it has gone terminal i swear I can relate to almost all of the symprtoms! ahhhh what would I do without CSI...i agree if we are all members of this forum we are probably all infected and should run outside and get everyone else infected :p *cackles insanely chanting CSI CSI CSI*....wow i really am insane

My name is SparkyGirl and I have CSI madness along with Nick Syndrome. Most of the time it stays under control until a new CSI airs or I watch CSI on DVD or a hot pic of George/Nick appears and I just start drooling, heavily. You would never know from my calm demeaner that I'm slightly obsessed. (As long as I stay on my meds....that is my story!)

LOL...and I thought school was causing my gnawing and nameless anxiety. Worst thing is we had to suffer extra this year with the Olympics during Feb sweeps. Grr. :p

I definitely have SCIDS!!! I answered yes to every question and I thought of the band when it mentioned WHO. However, mine is coupled with a SEVERE onset of Nick Syndrome, Greg Syndrome, Grissom Syndrome, and Sara Syndrome. I can't go more than one day without seeing them!!!

I can, however, safely tell each and every one of you on this board that you are not crazy. I work in a psychiatric hospital...you don't qualify for admission. :)

You don't know us very well yet. Some of us DO qualify.

10.gif

Nope. I don't suffer. Thanks to "24" and no repeats! :D

Plus, I get to watch 2 new eps of The OC. :lol:
Damn FOX for changing their schedule and ruining my Thursday line-up. :mad: :mad:

---------------------------
HeroesYeah.jpg

Mezzaluna said:
I don't suffer. I enjoy every minute of my madness!
:lol:

I think I do have SCIDS, not so much at the moment, but I do get it greatly once our season finishes, and I probably get it even more when the US premiers the new season. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back