Do you Suffer from the CSI Madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... I HAVE A DESSEASE!!!!!!!!!

:D

Sudden CSI Intermittent Deprivation Syndrome, now I have a reason to watch CSI when my parents tell me to turn off the TV :D

Me: I'm watching CSI though!
Mom: Turn it off!
Me: But I have Sudden CSI Intermettent Deprivation Syndrome!
Mom: What?!?!?!?!?!?!

:D

Yes. Specifically a fairly serious offshoot referred to as "Nick Syndrome". It's incurable! :eek:

One persons Obsesession is another person passion.
heck of alot of Passionate peeps around here. :lol:
Oh who am I kidding you are all - <--that shy of stalker obsessed. :D But it was a good saying. ;)

Jessica_k705 said:
Haha Yeah a could use some time of too, school is driving me nuts :S
Then I can watch CSI al day long, and I can TalkCSI haha :D
But uhm... What kind of fic are ya writing iwantboromir
And did you write any more which I can read :p
Please let me know (did ya write any with MH in it) because I really would like to read those haha :D

I've got one started in the fanfiction section called No Escape, you can find that one and my old ones at http://www.fanfiction.net/~iwantboromir

Well at least i now know the type of disease i have...woo hoo...i was beginning to wonder.....but yay...there's hope...i just have to pull out my dvd's....*woot woot*
btw...when the article mentioned WHO...i actually thougth it was refering to the band...

yay! i have a problem :) lol well i think mines gone over board! :| yesterday night i got the CSI real tone for my phone, and at school today i ran around playing it over and over and screaming "listen to my phone!"..is that normal?

no :lol:, but it's abnormal in a good way :D, if i could download the ringtones i would aswell, and i would completely freak out my friends...
and i gave all my friends that questionaire on SCIDS to see if they had it too...one of my friends definately did, and another one answered yes to several questions and when i told her that she was a CSI freak like me, she got really defensive and said "Just because David Caruso annoys me and i like summer better than winter does NOT mean i am i CSI freak, Carly!!!" and she was really annoyed with me, but my other friend an i were looking at each other and trying not to laugh...:lol:

:lol: :lol: Thanks for posting that! I'm definately suffering from it.. and it'd my bday today and I was thinking, yay, CSI new ep on my bday but it's not on. =( I watch reruns on SPIKE every night they're on though..

oOoO I think everybody here on this board suffers from this disease! And to think, more and more people every day are being infected with this *wonderful* illness. :p

you guys..i'm sick...is there any medication for this,wait..no dont give me any i actually enjoy this disease.
go csi
l0ve
allie

i also have it, its like am either watchin it and if am not watchin it am thinking about it very strange i try not too. am so passed helping even DR HOUSE cant fix me, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back