Dislike An LV Character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Hodges is the character I like the least. I don't outright hate the guy, but he irritates the heck out of me. He's snotty, especially to Greg, rude, egotistical, likes to denigrate others, and is a sycophant towards Grissom. He possesses all the characteristics that I dislike in a person.

2. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I love all the main characters.

Well.. not Ecklie but I think it doesn't count as he is here for that !

The only character that I disliked was Teri Miller, she was very cold, haughty and too sophisticated (her look). I didn't find her very likeable.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Dislike A Character

I really dislike Sara, I didn't like how she was always with Grissom, I'm sorry, I wouldn't call that love, I'd call it an obsession... I also didn't like how she was always so moody and sarcastic... I'm quite glad she left...

Another person I dislike strongly is Ecklie, he is just so plain rude, arrogant and annoying, but I think he's a character we are meant to hate...

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Re: Dislike A Character

My least favorite CSI was Sara, so I am not missing her on my screen. She just annoyed me overall for various reasons.

Ecklie, well yeah he is definitely one person I do not like either. The Under-sheriff too, he is another one like Ecklie.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I really don't dislike any of the characters. I think Hodges is the most annoying. WL is a great actor but I really don't want him to get more screen time. I prefer him in small doses.
    Sara is my favorite, still. I just felt like I could relate to her the most; she was a hard worker, smart, compassionate, and even sexy at times, although she didn't flaunt it. She just seemed the most real to me; not always glamorous or likable, yet overall the best character on TV that many women and girls could look up to. She seems sincere and not at all superficial, very much like Jorja herself.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  6. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Not a big Sara fan, she's too grumpy, and gets away with too much. I mean I like her, but sometimes she can be really grating. I actually love Ecklie, it's nice to have an antihero, goody goody can get a little monotonous.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm not sure whether I posted in here before, but the character I dislike the most on CSI would be Grissom. He just annoys the hell out of me with his weird antics and it has gotten worse and worse over the seasons. With the growing amount of GSR he progressed from a character I simply didn't care about to a character that I started to hate.

Apart from him I like all characters. Some I don't care much about, some I like, and some I love. Just like on any other show.

8. Lena

Lena Civilian

Well I would have to say Catherine, She showed a complete lack of loyalty to her team and friends of many years with Keppler and the reverse forensics, thing is it did not seem out of charecter for her to do that.I loved Sofia and miss her loads.

9. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

i didn't like Sara (don't kill me :p) i don't know why! there is just something in her that really makes me dislike her. this is the reason i am not a fan of GSR

10. shady

shady Hit and Run

couldn't stand sara for various reasons, far too many to mention! I also carn't stand hodges, I want to smash the tv whenever he comes on.

11. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

I have to say Sara really does push my buttons. I love Jorja but Sara :scream: ahhhh, to me she is so grumpy and her a grissom is slightly strange in my opinion, yet when you think about it all of csi is slightly strange:lol:

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am not sure if I ever posted her before either......The one character I never did like was Sara and I was not disappointed with her departure. She was way to grumpy all the time. The only other one I can think of that I never liked - was Keppler. He was beyond annoying.

13. Luminol

Luminol Witness

I think Ecklie is a living diseaster and when Hodges ever dissapeard I shall miss him....................NOT:lol:

14. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I never really cared for Sara, She was annoying at times and never felt attracted to her personality.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I get very annoyed with some of the characters at times, but I don't hate them. The writers, however, really, really make me mad. They don't balance the characters out evenly at all. It's ensemble cast-but they write heavily for three of the characters, Grissom, Catherine and Sara. They forget that there are other characters here and only use them as fillers. It can be really annoying.

Sara was an awesome character until in the end it seemed like she was nothing more than an extension of Grissom.

Catherine annoys me the most. She's very compassionate and intelligent, but her judgment and use of sexuality to get what she wants plays into a real stereotype about woman of that age and of that profession. It's probably not Marg's fault, but at the same time. It really brings the character down. The unbuttoning of the shirt to get info from a suspect was too much for me. I almost gagged.

I think if I dislike anyone on the show-it's the writers-and I haven't forgiven them for the strike yet-but I haven't forgiven the other side either.

I'm ticked at both sides when it comes to the strike.