Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this is only my opinion, of course...here we go:

The worst couple is definitely Gris and Sara...he's a total father figure to her and he knows it, that's why he keeps shutting her off! She just thinks she's into him romantically, she's got her feelings all mixed up.

Horatio/Calleigh is also a bad idea in my book...he's sort of like a mentor, there's nothing else there...

ooooookay... I'm so not feelin this Boa Vista chick... SHE'S SNAKING VALERA NOW!!! First it was Delko, now it's Skippy.... Sup wit Dat... I mean I'm a multie but DUDE don't you be messin w/my Miami ships... I DO NOT MULTI-SHIP IN MIAMI... Back off Snake Lady!!!!

Poor Snake lady....................

ok i'm not a fan of H/C or S/C because before i started shipping, i started to read fics, and i noticed that with all the H/C and some of the S/C fics, made Calleigh look weaka nd stupid, the fics were mostly about how Calleigh would get rapped, and then HoCain or Speed made her feel better and then within a matter of hours, she's ready to have a roll in the hay...i don't think soo.....

but i must say that not ALL S/C H/C fics are like this.....

OK, this is only my opinion, of course...here we go:

The worst couple is definitely Gris and Sara...he's a total father figure to her and he knows it, that's why he keeps shutting her off! She just thinks she's into him romantically, she's got her feelings all mixed up.

Horatio/Calleigh is also a bad idea in my book...he's sort of like a mentor, there's nothing else there...
I really don´t think gsr is a father/daughter realtionship!
I mean "Butterflied"....and Play with fire!
(But that is my opinion and i respect everybody elses!)

I agree with you Laura I dont want to get anyone mad at me BUT in MY eyes the way Grissom reacted in Butterflied was more like a father Honestly I know My dad would Freak if He saw some dead girl who looked Just like me (and actaully in MY eyes I dont even think she looked like Sara at all)
but then again that could just be my Nick and Sara shipping heart so honestly to each its own right

I don't mean to offend anyone, but for me, I see the Griss/Sara relationship as more father/daughter too. But that's just m opinion, or maybe I'm more of a Nick/Sara shipper. But I still respect everyone's opinions.

Okay I DON'T like HoCaine & his shades... PERIOD. OR Griss' straw hat & his crown... NO ACCESSORIES PLEASE!!!!!

I DO like Cath & her reading glasses... Teh Hawt Librarian.. Shmarty Pants ;)

well i have to agree with greenfieldcsi: well im a a multishipper but iadmit that , for me , "butterflied", "snakes", "play with fire" means something : i really really dont think that sara/grissom relationship is a father/ daughter relationship, its just too weird!!!! there is too much GSR scene explicit , nobody cans ay the opposite..... for sure it means something!!!!! but i agree there is a lot of snickers scene too but you cant denial all the GSR scene : its there and its still there :rolleyes: just like snickers scene and sandle scene

but i respect anyway :lol:

dislike a ship: probably cath/griss lol i know there like a old couple, for sure but i dont see (an i dont want see) some romance between them, sorry :eek:

i really really dont think that sara/grissom relationship is a father/ daughter relationship, its just too weird!!!! there is too much GSR scene explicit , nobody cans ay the opposite..... for sure it means something!!!!! but i agree there is a lot of snickers scene too but you cant denial all the GSR scene : its there and its still there

Actually, I've seen it as very much the father/daughter or mentor/student relationship since Sara came on the show (way before I'd even heard the *term* GSR associated with them). At least that seems to be Grissom's POV. It's obvious that she's got a 'thing' for him. Play With Fire - sure he was concerned about her, she had this huge gash in her hand and was obviously shaken up and he spoke to her like you speak to a little girl who's just been though something awful. With Butterflied, I see his little speech being about *him* - sure he's rattled that the victim looks like Sara. Who wouldn't be a bit bothered by a victim looking like someone you've worked closely with for five years and who used to be a student before that? As for the speech - since I saw it originally, it seemed to me it was Grissom reflecting on what he's sacrificed in his life for his career. Sure, Sara's crush on him and her bearing so much resemblance to the victim may be a catalyst for his little revelation but I hardly think it qualifies as Grissom bearing his undying love to a woman he won't even go out for coffee with.

So yeah. NOT a fan of the "GSR" thing. It's creepy and a tad incestuous. ::shudder::

There - I feel much better now. ;)

i really really dont think that sara/grissom relationship is a father/ daughter relationship, its just too weird!!!! there is too much GSR scene explicit , nobody cans ay the opposite..... for sure it means something!!!!! but i agree there is a lot of snickers scene too but you cant denial all the GSR scene : its there and its still there

Actually, I've seen it as very much the father/daughter or mentor/student relationship since Sara came on the show (way before I'd even heard the *term* GSR associated with them). At least that seems to be Grissom's POV. It's obvious that she's got a 'thing' for him. Play With Fire - sure he was concerned about her, she had this huge gash in her hand and was obviously shaken up and he spoke to her like you speak to a little girl who's just been though something awful. With Butterflied, I see his little speech being about *him* - sure he's rattled that the victim looks like Sara. Who wouldn't be a bit bothered by a victim looking like someone you've worked closely with for five years and who used to be a student before that? As for the speech - since I saw it originally, it seemed to me it was Grissom reflecting on what he's sacrificed in his life for his career. Sure, Sara's crush on him and her bearing so much resemblance to the victim may be a catalyst for his little revelation but I hardly think it qualifies as Grissom bearing his undying love to a woman he won't even go out for coffee with.

So yeah. NOT a fan of the "GSR" thing. It's creepy and a tad incestuous. ::shudder::

There - I feel much better now. ;)

i agree 110% you just completely spoke my mind!!!

I hardly think it qualifies as Grissom bearing his undying love to a woman he won't even go out for coffee with.

yeah BUT thats the problem: i mean grissom can ask cath or evn sofia for a coffee but when sara is around him, he really dont know how to talk to her......its just like , for him, sara is inacesible (i dont know if i can say it in english)..... i agree with you for the first season: their relationship was like mentor/student but it change a lot from that season: sara always had a crush on him but grissom , even he ever told explicitely what he felt, seems to love her as well..........well maybe my little GSR heart is talking right now but i used to think that one day, we will be all :eek: when we will find out..... :lol:

Actually, I've seen it as very much the father/daughter or mentor/student relationship since Sara came on the show (way before I'd even heard the *term* GSR associated with them). At least that seems to be Grissom's POV.

We've seen enough statement's from writers, actors and producers on this subject that the father/daughter thing does not hold water. In the CSI Companion William P addressed many of the scenes that GSR's consider pivotal to this ship and from his point of view he is NOT playing this character from the father/daughter perspective. David Rambo...the writer of Butterflied has stated that Grissom was talking about Sara in his speech at the end. He also stated the following: "Grissom's yearning for Sara is real". I understand people not liking GSR for whatever reason ie: don't like the pairing, want to see either one of them with someone else. I'm sure there is a laundry list of reasons for each person who don't like this pairing. But I think that the father/daughter perception is only held by people who again, don't like this pair/ship. We have never seen anything from the people who work on this show that give's any indication that there is a father/daughter vibe here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back