Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: worst couples !!!!

I think you can´t really dislike a ship, because it´s not like you don´t like a character! The only thing i don´t like.. is when I read a ship that included cath´s daughter!
I have to say my fav ship is GSR, cause i think these to characters go well together, I i really think they should get together, but everybody thinks that of their own ship...I mean i can´t deny the sparks between Gil and Sofia...G and cath..or the sparks between Sarah and Nick and Sarah and Greg...I´m just saying the ones i would like together are gris and Sarah(but that is my opinion so please don´t eat me alive!)

I've brought this over from another thread. Are there any others who feel the same about the Ryan and Erica ship?

bobthefrog wrote: I really don't like Erica she's just really annoying. I really like Ryan but his scenes with her are so wierd. I wanted Ryan to get a love interest but not her. They make the worst couple. Based on the interviews on the CBS website it seems like they're getting together. Does anybody else really dislike them together

I don't ship Ryan with anyone, and I don't mind the fact that he has a love interest right know. I don't really mind who it is.

I missed the last 2 episodes of Miami but I remember the new girl strange. At least they're not pairing her up with Horatio. That would be a mistake.

I can't stand Ryan with Erica. She uses him and he's annoyed with her so I don't see it still being an issue........I hope.

And for the record I cannot stand Natalia Boa Vista and the scene she had with Eric last week either. The Snake Lady needs to not be with Eric! Hence, our HOOD banners!

the name of this thread has changed... and its confuzzling me lol

Hahahahahahahahaha I just saw this thread and I was like wtf? 9 pages and I never saw this thread??? hahhaah

Glad to know it's THAT thread that shall not be named

boohoo.

heart: the name of this thread has changed... and its confuzzling me lol

I'm sneaky like that. ;)

Medic: And for the record I cannot stand Natalia Boa Vista and the scene she had with Eric last week either.

Ditto. I reallllly don't want to see them become canon. I don't see any chemistry at all between them.

wait soo what was the threads name before??????

btw the only real ship is Tina/Warric, Catherine/Warric and Grissom/Sara had the best chance (they aknowledged taht there was something....) but then tptb did a 360 and changed it around.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back