Dialogue You'll Never Hear On CSI-LV/MIA/NY

Elayne

Police Officer
There used to be a topic similar to this somewhere in Talk CSI, but I couldn't find it--it must be buried deep in the archives. The idea is come up with brief passages of dialogue you'd like to hear but know you never will. Beating the moderators to the punch, anything lengthy belongs in the fanfic threads. Anyway, here goes:

Everyone agreed that it was tragic that Nick, sitting with his back to the door, didn't see Catherine approaching the breakroom as he declared, "Like I told Greg, strippers are nothing but bad news."

"I know this has nothing to do with the case, but why do the women on your team keep wearing HEELS to crime scenes? Seriously, that can't be good for their spines. I'm just sayin'." A suspect to Horatio on CSI Miami.

Thanks for the links - since those threads are all older, I have no problem leaving this one open. Plus, since we're in GenCSI, we can post dialogue that's specific to one of the shows as well as dialogue that could fit on any of the series. :)

My contributions:

"Sorry, Mac, there's no database for that." ~Adam Ross
"I just don't feel like saving a damsel in distress this week." ~Horatio Caine
"DNA results don't come back that fast!" ~lab tech on any of the shows :p

"Huh? My sunglasses broke. Oh well, I guess I'll go with out." < Horatio Caine.

"Catherine, I'm back and ready to take over again." < Gil Grissom

"You were right, I was wrong. So sorry Adam." < Mac Taylor

My contributions:

"Sorry, Mac, there's no database for that." ~Adam Ross
"I just don't feel like saving a damsel in distress this week." ~Horatio Caine
"DNA results don't come back that fast!" ~lab tech on any of the shows :p
That happened last night! :eek: ...Of course, Mac turned right around and told Adam that there is a database for 911 calls, so Adam was wrong, but it did make me laugh. ;)

"We should give Ryan the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he's guilty; after all, he is one of us." -Calleigh

"Dirt? On my white pants? You've got to be kidding me!" -Natalia

"I don't FEEL like chasing the criminal today..." -Flack (Or Eric. Or Ryan.)

"Hey guys, the bodies already processed and I've been waiting here for a while..."- Dave.. (HAHA, seems like the guy always says ... "SORRY I'm late, guys.")

"Nick and I have sworn off strippers, hookers, and burlesque dancers." -Greg

(I have to say... my favorite so far is DJRidout's "I'll stop talking now!" :lol: Would pay to hear Hodges say that! Gotta love him!:D)

Brass blinked in astonishment. "Catherine," he asked, "why on Earth would I blame you for Haskell's escape?"

Most of these are soooo good guys!! I almost fell off my chair ;D
My ones:
-'Calleigh, Natalia, since now on you have to wear gloves, overalls and tied hair in all crime scenes' - Horatio Caine
-I'm...so...tired...of running...can't catch my breath - Ryan, can you chase that guy without me? - Eric Delko

Back