Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, I saw this in another forum, but CSI NY wasn’t getting much of a look in there so I thought it might get a bit more action here. Come on dedicated NY fans, get your thinking caps on, what snarky one liners could Flack come up with next season?

I’ve also expanded it to include stuff you’d like to hear the characters say or things you think should be said, so it doesn’t all have to be funny stuff.

Mac : All right everyone, party at my place tonight.

Stella : I’ll bring the entertainment. Just got Mary Poppins on DVD.

Danny and Aiden : Oooo, our favourite.

Don : I prefer Chitty Chitty Bang Bang myself.

Sheldon : I’ll bring the food. Ribs and caviar OK?

They all look at Hawkes

Sheldon : What’s that look for? It’s not like I’m going to bring a human rib or caviar I got from a corpses stomach. Give me some credit, I’m not that ghoulish. Might be different if you invited Hillbourne though…

The first line is something I’d actually like to hear on the show, it went a bit down hill after that though! :lol:

2. dylan

dylan Pathologist

Danny: "i feel so dirty, i think i´m gonna take a shower now."

did you really expect anything else from me? :D

3. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

LMAO! Now that would be insanely hilarious! Funny thing tho, I could actually hear them say it, it's too weird!

And I so thought Flack would rather say I prefer The Sound of Music myself! The movie just makes me wanna... makes me wanna... sing!

Now all those in favor or hearing Flack sing along with The hills are alive... with the sound of musiiiic... aaaaaah, say AYE!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think every straight female and gay men who watch CSI:NY would agree :D

5. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Danny [stepping out of shower]: Hey, who stole my towel?

or better -

Danny: Group shower at my place in 30 minutes.

6. dylan

dylan Pathologist

hey! don´t underestimate lesbians! one of my gay girl-friends, Hana, adores Carmine (and Benicio del Torro - and that´s why i love her ;)) so i think there is no need to group people like that! it´s all about sharing! :D

7. Angelica

Angelica Lab Technician

Wow... there's a little something like this on imdb... I love that thread...

I got nothing right now.

8. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Danny: I'm actually going to listen to Mac and not get into trouble for the next twenty-four hours.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I can actually imagine them as the two little mischievous children in the film. :lol:

The Sound of Music? :eek: Nooooooooooo. Not my favourite film.
    Udjat , your avatar is very naughty. :lol: It's back to Mary Poppins (the x rated version), 'play games, all sorts'. ;) :devil:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Good one. Mac's probably thinking 'er, actually I want him to listen to me and not get in trouble for the rest of his time as a CSI'. Everyone else is thinking 'do you really think Danny's going to last a whole twenty four hours?'.

11. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

MrsGiovinazzo i really love your quotes i would love to hear those on the show! :lol: :lol: :devil:

12. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: mrsgiovinazzo LMAO. If Danny would actually say that, I would be there in a flash, sans towel

He was referring to The Locker Room Groupies, right :devil:

13. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Damn straight he was referring to the Locker Room Groupies. The scene actually goes something like this in my mind: Naked, dirty Danny steps into the shower. Cheers of delight erupt throughout the Locker Room. While most of us look to the heavens and thank the writers for finally granting our wish, a few wise groupies sneak onto the set and steal his towel. Laughing devilishly, they turn and run ... but not before sneaking a few snapshots to be posted in the Locker Room for prosperity. :D What do ya think?

14. Angelica

Angelica Lab Technician

Danny: Do you think Mac would lay off if I invited him to join me in the shower sometime?

15. dylan

dylan Pathologist

^ brrr...i DON´T wanna see that one! mac and danny together just gross me out. i mean, mac in the shower; ok. danny in the shower; ok. but together; ugh, no thank you!

ok, did anyone notice this again turned into a danny-shower thread? :rolleyes: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.