Dear Writers... (Have something you want to say?)

More Adam and Stella.:) Mac and Stella would be the 2nd most boring couple in the world next to Billy and Allison from the original Melrose Place. :(They are both to serious and humorless. I have been watching from epi 1 and am still waiting to see this chemesitry that people talk about. :eek: Adam and Stella have it. Adam could bring out the fun side of her,:guffaw: which is something Mac could never do, since her has no idea of how to have fun.:confused: Adam and Stella feed off each other where Mac and Stella just work well together.

Dear Writers:

More Mac and Stella. They are unique. They understand each other. Stella is the right woman for him, a lonely soul. Mac is the right man for her, a lonely soul. She knows how to get the best of him and she loves him for what he is, serious or not serious:adore::adore::adore:. He knows how to calm her down and give her the support she is looking for:adore::adore:.
Adam is adorable but he is BABY. They had a family chemistry!!!

Last edited:
If Mac and Stella are so good for each other you would think that after ten years they would have done something about it by now. No Mac and Stella.:wtf: Adam and Stella are fun together:guffaw:And if M & S were so close how come when she needed comfort to deal with her grief, she went to Adam?:thumbsup: Maybe she know's who she wants.:)

Dear writers,

Don't worry about the argue between Adam/Stella fans and Mac/Stella fans. We all know that Sheldon/Stella is meant to be. Thank you for the attention. :)

Dear writers:

Please, I want to see more flashbacks or some mention of some characters. Like how Flack is dealing with the death of Angell, and Louie and Sam. But no more Claire. We already know how much Mac loved her, and still misses her. And Reed bloody annoys me, as Mac apparently feels like he has to help him because he is Claire's son. I really hope he won't come back. I mean, EVER! Oh, and even if I would like to get more personal stories about the main characters, I actually want the main focus to be on the crime and when the CSI's are trying to solve it by finding evidence, analyse it, and simply do their job.

I really dislike how you focus on some characters. We already know how important Mac is, as he is the boss. We also know a lot about Danny and Lindsay, and their relationship (including Lucy). Lately, it has been quite much focus on Sheldon, and in the past Stella (remember the Greece-thing, for example?). But hello? What about Adam and Sid? If we fans are lucky, I really mean lucky, we will see them in some episodes. But only for 30 seconds up to 2 minutes. I want to see more of them, please? I am begging you. Show more of Adam and Sid. It would be fantastic. At least, stop showing the serious side of Adam. I hate it. I miss the quirky and geeky Adam who always made me laugh, even if his colleauges never laugh at his jokes. And I really miss the way he used to be. Like dancing in the lab (oh, sorry, dancing with the scientists) and the paper planes. And how awesome and important he could be as the geek he is. Like 4x05 (the episode with Second Life). I even want Sid back. I don't want Sheldon to do some autotopies like he has done lately, as he is a CSI now.

I really like Adam and Sid, they are my favourite characters. Sid was awesome in season 2 and 3. Sure, he was weird but hilarious. But hey, it's what makes Sid being Sid. he wouldn't be the same. Just bring him back. I also would like to see more of Don Flack. I know, the show is about the CSI's. I know that. But they can't do their work without the lab rats (lab techs), the police and a pathologist. Right?

By the way, I know that CSI New York is an american tv-show. But please, you don't have to make it such "american". The CSI's are no cops. They are criminologists/crime scene investigors. So why are they doing what a cop usually do? Like talking to the witnesses, and showing them the prime suspects to see if these suspects are guilty or not. And I have no idea why they are chasing some suspects. The last one they chased was Hollis Eckhart. But they has been chasing (and looking for others) too. The cab killer for example. I always thought it was what police men were doing. Why can't Flack and his colleagues do that, while Mac and his workers concentrate on their own work?

Oh, I don't like how the episodes are now. The manuscripts must have become worse. Have you lost your creativity? I miss the weird crimes and deaths. I miss a lot from the good old days. Right now everything seems to be basically the same all the time. I am ashamed to say it, but I begin to lose interest. It all started when you took away the two case episodes. After that everything went backfire. It continued when you started to destroy even more. Like this with Adam and Stella. Throughout the season 5 you created a story where we fans/viewers got the impression that they were becoming more than friends and coworkers. You even showed in the first episode of season 6th. Then nothing. Just bang it was over.

I can complain all day long. Please just do something. NOW!

Last edited:
please don't be offended, but Csi is an American show. It is for Americans, about Americans and New York is in America. And Mac, Stella, Danny,, Flack, and Lindsey are all police officers. They are detectives who carry a badge and are sworn NYPD. In America many police officers are special trained to work in other areas but, are still police officers with full police duties.;)

Dear writers,

Don't worry about the argue between Adam/Stella fans and Mac/Stella fans. We all know that Sheldon/Stella is meant to be. Thank you for the attention. :)
Dear Writers,

Make it Sheldon/Adam/Stella and I'm so there. *bribes with cookies*

Love,
Fay :devil:

please don't be offended, but Csi is an American show. It is for Americans, about Americans and New York is in America. And Mac, Stella, Danny,, Flack, and Lindsey are all police officers. They are detectives who carry a badge and are sworn NYPD. In America many police officers are special trained to work in other areas but, are still police officers with full police duties.;)

I am not offended. I am also very aware of the fact it's an american show that takes place in New York, one of the biggest cities there. But CSI New York is also an international show as it's shown worldwide.

I know that Mac, Stella, Danny and Lindsay are trained police officers. But they are not working as police officers right now, which Flack does. That's the problem. They are now working as criminologists/crime scene investigors and should focus on that, instead of working as police officers as it's not a part of their current duties. For me, it is important to make sure that these occupations and their duties are seperated. As police officer is not the same thing as an criminologist/crime scene investigor. The show is about the later occupation. Or am I wrong, once again?

Dear Writers: Don't pay attention to all these funny people. They were invited to some party together and they are all suffering a general hangover:lol::lol: (just kidding please don't be offended;))

you perfectly *know* Mac and Stella are not together just because you didn't want to put them together. But certainly we are not responsible if you are so stubborn!:guffaw: They have everything to build a great couple if you only give them the chance:p

Of course, you are the CSI Writers and you can do whatever you want. You have done before specially with 6.01 and 6.02 so i guess i will have to wait and see;)
But certainly one of the most interesting inventions is something called remote control:p

Just one favor, if you decide to put BABY and Stella's Evil twin together, just let me know beforehand. I will use the Ladies' room first just in case:thumbsup:

NOT LOVE AT ALL

Debbie
smiley-sick031.gif
:lol::lol:

I'm not sure where the idea of Adam being a 'baby' comes from - he's at least in his mid to late twenties. I'm almost 25, and I certainly don't consider myself a baby or a child. :p And I believe they implied a few seasons ago that Stella is only in her late thirties - but even if she isn't, there ain't a thang wrong with being a bit of a cougar. ;)

Dear PTB:

How about Stella/Hawkes and Mac/Adam?? :p :shifty:
Let's add an attachment to TPTB from me:

funny-pictures-relevant-to-my-inter.jpg

Last edited:
Adam is 32 and according to Grounds for deception Stella is 35. I don't think thats makes her a couger, maybe a cub, but not a couger. As far as Adams' age he has worked in the lab for almost six years. I forget the name of the episode but it was the one where Adam did the HIV test on Stella. In it she said he had a graduate degree which means he spent at least 6 to 7 years in collage. Now if he started at 18 which most do and spent 6 years there plus five in the lab he would be thirty at least. we dont know how long after school he started

Just for clarifying, Adam is BABY just because he was too adorable. He was so innocent as a kid for me :D I loved Adam and i still do. And it's not related to his age, it's a matter of how their relationship (specially among Mac, Stell, Sheldon and Adam )have been. Adam has been pretty much like their kid and Sheldon is another one. The sense of family when they are togetehr on screen is too strong (just in front of my eyes) ;) :D

Dear writers, don't forget we expect a storyline for Sid and another one for Adam :D and please you MUST NOT forget we expect some Smackeness now. The last thing we had, it was amazing but it happened so long ago i have forgotten what Smackness is. Make me rememebr the feeling :D

Not love (only until tonight episode ;) )

Debbie :D

Adam is 32 and according to Grounds for deception Stella is 35. I don't think thats makes her a couger, maybe a cub, but not a couger. As far as Adams' age he has worked in the lab for almost six years. I forget the name of the episode but it was the one where Adam did the HIV test on Stella. In it she said he had a graduate degree which means he spent at least 6 to 7 years in collage. Now if he started at 18 which most do and spent 6 years there plus five in the lab he would be thirty at least. we dont know how long after school he started
That makes sense - of course, I tend not to bother figuring out ages and timelines on this show because they're so fluid. I think it's the gravitational pull of the Black Hole of Continuity that throws the timestream out of whack. :p

Dear Writers,

Don't let the BHC muck with the timelines anymore - it's giving me a headache. ;)

Love,
Fay

Back