Dear Writers... (Have something you want to say?)

Dear writers and Non dear writers :D (it depends on which day of the week we are LOL :D )

PLEASE remember Smacked does exist. Give us something to live!!!!!!

Love so-so

Debbie :D

Dear Writers.

I've always thinked that plots have been always great ones during all five seasons, but I must confess that I'm little dissapointed all that "down thing" during the season 6 firsts episodes.:( I understand that team shooting and Angell's death are sad things but you could just light up little bit.:) Cause it's not nice to watch sad faces and missery all the time. :shifty:

I really hope you could write more Smacked-scenes! Maybe think of something about developping their already deep friendship and I think maybe you could show some flasbacks from their ten years friendship...;)

Also I'd like more storylines for Adam and Sid. Great, funny characters, they deserve more showing. :bolian:

And last please lesser DL bliss. It's okey to have it "some" but know I'm starting to feel you over do it! :rolleyes:

Thanks.
Sam

Dear writers,

First of all, I'd like to say FUCK YOU for destroying what could've been a great character. Lindsay seemed like a great character in the first episode but after that it went down (Which is too bad since Anna is actually a great actress). And you only made it worse by making the ship called D/L.

As for D/L, they are a great match but they have NO chemistry. Danny had better chemistry with the dog from 3x02. And you don't HAVE TO squeeze in a little scene between them in every f'ckin episode, I think we all have understood that they are married. And PLEASE, don't bring Lucy to the lab! It's dangerous acids there, and if she manages to open the lid on one of them while Danny or Lindsay is focusing on something else, then that can be extremely dangerous for Lucy.

And continuity is extremely rare in the CSI: NY universe. What the HELL happened to Louie? Is he still in coma? Is he in prison? Is he dead? Reed, where on earth is he? And Sam, is she still an alcoholic? Is she sober? Is she even in New York? Hell, I'd like to get an answer to that. Just a little mention of them would be nice!

Mac is a overused character. PLEASE, no more stories for him this season! Next season you can plan something for him, like that he suddenly has a sister or something.

I'd love some storylines for more of the minor characters like Don, Sheldon, Adam and Sid. This is not all about Mac, Stella and The Messer Family, you know. And I wish you could've had a storyline for Angell while she was on the show. COME OOON?!?! Three years, and nothing? Poor girl, an actor/actress needs a challenge sometimes.

AND, I need some two-case episodes! Love 'em! :thumbsup:

Finally, New York isn't just the rich and the beautiful ones. It's not just the caucasian ones. New York is filled with completely different people! Or is it just the caucasian, rich people who kill each other? They don't really have anything to kill for... :p

Lots of love from Hannah :)

That would've been my letter :p

First of all, I'd like to say FUCK YOU for destroying what could've been a great character.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here, and you can express it passionately, but let's avoid using invectives like "fuck you." For one, it's rude and not appropriate for this forum. Two--if you actually want someone to listen to you (on the off chance that the writers do peruse this thread now and then), you're more likely to get someone's ear with well thought out, civil arguments than with angry rhetoric. Just something to consider. But in the meantime, no more "fuck yous."

oh Flack-Angell you made me laugh and made my day.

Dear Writers,

Please work on more individual stories for the non-Mac and non-Stella characters. i get the point that Mac and Stella are the main characters but you guys always talk about how you all want to focus on the characters and more personal stories but all we get are Mac and Stella...... ok ok i give you guys have had WAY too much D/L so far this season. Please if it is possible give more time to the fabulous underrated characters of Flack, Adam, Hawkes, and Sid.

Also is there anyway to try to get Lindsay back to the way she was before she and hooked up? She was a feisty, tough chick and then season 3 came and Lindsay has been a bag of mush and too much emotions. Lindsay had potential and you guys ruined her to a major extent. i suggest working on her as an individual character instead of being just a character in a couple always around Danny or mentioning their baby.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion here, and you can express it passionately, but let's avoid using invectives like "fuck you." For one, it's rude and not appropriate for this forum. Two--if you actually want someone to listen to you (on the off chance that the writers do peruse this thread now and then), you're more likely to get someone's ear with well thought out, civil arguments than with angry rhetoric. Just something to consider. But in the meantime, no more "fuck yous."

Oh. Sorry for that, I tend to use words like that to express myself when I'm pissed. :p

Dear writers:

I am in a serious risk of Smackeness-less and Stellarina-less low level. Please do something :D To revert this situation i would need Stella and Smacked soon PLEASEEEE

Dear Writers:

Please give Lindsay Monroe more storylines...I really want to know more about her background before DL...and more Sid and Adam. And, please return the good ol' bantering between Danny and Lindsay (It's what makes them DL)...thank you!!!

Dear Writers:

I agree with the message above. Give Sid a HUGE storyline. he deserves it. 5.02 was such an amazing episode and he needs to be under the spotlight:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Also give Adam a great storyline NOT RELATED TO HIS LOVE LIFE:wtf:. I would be interesting to know how he would react in front of his father

Give Lindsay some humanity:p in another storyline (if you want:rolleyes: but PLEASE:vulcan:pLEASE:wtf:pLEASE:scream:pLEASEEEEEEEEE:angryrazz:

DO NOT BRING BACK THE HORRENDOUS OCTUPUS CALLED DL PLEASEE:scream::scream::scream::scream::censored::brickwall:

didn't we have enough with 4 years of insanity:evil:????????????

And give us something for us poor Smackies, because what you have done with us was a "·$%&/()@#¬ And poor Stellarinas too:wtf:

I have hopes for future episodes but still is UNFORGIVABLE!:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

50% love

Debbie:p

LOL, I know I posted somewhere on this thread earlier, but I forget what I said; and really, really just want to third the requests above! Please give Lindsay and Sid more solo presence and/or storylines.

Also, perhaps slightly random, but I demand another episode along the lines of 5.18 (still one of the best NY episodes created in over two years)...I want to know what happened to the other vanished characters from the lab; bonus points off the chart if the story ties in with one of the current characters, like Marty Pino's did with Sid. I'm appeased by having closure on Marty, because he was my favourite, but how about letting us know what happened to Jane, or Chad, or Maka and Giles?

(Ideally, I'd rather know what happened to Reed or Sam or Louie...but yeah, like that's going to happen :shifty:)

Dear Writers:

Please give Lindsay Monroe more storylines...I really want to know more about her background before DL...and more Sid and Adam. And, please return the good ol' bantering between Danny and Lindsay (It's what makes them DL)...thank you!!!

I'm totally loving this! Exactly what I want as well. Please, give Lindsay more screentime and let us find out more about her character. Maybe also let us meet members of her family. Let us know more about the person she is. And give us the DL banter as it's just so awesome to watch Danny and Lindsay doing that. The bantering we got in 601 was a great start- please give us more of that! And more Sid and Adam sounds very good to me as well.

Dear Writers. More Adam and Stella. They are good together. They are so oppisite that thay work together. NO Macand Stella. They have no chemesitry or spark. They are good friends but would be so boring as a couple.

Dear Writers,

Not Adam and Stella or Stella-the right next door guy or any Neandy boy. Just put Mc and Stella together. They have been playing with fire all thse years and now they need that fire burns the whole world
Also more storylines for them together. They have been too apart this season.
No more DL at least you are ready to give some happiness for us Poor Smackies. I don't want to vomite beforehand!

Sincerely yours

Dear Writers. More Adam and Stella. They are good together. They are so oppisite that thay work together. NO Macand Stella. They have no chemesitry or spark. They are good friends but would be so boring as a couple.

EXACTLY! :D *applause*
I totally agree!

Back