~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouh, he is an angel. :lol: I think he looks especially hot in earthy coloured clothes. It brings out his skin colour and not to mention his eyes and hair.

I love that 2nd pic ShuriyuCSI. The first one is great too of course, but in the 2nd pic he's wearing black on black(and striped!). Super cool! :cool: :D I bet men his age are envious of him coz he looks better and better as he ages.

Thanks ^_^ Some people are just really lucky as they age.. If I'm right, and he doesn't use hair dye, he's doing a WHOLE lot better than my Dad(Who is also 50 and grey with a receding hair line.. o_O Thank God DC doesn't have a bad one yet..)

Umm sorry I'm off topic but ShuriyuCSI what does that 2 Chinese characters say in your signature?

Shall I say something about DC?? :confused: I love DC!!! *speeds off* :devil:

I think red headed people have less tendency to go grey cause of the hair colour, it tends to get lighter red and whitish as appossed to grey I think :confused:

But as for DC oh yes he does look better with age, but I'm sure I have said this before :D

Oh and I love that second pic, his eyes are just magnetic.

It's Japanese for 'courage' but I can't remember if it's katakana(sp?) or not.

He's lucky to be a red-head too.. there are fewer and fewer as the years go on.

Footyliz said:
I think red headed people have less tendency to go grey cause of the hair colour, it tends to get lighter red and whitish as appossed to grey I think :confused:
I actually read that somewhere, years ago - So I think your right. :confused:

I really wouldn't like him to lose the red hair, it's half the appeal to me. :lol: Along with those sideburns *fans self*.

It's Japanese for 'courage'
Oh it's Japanese...duh...stupid me :rolleyes:

Along with those sideburns *fans self*.

Can you fan harder? I'm also a member of HCSAS. My friend named his newborn baby 'Russell' and he said, "It means the red-haired one" and I almost fell off my chair when I heard 'red-haired' :lol:

calleighspeedle cool poster of H :)
and i want to say 'Hi and wellcome to DC/HC therads' - i see u for the first time here...

and it`s true that we all miss Speed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back