~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the hair was ok but the orange hues in Miami do definately bring the best out of it ;)

Watching 'Proof of Life' yesterday there is that bit when the chopper blows of DC's camo hat and his hair just does that fly away thing, just great, I grinned broadly :D and at the end he is just really hyped and excitable it is so cute :lol:

Lucy said:
Plus, silly me, I wasn't expecting the thread to get to 1000 posts as quickly as it did!
:lol: You know, I always have to do a serious amount of running to catch up with this thread. :eek:

Congratulations fellow DC lovers, yay - new thread. I will post a DC picture a bit later on for you all. I didn’t manage to get chance to cast my vote on the name, but I'm about to head over to the old thread now. Anyway I love this name! ;)

*hands out champagne* 'A toast to David Caruso, who will always be the hottest man in television' :lol:

*takes a glass of champagne*

I'd love to run my fingers through DC's hair. :devil: The sun in Miami really does bring out the intensity of his red hair.

:lol: liz I agree DC's really fun to watch at the end of Proof of Life. I was laughing so much when he got all hyper. You'll NEVER see him like that in CSI:M!

I just remember a dream I had 2 nights ago. DC's in it!!!! DC was sort of a program trainer in my dream and we had a training going on. When it was over, he was just sitting alone on a stool and I thought in my dream that I'd try to get him to notice me by walking past in front of him :lol:. And so I did, I took my bag and walked...anticipating...then suddenly he called(and he knew my name!) and told me he's thinking that he'd like to join me for lunch. :lol: :lol: :lol: of course I said ok. I was on cloud 9 or beyond that! But then I woke up... :( :lol:

Oh that is brilliant, I had a dream with H in it once and I woke up all warm and fuzzy :lol:

Yeah I love 'Proof of life' as well as action man DC, smiling and hyper DC, we get him speaking all sorts of different languages, I think it's Spanish at the start and there's a bit of Italian as well, very sexy ;)

The great thing with 'Proof Of Life' is not only do you get him speaking in different languages (which is very hot! :devil:) but you also get him in an army uniform, which if you combined the two, well *thud* :lol:

aww... YAY I could look at the pics without going crazy and just turning my head(looooong story).. yay.. it's a big step for me.. so in a near future I might be able to continue watching my blue dvds...

congrats on a new thread guys and I LOOOOVE the name.. :D

Oh yeah that Army uniform, huge semi automtic weapon, camoflague paint, beaming smile, and the Spanish ;)

Gotta love that film :D

Awww Zippy! I bet you were in a good mood for the rest of that day eh? And then you'll be sad because the dream had to end :(.

David has Italian blood right? I mean, excluding all the other blood he has! Now, I'm beginning to wonder how his son looks like.. :rolleyes:

Casp his daughter and son don`t have red hear :(

but we don`t have the right to discussion his private life...let respect DC :)

Yup, I'm only certain about his daughter. But it takes some unique features to make red hair look sexy! By golly it looks splendid on him! :lol:

yes ur right the <font color="red">RED</font> hear is ONE or the major things that i like in DC :) it`s make him special and demarcate him from the rest moves stars :)

Speaking of his hair, I saw someone today with hair like his. He walked by me on the street, so naturally my jaw dropped and I stared while he went by. *cough* Unfortunately, it wasn't parted like DC's, so I had to supress the urge to jump the guy and comb his hair. :rolleyes:

i now watch 'without a traces' show and last night epi there was one suspect with initials D.C and noone knows who hi was...and there too was one guys with red hair at the same epi....and wow...my thought go far far away :)

I always had a thing for red hair so I guess that attracted me to DC in the first place... then I saw the eyes it was like: Ooooooookay... god he's hot! :D Red haired people have the most amazing eye colors and skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back