Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsa y #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

OMG the story was too funny! :lol:Great job. Oh and:

1. they're just meant to be together and we can all see it!
2. I hope they don't do another GSR on us, just like all of you hope.

OMG Iluvroadrunner i loved your fic it was so funny, i`m throwing m&m`s at everyone and ducking

*throwing M&M's back* *and ducking too :lol:* Welcome RagazzaPazza! (where does that name come from? :confused:) Hope you have fun here, but I'm sure you will.

Holy friggin hell people - I was on this thing less than 12 hours ago and we've gone throuhg how many posts?! I can't keep up!

:looks around awkwardly at the mess:
:picks up some mushed up pie mixed with whipped cream and looks around for a potential target...... *shifty eyes* :

As a side note - I just love the random D/L banter that's been going on here, I find it absolutely hilarious. It's fun to just have somewhere to be completely neurotic and throw around ideas (and food)... and yeah. You guys are fun.
[/sappy moment]

Sidethought #2: Uh, I forgot what this was supposed to be. It'll come to me later.

Sidethought #3: off to read that cheese-string fic!

Sidethought #4: *drools on my avie*

Yeah, we're fun, we know. And we love throwing food. :lol: *throws pie, avoids attack from Cyko. I love your new icon, btw!

raggazza = italian for "girl"
pazza = italian for "crazy"

oooh, I didn't know we get to throw M&M's around here *throws some (I prefer the pastel colored ones that come in Easter)*

*ducks the pie* uhm wait, what flavor pie is it?

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

VIVA DANTANA!

Welcome RagazzaPazza. :) Italian, perhaps?? :D

M&M's and pie along with our favorite couple...who could ask for more?? LOL!

glad everyone liked the fic!

i'm emily, buy the way. my username is ridiculously long.

we're throwing food and having a meaningful discussion at the same time. multitasking at it's finest!

whipped cream for you all! *sprays*

Crazy girl...hmm that sounds like me :lol: Sure, you can throw anything eatable here. And the pie...how about we make it an applepie? :D

Re: Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

I go to school for a day and we already have a new thread?! You guys do some serious posting! :lol:

YEY FOR THE NEW THREAD!!

*opens mouth and catches the M&Ms thrown by Moriel*

Sorry. I was hungry. :D

D/L questions:

1. They look cute together.
2. I'd like to think they are. :D

Welcome to pickle, RagazzaPazza and Annabe! Hope you guys have fun here and...watch out for that pie comin' atcha! *ducks*

By the way...I might not be able to visit here as often as I want to. A lot of things are going on here right now, but I will try to drop by (and finish that first fight fic). Thanks for always making my day, you crazy people. :lol:

Ahhh Keich you're hungry why didn't you just say so?! **grabs a lovely slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream...debates throwing it or being nice...hmmmmm, decides to toss it gently in your direction! LOL! :lol: **
We'll miss you not being around as much keich, hope all the stuff that is going on works itself out for you!

Welcome again to newbies, I love it each time I post there's more new people, yay!

And to close I had a fabulous question I thought of this morning laying in bed and now....it has completely left my brain...how sad is that?! Umm.....wow sad day I can't remember it. Huh, well here's one (not the brilliant one but oh well!)...How far into Season 3 do you want TPTB to wait before getting D/L together? (or further even then that?) Personally I want some little scene between them in the first ep...and then more revealing of a relationship as the season goes on, with them finally "dating" (and revealing this by slipping up to one of the people in the lab and like Danny saying "my girlfriend" or someone else going like "Hey Linds where's your boyfriend?" and she's like "Danny's right next door" something fun like that!) around the middle to 2/3 of the way through the season.
So yeah that's what I say...anyone else? :D

I really don't mind, as long as it's not: first episode: Danny and Lindsay have been secretly dating for three months...I want to see it develop!

Yeah Dutchie, I totally agree with that! I think we're basically all unanimous on that one :D

if they're going to do it in s3, i'd say maybe about half to 3/4 of the way in. not first episode. absolutely not.

and a slip up would be adorable. and the person on the recieveing end of the slip would give danny or lindsay a look that said they were so totally busted.

and i vote for hammerback on that one.

I really like the D/L ship. I'm a Mac/Stella shipper, too, but I feel that M/S is the designated "We're just going to gaze soulfully at each for the next decade" relationship of "CSI:NY" while the Danny/Lindsey relationship *might* actually progress to a real romance with some hot lovin' and maybe marriage, babies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back