Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

So very true.

2. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Okay guys, I am going to try not to lurk, so if I do not post in three days just send me a PM and slap me okay.

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah for the new thread! Can't wait to see what a mess we make if this one too. ;)

4. CathStokes

Slapping can happen, Amanda...You should know that. lol

Well, we've already thrown pie at Auda..so we're doing good so far...no "yall better behave" from cfar..so we're good there too.

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Well, we've also chunked M&M's at you. So I'd say this new thread is off to a nice and messy start!! :)

I should welcome our thread with a question or two:

1. So what is it that makes you love the D/L ship??

2. Are they or aren't they?? Are they already together and just not coming out and saying so? Or is it still up in the air for D/L??

6. CathStokes

And here I thought freedom was near..hmm.

1. We had this one!...But okay. I love their chemistry.

2. Still up in the air, possibly a date or two has happened...The GSR angle already happened, let D/L develop in front of our eyes, not behind it.

7. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I don't want to see them already together, at least not a come out like GSR. If it is, I want like Stella or someone to walk in on them at a compermising position. (Or could be just dirty talking)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Danny/Lindsa y #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

thank you so much i am O.Ding on this ship tonight and I LOVE IT MMWWWWAHHHAAAAHHHHA :devil:
    one thing though first link is broken, just to let you know

9. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

yay! new thread. i bring new thread present!

Whipped Cream and Spray Cheese

and it's my first D/L so be nice.

as for the topic:

1)because they're cute. and when she catches danny in a stupid comment it makes me laugh to see the look on his face.

2) well, she was supposed to buy him drinks. i don't know if that would count as a date, but if it did...that was a date. i think they're might be something there, but my other ship is screaming at me 'no you backstabbing jerk' and i can't make up my mind.

...i should really stop posting so late...(well, late for me)...i get kinda weird.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

oooh my god so freaking funny i loved it !!!!! can you add more chapters to it maybe some kind of diffrent game :lol:
    but you got to love the wipped cream :devil:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

wow, im not even gone for a day and theres like two pages to catch up on. Congratulations on the new thread.

I am eating strawberries and cool whip and its deliciously messy. Want some?? well im not going to share :p jk...dont hurt me. *ducks behind Danny* i can just feel the calories piling on :lol: maybe chasing after Danny will help burn them off. I think we all know why I would chase danny. Just one look at him in that wife beater and i start running in his direction. so run run as fast as you can Danny, i will catch you cuz im the...ummm stalker woman? :rolleyes: 10 points for lame in my direction any points for trying???

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

First of all, YAY for a new thread! (I keep trying to post and my computer is having issues...grrrr!)
    Love the title...Sid, smart man indeed! :D
    Double yay for a messy start to the new thread...tossing M&M's, pie and whipped cream in everyone's general direction...oh the delicious fun! Heehee! :lol:
    Yay for questions Auda...I love it! Okay so let's see...what makes me love D/L...they are just so cute together! The teasing and flirting and staring! :D How can you not love them! It's all about the glances and touches and smiles...**giggles like a silly girl!** Gotta love it!
    Lind's cute embarrassed smile, Danny's tongue poking out the corner of his mouth as he smirks...**gah, so gorgeous!**

And as for the are they or aren't they, I agree with IHNC, they did the hidden relationship thing with GSR, I think if they "are"...it's a couple dates not a full blown relationship yet. That MUST develop at least somewhat before our eyes...**shoots daggers at TPTB for even considering doing it all behind our backs without showing anything!**
    Okay y'all here's hoping this posts! Grr to my comp if it doesn't...I'm off to hopefully read all the lovely fanfics...if I can get internet to work! **fingers crossed**

13. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Iluvroadrunner, your fic was fabulous! Totally cracked me up! You so need to write more of these! Great job!!

P.s. Yay my computer seems to be working! For the moment anyway! :D

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wanna say "Hi!" to everyone. For those of you who hang-out at the DANNYLINDSAYCHEM website,you know me as "ShelbyKent" :) It's nice to see lots of familiar "faces" here.

Wow...we're going through forum threads like they're going out of style! We rock!

Can't wait till Season 3 premiere. I'm re-watching Season 1 & 2 over and over.....

Nice job on the new fic Iluvroadrunner...something to keep me occupied while waiting for the premiere...

There's this plotbunny rambling in my head but my work keeps me from fully developing it....hope to have it out before the premiere...that should give me enought time...i hope...i'll keep you guys posted...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.