Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

That was a cute littlle moment, and I also loved the little bit when Hawkes said they could take the bedroom :lol::lol::lol: and he would take the door. I got a bit of a season 2 vibe from this eipsode for some season. It kind of reminded me of Super Man and Stuck on you when Danny and lindsay worked cases together.

Last edited:
:lol: I love that comment as well, DW! Such comments are always fun. Danny is good at making those comments, and so is Lindsay. It's fun to have those private bits. I mean, such a comment or conversations like the one about Lucy and computers only take a few seconds, yet they give us a nice insight into their privacy. I think it's lovely. It a nice, easy way to make us fans happy. ;)

I agree, this vibe we get from those comments and the way they all interact is awesome. I also love how Hawkes let them take care of the bedroom. :lol: I have to say Danny should have been the gentleman and should have taken the bed and not let Lindsay do all the work. :lol: But I guess he was like 'she asked, then she can do all the work'. ;) Yep, married couple moment!

I agree, it's fantastic to see Danny and Lindsay working together so much. I have to say I was a bit annoyed by all the one case episodes. Now they don't bother me, because the balance they have now and the way they show different characters working together really is fantastic.

I really do love the little Danny and Lindsay moments that they have given us so far this season. It is really nice that they have been doing every week it brings a bit more of continuity about it. I know that we are only 3 episodes in but what is it that you guys would really like to see for Danny and Lindsay or Danny, Lindsay and Lucy for the reast of the season?

Exactly. It's a nice way of continuity. I mean, like I said, I can see that those moments aren't supposed to take over the show. So I'm very happy that we get little moments that are only a few seconds long. It gives us some nice moments to smile about and shows them as more than just co-workers; as a married couple and parents.

I want to see a make out scene. ;) I mean, they are a sexy couple and I want to see that. And I would love to see a tiny family moment again. Oh, and I want them to work as a team a lot. They are a fantastic team and they have this awesome dynamic. I love that a lot!

I wonder how they will do the episode with Danny and his old partner. I so would like to see him talking to Lindsay about it.

OOOOH, I want to see a make-out session too Brinchen
love-1.gif
I've never seen them do that, a quick peck when they were all out eating [forget that ep's name] Lets hope the writers get a clue:bolian:

I totally agree with you guys Brinchen and DesertWind I would certainly love to see a Danny and Lindsay make out scene :thumbsup: they are married!! I think the closest it came since the Season 3 finale Snow Day was cuddle/snuggle on the bed in the Season 6 finale Vacation Getaway.

I would also love to see them in the Park with Lucy, and maybe even danny doing what he talked to Lindsay about in Dead Reckoning and see him running throught the park with his daughter.

I agree with the two of you. Yeah, usually it's just looks and smiles and sometimes also little kisses. It's true, the closest we got to something sexy was in Vacation Getaway, and that was awesome. But let's see it from this POV; I bet there happened more after that. ;) I mean, the way they kept on kissing and how he pulled her closer to me showed that things were definitely heating up. Then again their sweet cuddle moment was wonderful as well. It shows how close they are now.

I do love the snipets they have giben us so far this season but i really hope that we do get some more like a make uo scene or in the park. Hell i would settle for them in the supermarket with lucy and getting called to scene and not sure what to do with her! :lol: I hope that they use the same actress(es) she/they were really good in Vacation getaway.

Hahaha, I love the idea of Danny, Lindsay and Lucy being at the supermarket together. I mean, why not? ;) It'd be cool!

I really love that we got some nice scenes again in the episode. First of all, I love that Danny and Lindsay are working together so much. I can only repeat it again; they are an amazing team and they are working together so well. And again it's a bedroom. :lol: I also love how they worked in that cafe or restaurant together. But I guess my favourite is the bit with this freaky snake-fish thingy! :lol: That's so typical! I love that they show some teasing and bantering. So sweet and it really made me laugh!

Yeah that snake-fish moment was funny and so natural :lol::lol:. I loved how they got to process the bedroom again this week after Hawkes letting take the bedroom" last week! They really do have great team going on.

I saw that lindsay was in the trailer for next week but Danny wasnt, but I think that next week is the one with his ex partner. I am really looking frward to seeing this one. I hope we will get either a nice Danny and Lindsay moment or a nice Danny, Lindsay and Lucy moment.

I guess Danny and Lindsay are responsible for bedrooms now. ;) :lol: I love the thought of that! It's cool to see them working together. It's a whole different way of interacting. But even more I love when they sneak those little moments in. That shows they are more than just co-workers. Very natural way to show the relationship!

Yeah, I hope we will get a nice moment as well. I don't expect much, but as this has to do with an old partner, it'd be nice to actually see them talking about it. Or hey, at least they can give us a sweet, little moment again. ;) You know, a sneaky comment here, a little teasing there. Or how about a tiny kiss?

Finally got to see this [thank gawd for DVR's] and How these two work together is so enchanting and so enticing. That their married and are so meshed and together while working, with complete respect. How they really listen to each other, it leaves one transfixed. Good episode:bolian:

I am loving the way TPTB are writing their relationship this season. It reminds me of how they were back in season 2.

Loved all their interaction this past episode, they work so well together' especially loved the scene where Danny scared Lindsay with that snake fish. And how is this is for freaky, I was watching National Geographic last night and a program came on about that very fish..:lol:

I am also getting a season 2 vibe from the Danny and Linsday that we have had so far from season 7. In my opinion TPTB have done a very good job of showing their togetherness and love for each other. It is very natural and not over the top.

In general I am getting a season 2 / 3 vibe from the show as a whole.

Yay, I'm happy you got to watch it as well, DW! :)

I agree with you guys. It's true. They act like back then with all the teasing, but I guess it's also because they are working together so much now. They don't just meet each other at the lab coincidentally, they actually work together. I love that a lot. And I think this fish scene was totally cute. :lol: I mean, this is the kind of teasing I wanted to see all the time. It's fantastic! I want more! And I love the Lucy mentions. :adore: Danny and Lindsay are parents and married and you see it.

Back