Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

It was great to see Danny and Lindsay questioning a suspect again. And yes LME Pot of Gold was the last episode they did that together. Loved the Lucy mentions too.

I did some research, apparently there are preschools in NY that take kids from as young as two and a half. She looked about 2 in the finale, and the premiere was set 5 months after that. So to me its not a stretch for her to be 2 and a half, possibly a little older.

http://www.learn4good.com/top10/usa_new_york_manhattan_preschool_daycare_center.htm

I agree! I was surprised about the mentions as well. It was a really nice surprise because Lucy is important for them. I agree about the pre-school thing and her age. As both of them are working, it makes sense to me that she goes to pre-school. I also believe she has to be 2 or a bit older by now. In episode 603, they said she was 10 months old, right? So it fits that with the five months time jump, she could be 2 years old by now.

I really love their interrogation scene. One reason why I love Pot Of Gold is that they did that there as well. They are a fantastic team, and they do those interrogation scenes very well.

And yep, those little moments are so awesome. I mean, it's the perfect mix. They are professional and have a professional distance at work, yet we get little bit about their privacy when they mention Lucy like that. And discuss if she should use computers or not. :lol:

It really was very nice to see them them out and about together kin this episode. I do love to see them working together outside of the lab. I would be lovely to see them out and about together in a non work way as well. I know we say that in Vacation Getaway, bit I think it would be nice to see them going round a supermaket or something (like we saw Mac in season 5) together and maybe they get called in or witness something.

One thing that i would really love to see is what Danny talked about in Dead Reckoning. Them in the part with danny running with lucy on his shoulders. I think that would be a lovely thing to see. They really have settled in to their roles or mommy and daddy so well it is so nice to see them do it. But then it would be nice to see a bit of Danny and Lindsay "alone time" (if yiu know what I mean) as well, we have not seen anything like that since season 3 so I think that it is about time - they are married.

I do think that they have done a great job with Danny and lindsay over the years and hope that the continue to do so in the future.

Thanks for the information MS1213 quite interesting. I had heard that some people had a bit of an issue with Lucy in Preschool but to be honest I am not sure why. To me preschool is just whatever you go to before you go to school, I didnt think there is a "starter age" as both my parents worked i went to one from 10 months old. I think that they just used that term as there are several terms you could use (nursery, kindergarten etc etc) and as the show is shown all over the world to say pre-school is easier. I know it is not the best source of information but Wikipedia seems to agree with the general term and no starter age. "Preschool education or Infant education is the provision of education for children before the commencement of statutory and obligatory education, usually between the ages of zero or three and five, depending on the jurisdiction." here is the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre_school

Great intensive episode how horrible that he had to see this murder.. but on Danny and Lindsay, so cute when he said about Lucy "she's never going to have a computer", never and Lindsay goes "she's already got a lap-top at pre-school and knows how to text better than me" and he goes off shaking his head and mumbling to himself, so protective of her and the whole computer era. I got tears in my eyes on this scene. So Lucy's in pre-school? I thought she was still a baby:confused:

Oh, I so agree, LME! I want to see that as well! Mac's supermarkt scene was nice. Guess what? They should do what you mentioned. How about a scene in the park, with Danny, Lindsay and Lucy playing together. Maybe they could have a picnic and play with her, kinda like they did at the beach, which btw I thought was a really sweet and adorable family moment. I agree, they are really comfortable with being parents now. It's not odd or new anymore. You see that also in moment like when they discussed the Lucy and computers thing. It's just so natural.

Anyway, back to the scene. How cute would that be? Then they could get a phone call or something. It'd be so nice to see a little bit of a family moment like that again. It wouldn't take more than a few minutes, and it'd give us another little insight into them being a family.

Desertwind, LME posted a link to an article that explains when kids can go to a pre-school already.

Thank's Brinchin I'll check it out:bolian: it was so cute though their adorable no matter what thier doing or where they are, and that's so enchanting, to see this on the show~

Brinchen, that park scene that you described sounds like a really cute thing to see. i really do hope that we do see some sweet family moments like that this season or the next!;)

Can anyone remember the first time they thought that Danny and Lindsay would make a great couple. I didnt see season 2 in orderso the first time i notived it was that hand holding moment in City of Dolls - there was just some captivating about it.

I agree with you, DW! They are really adorable!

Yes, I'd love to see it! Plus it's really not a big thing; just a short moment with Danny, Lindsay and Lucy at the park. Or even better, at the zoo. ;)

Oh, that's an interesting question! I can't really tell for sure because the problem is I knew there was something between them when I started shipping them as I read a summary of Sleight out of Hand. That was very obvious in there. :lol: But yeah...what would I say? I think there just is this special thing between them, and you can already see it in Zoo York. There are those glances. I swear, they are amazing with glances. They always somehow have to look at each other! :adore:

Oh are totally agree with you Brinchen, you can really see the sparks flying between Danny and Lindsay in Zoo York. I think I saw Dances with the fishes and City of Dolls before I saw Zoo York but I really love watching the old episodes that have a bit of Danny and Lindsay in them. Knowing what we know about them now I find that watching the old episodes again put a new twisted on the eipsode.

I'm so sorry that I didn't see these episodes, my problem, but they sound great, and maybe I can on SPIKE eventually. I know they are so great and one of the reasons I now watch this show:p

Oh, you should watch them for sure! Btw, nice new name. ;) Sleight Out Of Hand from season 3 is a really intense and great episode. I'm sure you'll like it! But I guess you'll like all the others as well. :lol:

City Of The Dolls is another episode a lot of people name when they are asked when they fell in love with Danny and Lindsay. That doesn't surprise me at all! I mean, not only worked they together so well, the hand holding bit was just too awesome. :lol: I still love how Danny kept on holding her hand until Lindsay gave him a weird look, and then he tries to ask her if she wants to have lunch with him. :lol: I would actually love to see them having dinner together at a nice restaurant, because apart from the famous bug dinner, she always says no when he wants to eat something. :lol:

yeah there has some reallt sweet moments back then. If they repeat season 2 or 3 Desertgoblin (AKA Desertwind) you should catch them. Call him sir, and the look" in Zoo York, the bug eating, the Experiment in Cool Hunter, the hand hold and the bronx marble moment from city of dolls, the rough Sects and going over over the posters in Stuck on you. And that is just season 2 off the top of my head. :lol:

From what we have seen of season 7 so far I think we are in for another steller DL season :thumbsup:

Thank's LME I will try and see them for sure. Their just the sweetest cutest couple on the CSI circuit, and that we get to see them personally and working together, what a delight;)Thank's to you as well Brinchen and last year I was Desertghost a bit of a change, this is a fun time of the year~

I have to say I'm amazed by how quickly they became friends. I don't know what Danny thought of Lindsay at first, and what she thought of him. But if you look at the episodes, they have this connection and chemistry all the time. I think one of the best flirting bits is still when Lindsay wears this dress and how Danny looks at her. I guess there was this flirting stuff going on all the time, but I could imagine that then, he really started to see her from another POV. Plus right after that comes their little 'date' and I really love how Danny looks at Lindsay when he realises she knew Mac was at this bar and playing in a band.

I loved the comment from Danny to Lindsay when he said on the supposed guy killing his parents! Remember when I told you I wanted a son, I'm good :lol: so right on, so perfect on being a dad to Lucy~

Back