Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

So is the deal that their going to move out of that constant reminder of the apt. they had, & that horrible experience in? they should, nitemare city:( I just think their so awesome and am glad I'm watching this CSI;)

Exactly.

Did she say "we never went back" or "I never went back", I wonder if Danny went back to pack up their stuff. i would have tought that they would want thinks like pictures and Lucys things.

that would be really nice to see, I think Mac would be wrapped round Lucys little finger. Would be nice fo Danny and Lindsay to get a bit of time on their own, maybe get a little something we haven't seen since the end of season 3. ;)

Lindsay said " We never went back to that apartment. Its possible they sent someone in to pack up their stuff. You can do that here, get a removalist to pack and move your stuff for you.

And how cute were D/L scenes on the roof? Loved seeing Danny being so supportive quite the role reversal from last season.

Thanks for the clarfication MS1213, I just couldn't remember what she said. Didn't think of movers doing it for them, maybe because they were NYPD and it was a crime scene NYPD arranged it all for them .

That scene on the roof was really nice and love seeing him supporting her after last season. Hope that we get to see more of it. ;)

Glad you are watching CSI:NY as well Desertwind, it is so different from the other two, for me is more about the people.

Thanks for the quote, MS1213! I also could imagine that they sent someone in to get the important stuff, because I believe that neither of them could handle going back into this apartment. Or even worse into the child's room. Even if it was cleaned up again, I think it would be impossible for them to return. I mean, I guess this was their first shared apartment and all. And I guess having to kinda flee out of it because of what happened must have been hard. I could imagine moving into a new place because of that surely wasn't nice either. I wonder where they stayed until they found a new place, because I doubt there are big enough apartments everywhere in the city.

I think this scene is one of my favourites. Everything about it is just perfect. The way he hugs her from behind is such a loving gesture. And then he hugs her again and kisses her. How sweet is that? And of course the conversation itself. I agree, I wanted to see more of it as well.

Hey have you guys seen the promo pictures for the 4th CSI NY episode. Nice to see Lindsay in 3 of them, in previous seasons she has not been in that many of them.

It has been a while since we have seen Danny and Lindsay work a scene together, I think the last time was in Criminal Justice. I am really looking forward to seeing them working together like that again. I hope that we get a nice little bit of Danny and Lindsay action in it.

The other thing I thought when I saw them was "The Box", they are wearing the same outfits.

Oh yes, I saw the promo pictures as well. First of all, I love that we get to see Danny and Lindsay in promo pictures. And then even together. I agree, they look fantastic in those overalls. Hey, they look fantastic in everything. ;)

I love that they are working together, just like you said. They are so sweet as a married couple and parents. But they are also still fantastic as a team at work. They have this great dynamic and I love how they are working hand in hand. It's great to see them as a team. That's one reason why I want the two case episodes back; because they make a great team. But seeing them working together here is awesome as well.

Maybe we can even get a nice exchange/comment/teasing bit? Like we did with the honeymoon comment. That'd be cool! I love those tiny moments.

Question, where did you all see the promo photos? I've only seen some quick advertising for the Oct. 3rd premiere, can someone post them here?

Desertwind, we have been talking about the pictures in the spoiler tags, not sure if you are allowed to post them in here.

Yeah they really really look good in the pictures. I love the way they work together, they just bounce off each other so well.

One of them pictures looks like an explotion, it kind of reminds be of Green Piece when the van exlpoded and brought the house down. Danny didn't waht Lindsay at that scene, I know that she was pregnant then but i wonder how he will be with her at this one.

To answer your question, anything that has to do with a future episode needs to go into a spoiler tag. That includes pictures and episode descriptions, etc...

You might find them in the spoiler thread, Desertwind. :) Not sure if they got posted there, but you might find them there.

I think those overalls look good. ;) Plus they have matching clothes thanks to them. :lol: I know, odd, but I love it when they match, plus like I said, the overalls look sexy. I agree, they have this wonderful chemistry, no matter if they are shown as a couple and parents or as co-workers. I hope we will get to see them working together a lot because like I said, they are a fantastic team.

Oh, true! That's a good question, especially as that restaurant or whatever it is really looks like a mess.

Oh, Green Piece. I love this episode so much. It also makes me wonder; how did their parents react to all that? What do Danny's and Lindsay's parents think of how quickly they got married, of the baby and all? I know this is nothing they would show on a show like that, but I so would love to see a family meeting. :lol: How cute would that be? I mean, the family moments in Vacation Getaway already made me squee. I also wonder if they will go on vacation to Montana next time. I mean, Danny and Lindsay have to show Lucy to her grandparents!

They are interesting points Brinchen. I wonder whether she just showed them the ring when she got to Montana or if Danny/Lindsay rang and told them and his parents that night. But they may have been a little busy to spend a long time on the phone telling them :lol:.

Getting to see their parents would be nice but I doubt we ever will, would be nice to hear a mention about them though. Having saying that Danny has family on the force so maybe we can see some of them,
the episode where we see Dannys old partner maybe we get some flash backs to danny granduating and some Messers in the audience.

Hahaha, as I was reading your answer, LME, I was thinking 'I bet they were busy that night'. Especially as they couldn't have any action for a while after that. ;) I bet they celebrated the fact that they are married! I also wonder; maybe they called their parents right after getting married? Or it's like you said and they just showed the rings and told their parents 'Guess what? We got married.' And earlier 'Guess what? We'll have a baby.' :lol: I wonder if Lindsay told anyone right when she found out about the baby. And if Danny noticed anything was up.

Yes! I mean, Danny and Lindsay are so cute together and with Lucy. At least a mention would be cool. How about a mention of a family meeting or of a phone call or something? That'd be cool. And only takes a few seconds. ;)

Oh yes, that'd be a cool scene. I would love to see that. And as this seems to focus on Danny and this old partner, I wonder if we will see him talking to Lindsay about this as well.

It would be very nice to at least get a mention of their families, perhaps Lucy could be spending the day with Dannys parents. We did get a mention of Lindsays mother in Vacation getaway when she was taking the pictures.

Now that the child is older maybe we will see Lucy a little bit more than we saw her last season. Given that Carmine is not a father in real life I think he does a very good job of potraiting a father and husband.
It would be nice to see a flash back to young Danny again, and to see him in uniform and maybe see his mum and dad in the audience.

Really? Oh, I missed that then. I have to rewatch it again.

I fully agree!

And now about the episode. Hey, we got some really nice scenes, didn't we? I so wanted to see them working together again; I mean, they are such a fantastic team! At the crime scene, I love their exchange. They just are so good when they work together. I love that even in this scene, we got a tiny Lucy mention.

Then the interrogation. That was fantastic! They are amazing when interrogating suspects together; that's exactly like in earlier seasons. They are also very professional when they're interrogating someone together. I love how tough they came across.

And of course I love the bit about Lucy and computers. :lol: I could imagine that Danny doesn't want her to use the computer, and I love how Lindsay teases him with talking about computers at pre-school. I so love their looks and smiles!

I was very surprised to see that we got 2 Lucy mentions in last nights episode. It is rreaaly nice to see that they are still doing the normal married couple bits like in the lab at the end. That is one of the things that makes Danny and Lindsays relationship/marriage so realistic and believeable (that and their chemisty of course).

It was very nice to see them working the scene together and going to interview the college guy. Could be wrong but I think we have not seen seen them do that since Pot Of Gold last season. it would be nice to see more of it this season aloing with some Danny and lindsay personal time and family time with with lucy.

Back