Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Thanks for the reminder ladyhunter, I thought we had messed up :( when I first read it.:D

Oh the condom spray scene in Can You Hear Me Now :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:, I really love that scene, Dannys little chuckle when she puts the can in his pocket gets me everytime. :rommie:

Yeah the change in them then and now is amazing. It shows what true love and feeling secure in that love will do. Like I think I said before seeing them like that really makes me think that they are one couple that could stand the test of time.

Okay, now we can talk without spoiler tags, right?

How awesome is this episode?! It's even better than I imagined. We actually get to see the opening scene and not just a flashback or something like that. What a creep Casey is! I bet he wouldn't have hesitated to hurt Lucy. That was such an intense scene. I love how they then hold each other. What a tough situation!

No surprise Lindsay tried not to think about it at all during those months and didn't talk to her therapist either. She just wanted to not be reminded of it. But then she gets the medal and it all comes back. I love how proud Danny is.

But I think my favourite has to be the scene on the roof top. I love how he shows up there and just knows that she's there. And even more I love how Danny reminds Lindsay that she has a place; in his arms. The way Danny and Lindsay embrace each other once again proves what we are discussing in here all the time in my eyes. That they don't need much to show their love for each other. Those hugs already show it so incredibly well and it really makes me smile. I love how he tells her how proud he is of her and why she deserves the medal. I fully agree with that!

Such amazing scenes, I still feel like squeeing!

there was some great Do moments last night.

the first thing that struck me was Dannys voice over the baby moniter - serious you do not want to mess with his kid!

the stuff in the bedroom and outside was so good, they realy do make great parents. The look of pride on Dannys face at the awards thing was so cuite - it was like "Thats my girl" lol Lindsay looks so troubled as the reality of what she did started to flood her system. I totally get her need to not realy think of what it is she did is so realisic and well done to Anna for that.

the scene on the roof was sweet. I love that he knows her so well that he know she would be up there, and that she can relax when he is holding her. a very beautiful moment and hope we get to see more of them.

Oh, I so agree! Imagine you wake up and hear that! And then realise one of the worst serial killers ever is threatening your family. I so love how she tries to stay calm. I have to say Edvard Furlong did brilliantly with portraying Shane Casey and his insanity. Because to me the way Casey acted was crazy. Poor Lucy! I really think Lindsay deserves the medal; she protected Lucy. Danny has it tough as well though. You can see how helpless he feels because he can't do anything. I love how they then hug each other. They are such a real family. So stunning how Anna and Carmine portrayed this! Simply amazing!

I really love how proud he is of her. It is like he says; it's not about the life she took but the life she saved. She saved their child. No surprise he is proud of her. He wasn't able to do anything, but she was, and she protected their family. Plus Shane Casey is like the most brutal and creepiest serial killer they had, and having him threaten your baby in your own apartment...wow. This was so intense!

The scene on the roof is like one of the sweetest ever. I love how this time, it's him who is supporting her. It shows that Danny and Lindsay have a relationship where both of them support each other. It's not always about just one of them.

Yeah Edward Furlong was really good, he does Shane Casey so well.

As I am not a mother I can not imagine what must have been going through Dannys head when he turned on the light or what what going on in Lindsays when she her Shanes voice over the monitor. But it must have been like hell to managed to do that when you are that scared amazes me. lindsay to a risk but it may have been her only opportunity he had a gun right at lucy.

You are right Brinchen, that roof scene really shows how they support each other and it not a 1 way street. it is an example of how they have 0% concept of personal space, it is like they don't like being more than touching distance apart from each other, and yet they are professional enough to do the baltant PDA's when they are off the clock.

What did you think of the DL in the eipsode Desertwind?

Can't wait to see what it in store for the ship this season, anyone have any ideas about what they may do?

Oh, I think I don't even wanna imagine! I mean, this is Shane Casey we're talking about, having a gun and the baby. And Danny doesn't have any gun at all. I love how he tries to calm Lindsay down and put her gun down. But even more I love how she then takes care of the situation. I could imagine that wasn't easy as I think she is not too much into guns anyway.

Oh, there are screencaps up btw, I will find some nice ones later so we can squee about them. ;) I just really love their interaction here. The opening scene is so full of tension and so intense. It glues you to the screen.

Exactly, LME. It is no one way street. They are there for each other and by now, both of them now a) how to talk about things that bother them and b) how to remind the other that they are there and will listen. I really love that Lindsay doesn't have to say much; Danny knows what she is thinking. It's good he doesn't put pressure on her with saying she has to visit the therapist again. He knows better. Instead he says what I guess she needs to hear.

Oh yes! There is never personal space between them. I love that so much! It's something they always do. I remember even when they weren't together yet, you could see how close they walked next to each other or stood next to each other, even when the room was big and they didn't have to. And now they are doing it even more. I love all the hugging! Like you said; they want to be close, but they don't keep on touching each other in an unprofessional way.

Ohhh would love to see some screen caps.

Are you thinking of Stuck on you when they are looking at the posters on the light table? That is what came into mind when i read your post about the lack of personal space. :lol: That scene still puts a smile on my face even these years later.

:p I know its a few years away but for some reason i had a flash of Danny and lindsay taking Lucy to her first day of school and Danny being all protective daddy and lindsay worrying and, lucys has happy as larry. :lol:

WOW:wtf: good job Lindsay, so glad that's resolved she kicked a... And the scene where Danny gave her his sweet "pearls of wisdom" on the roof, when she was upset, "your my hero" he always knows the right things to say at the right time. Her smile said it all. Their so cute. And I think Lucy resembles him the blue eyes. Good premiere:bolian:

Yay, I'm happy you watched it, Desertwind! And even happier that you liked it. :D I agree, good work, her! I mean, imagine how tough this must have been for her! And I so agree with you; perls of wisdom describes it perfectly. I love how he tells her what she got the medal for. Like you said, he knew what to say to her and I love that about them. It reminds me of Epilogue. Lindsay also knew what to say to Danny and now it's his turn to support her. Show to me that both are equal in the relationship.

Yep, that is one moment! I mean, they had the whole room and they practically squeezed each other against each other. :lol: I love that! But I also mean when they are walking in the hallway together. When I'm looking for screencaps, I will show you one. They usually walk so close that their arms are touching. The other characters don't do that. Yep, I actually paid attention to that. :p

Aww! I could see Danny and Lindsay being all 'you will love it' in front of Lucy but aren't actually thinking that!

Thank's Brinchin that's sweet, and I really like the way Mac is also concerned about her and him. He really cares about his team. How when he hung the medal on her, [and she's so cute] what a tear jerker moment. The beginning when Lindsay was so adamant, and the creep-show was cheering her on, and her strength at that instant moment enabled her to shoot the scum-bag, and how Danny caught Lucy, riveting moment. I was so nervous as I guess was evey fan who watched this:wtf:

I am glad you liked it too Desertwind, she really shone in that eipsode in my opinion. Every emotion ran through her eyes, it was clear what was happening to her.

I hadn't thought about it but you are right Brinchen, I think that Danny's "Hero" talk to Lindsay was this season "10%" talk. I love that they just know the right thing to say to each other, shows how well they know each other.

That little girl who plays Lucy ois good, such a cutie, I hope that if we see lucy again this season they keep the same child.

Yeah, they will be all happy and that in front of her, then when she has gone into the school building I can just imagine how they would be:lol:, maybe Danny would be thinking of adding to the family ;)

Last edited:
I so agree, Desertwind! It was super intense. I think my heart was racing so much as if I would get a heart attack. :lol: Casey is such a creep. I love how they did the slow motion; it intensified it even more. We also discussed Lindsay's reactions in the Anna/Lindsay thread; Anna did an amazing job with showing Lindsay's reactions. Brilliant! I especially love this hug they share then.

Very true, LME! You can really compare those two conversations. They are so good with talking to each other now and I love that. Both situations are very different, both are affecting them though and in both cases, they know exactly what to say. I think this really shows their connection and love. See? We don't need huge make out scenes to believe they love each other. It's talks like that which show it even better. :adore:

Oh, she is really super cute! I wanted to hug the baby all the time!

Hahaha! Indeed. They are all calm and excited and then when Lucy is in the building, they're all 'OMG, I'm so nervous!'. ;)

Yeah I think the slow motion really ramped up the intense emotional feelings that Danny and Lindsay had. Another thing i loved, it looked to be that while Danny was sitting on the pavement with Lucy it seem like he was watching Lindsay with EMTs and she just watched them. You could see that pain that Danny was in and that lindsay was in total and utter shock, but it was like they needed to make sure that the other was okay.

Given what happen I can see thay what every school that lucy goes to is going to be well and truely vetted :lol: first.

One thing I would like to see is Mac with Lucy.

Definitely, it made it even tougher. It was a good way to emphasize the intensity of the situation.

Aww, I agree with you! They kinda keep their connection through this glance, and that's wonderful. They care so much for each other. I know they had to do the time jump, but somehow I wish we knew how they handled it right after that scene. I wonder what they did. Like she said, they didn't go back to the apartment. I wonder if they kept anything of their stuff and who got it out of their place. I also wonder how the others reacted when they found out. But even more I wonder where Danny and Lindsay and Lucy stayed after moving out, where they moved to and all. I guess this makes the situation even tougher; that it was at their home. I could imagine even in a new apartment, they don't feel completely safe because after something like that happening, they surely keep on thinking of it.

Me, too! I would love to see Danny and Lindsay spend a nice evening together and Mac taking care of Lucy!

Exactly.

Did she say "we never went back" or "I never went back", I wonder if Danny went back to pack up their stuff. i would have tought that they would want thinks like pictures and Lucys things.

that would be really nice to see, I think Mac would be wrapped round Lucys little finger. Would be nice fo Danny and Lindsay to get a bit of time on their own, maybe get a little something we haven't seen since the end of season 3. ;)

Back