Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome to D/L thread Chloe, it's always nice to have new members, D/L need all of the love they can get!! I'm Steph by the way. :D

Meg, I agree with you, I think TPTB have made a big mistake messing with Danny and Lindsay... I hope they soon come to realise what a big mistake it has been and do something about it, like you I'd also love to see some fluff between the 2, we need to get away from all of the angst there has been recently and have some guttery moments between the 2, that would make me happy, I'm hoping for this scene to bring with it, new hope for them...

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

*waves*

Thought would say hello, and say hello to new people well person i think.

I'm just baffled by the whole thing, and from what i've read this bump sure is one hell of a big mountain and i'm just praying that we get banter, its all i want i really don't want on the edge ignoring each otehr worried to say the wrong thing moments cos they are just cringeworthy.

3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Hey Chloe, welcome aboard! Like Meg(who incidently makes fabulous icons) said, 50 posts & two weeks and you get to be all awesome! This is also when you are able to PM other members of Talk. When you're entitled to your avatar, you can either choose one yourself or head over to FanArt and make a request. :D You may have already seen them but here are the rules of Shipperville! [thread=52009]Rules[/thread]

Basically, you must have three lines on topic of whichever thread you go into and you can't double post - that counts as spamming. No bashing of other ships and/or characters. And definately no bashing of other members. So, glad you have joined and have fun! :D

I dunno Carly, from what I took from PF, it appeared that Danny approached Lindsay and she more or less said, erm no! :lol: Hence the reason Flack said that Danny should piss Linds off more often. He was the second choice for the game. :lol: Not that there is anything wrong with having Flack as your date but you know what I mean.

I do agree that PF was a an episode that did show him grieving and not just trying to blame himself or hurt others. I guess that counts as acceptance? Maybe now, he can try and talk with Lindsay (when he kidnaps her and forces her to listen of course!) about how he is feeling now. She understands survivor's guilt better than most and can on some level relate to him.

We know she is willing to talk to him as she did not end the call in PF and once again said she loved him, in a round about way:rolleyes:, which in my eyes is all very positive. Unfortunately we didn't see much else in the season, stupid cases getting in the way.....

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

are you talking about the game, Peaches? because I wasnt. I was talking about her coming to him after CP and trying to comfort him. and him pushing her away resulting in her giving him the space he obviously didnt need. which we of course havent seen but I felt as if it was implied in their talk in PF

and its true, we are so pass all the angst no matter what can be said about Carmiine shining in the dramatic moments. lets not have drama in this season. lets have fun and love and roses and butterflies and rainbows and maybe a unicorn or two.

and the famous bump. I havent seen no bump. I have seen a mountain twice the size of the Everest but no bump. TPTB should stop misleading us

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  5. LME

LME Police Officer

I am just sooo confused with DL I just don't know what to think anymore. I love DL, I think they are made for each other and if they can get pass this mess I think they will be a lot stronger and make it through for a life time.

The reason why I am soo confused today is because I have just read the spoiler here where it says that TV Guide say Dannys old flame Rikki returns with a big secret that could reputure his romance with Lindsay. *eyes start to tear up*

BUT, I read somewhere else that Dispite a little bump on the way Danny and Lindsay's relationship will be stronger

So just who should be believe?

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hi all *waves*, sorry I've been mia for so long; the moving took longer than I expected and then I had to catch up with a lot of online stuff, e-mails, PMs, etc. :)

But I came back just in time for some new spoilers! :cool:

Well TV Guide did say: "Danny's old flame Rikki returns with a big secret that could rupture his romance with Lindsay", but in there are some positive things for us; first there is acknowledgement that there indeed is a romance and it says 'could' and not 'will' :p

At E-online, Kristin says: "Danny and Lindsay's relationship will continue stronger than ever with a little bump along the way", which sounds awful familiar :rolleyes:, but if it is true, this time around, :scream: it could mean that Rikki's big secret will turn out to be not that big a deal after all :)

It's all very confusing, but I'm still glad to be back :cool:

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

am now more confused than ever. I have this theory that the writers are trying to confuse us on purpose.

8. Little_Peaches

Sometimes I think I'd go back to the land of Spoiler Freeness. I don't know I think the blogs/mags etc just like to mess with our minds, however, seeing as CERN didn't kill themselves or $4bn playing God today, I'm gonna jump on that positive train of thought and say, hmm, I'm gonna go with Kristin. :lol:

TV Guide refer to Rikki as a flame, still not seeing it. She herself claimed it was just sex. Flame (to me anyway, I know others will think differently) is someone you actually have a relationship with.

Dutch, I totally heart that you throw a positive spin on it all regardless,
    Moving on, I should really get off my [​IMG]....

Sorry, Carly, I thought you were talking about PF as in stand alone PF, not him being a moron and walking away/ignoring her previously. Don't like those ones. I meant that I thought that the conversation between Flack & Danny indicated that Danny had tried to speak with her after LWFM again, and she didn't wanna know. That was why Flack was at the game. I'm with her walking away. Well, the first time at least.

Let's not stress ourselves too much over Season 5, if I need to contemplate pulling out my hiking gear for another 'bump' I may need to switch to a more calming show. I believe Dexter is rather mellow.... :p

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  9. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

You left me hanging from a thread we once swung from together
    I’ve lick my wounds but I can’t ever see them getting better
    Something’s gotta change
    Things cannot stay the same

Her hair was pressed against her face, her eyes were red with anger
    Enraged by things unsaid and empty beds and bad behavior
    Something’s gotta change
    It must be rearranged, oh

I’m sorry, I did not mean to hurt my little girl
    It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of the heavy world
    So goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
    Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
    Goodnight, hope that things work out all right, yeah
    Whoa

The room was silent as we all tried so hard to remember
    The way it feels to be alive
    The day that he first met her
    Something’s gotta change
    Things cannot stay the same

You make me think of someone wonderful, but I can’t place her
    I wake up every morning wishing one more time to face her
    Something’s gotta change
    It must be rearranged, oh

I’m sorry, I did not mean to hurt my little girl
    It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world
    Goodnight, hope that things work out all right

So much to love
    So much to learn
    But I won’t be there to teach you, oh
    I know I can be close
    But I try my best to reach you

I’m so sorry, I did not mean to hurt my little girl
    It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world
    Goodnight, hope that things work out all right, yeah
    Whoa, oh…

I thought this would be good for those unfarmiliar with the song. Don't shoot me if i did wrong.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

messy you can post that song in the DL soundtrack thread ;)

In my mind, flame shows that this thing between Danny and Rikki is and was something that wasn't serious. If we wanted to be really upset TVguide and E! would use the word lover. That is my view of the whole thing. :shifty:

And I honestly don't think it is a pregnancy on either Rikki or Lindsay's part. That would seriously piss me off! :scream: I actually think maybe the big secret of Rikki is going to lead to the final talk between Danny and Lindsay. Good lord I am convulted...:lol:

Seriously if the angst continued like it did in the last season I will just turn to watching OTH...that right now is much fluffier than the crud that is going on with Danny and Lindsay. :shifty:

I know Carmine likes to do meatier and dramatic roles but I don't think he would want something like "cheating" and sleeping with a grieving mother who is aware of her actions being wrong. :rolleyes: I also think Anna deserves to shine a little more. I think it is kind of dumb on the writers part to make Lindsay unaware of what is happening. Kind of makes her a bad detective which she ISN'T!!!

11. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Or a real Ditz. And we know that Lindsay is NOT a ditz. If she is obviously smart enough to do that job, then she is obviously smart enough to put two and two together. I am thinking it is more of an honesty issue. You know.....I think she knows or suspects but she wants Danny to fess up. Honesty meaning able to fess up to the wrong he has done and his feelings in general. But we already know NOT honesty on being faithful.:(

12. LME

LME Police Officer

I like they way you think MEG. Flame certainly was an interesting word choice. If the "Thing" with Rikki hadn't happened reading the spoiler my mid would have gone to thinking that maybe that Girlfriend he had in Season 2 (Cindy I think her name was), the one we never saw, was going to appear and maybe try and cause trouble or something.

I still think that to have either one of them preganant at this stage would be wrong. very, very very very very wrong and would detract from the crime element of the show.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

You know what's funny? At the moment they're showing s4 here. They showed the first two episodes yet, and at least to me they seemed to be closer in it this time. :lol: I don't really know how to describe it. Weird dubbing.

I don't really know what I'm thinking about drama, angst or fluff or whatever. At the moment I'm concentrating much on fics. :lol: Being addicted to fluff, I'd like to see them happy again. Well, you know me. :)

14. Little_Peaches

Brina, I love your fluff! :lol: I agree with you with regards to season 4 - well the start obviously :rolleyes: They were close, and utterly adorable (flash backs to Mach 5/Batmobile again).

I think that she definately suspected something, however sometimes we only see what we wanna see, you know? I think it'd be really hard to accept that the one person you allowed into your life (when you've got major issues opening up to people) has cheated on you. Ick. More denial than ditz I think.

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well I'm a weakling, I shelled out 45 dollars plus tax for the fourth season! :rolleyes: Well like what you guys were saying, I can enjoy the early season fluff and maybe once and for all hear the sweetie or honey in Boo. :p

I can't believe it's only two weeks till the premiere!! Who's excited to see more of Danny and Lindsay?! Although for me the show won't really begin till there are some answers regarding to their situation ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.