Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

Peaches, you are so right. It is one of the most disgusting romantic scences I have ever seen and just so DL.;) I am looking forward to CH next sunday, how I wish he would carry her away to somewhere very private.:drool:

That settles it I am definitely going to have a CSI NY DL fluff marathon this weekend. :luvlove:. Just need to stock up on my M & Ms. ;)

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: You know me too good! And yes, I did squee. He took her shift. Aww! He left her a note. Awwwww! And he left her a daisly. AWWWWWWW! :lol: So sweet!

And I agree, the FG 'date' was disgusting and romantic as well. I'm in love with this scene. Actually I'm in love with pretty much every DL scene. :lol: But this one was really great. Good that the other team members left them alone to have pizza. I'm sure Danny and Lindsay had more fun with their dinner.

3. LME

LME Police Officer

Hey, even back then it was obvious to the team how they felt about each other! ;). We just need tptb to resolve this last issue and we can set this ships course to Fluffytown via Guttersvile.:lol:

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that everyone in the team knows how they feel about each other and are like silently shouting at them to get it together already!:cool:

4. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

You know what I would love to see? I would love to see Stella take both of them and lock them in an office. Have a pow-wow with them and tell them to get over it, get past it, and get it together. Then "really lock them in an office" till they work it out. You know Stella could get the job done.

I just don't get it. Why would tptb even put us through this choas and confusion? Why even bring this up if they were never going to let it continue? Do they just love to watch our distraught hopes and feelings? Geessss!:scream::brickwall:

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: I would love to see that happening!! And I agree, Stella could do that. It would be really funny. And maybe they would finally talk. They really need to talk. And yes, I want to see that. I don't want to guess 'Did they talk? Didn't they? Does she know? Doesn't she?'. We got enough of that last season.

I think they always knew there was something going on between those two. And at least Sid even said that. ;) But I think the others knew about the chemistry between them as well. And I'm sure they'd like to see them sort out there problems finally.

6. LME

LME Police Officer

That would be nice.

The other thing that bugs me a bit is that people assume being in a relationship wil make it dull.

Just because people are in a relationship together doesn't mean that it has to be all hearts and flowers all the time. They would still be able to do the same kinds of stories they do now, in fact to have a couple on the show could be a different dimension and a host of other stories that may not be possible if there was not a couple there.

Steps off my box! Sorry, for the whine, I am in need of some major DL moments of fun and fluff. *Closes eyes tightly and starts to think of CH and NWILL*

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, LME! Only because they're a couple doesn't mean they can't still be good CSI's and can't still interact with other team members. The balance is important; some romantic scenes (maybe a stolen glance, a tiny kiss, a hug or a short conversation), some team scenes,......... There are so many possibilities.

Oh, good idea! :D NWILL....... *squee* Okay, okay, I did it again. :lol: But NWILL is just so squee worthy. And they were the proof that you can make romantic scenes and can still show action and great cases.

8. LME

LME Police Officer

Exactly! In my mind it would add to the show not detract from it. I also think that it could open up CSI NY to a load of new differnent stories or add another dimension to the stories such as were used in COP or RSRD or trapped etc etc.

You are right NWILL is a good example of where romance, action and crime solving where mixed together just right.

9. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I don't see why they couldn't do it the same way Mac and Payton did it. Wait, that didn't sound right. I was talking about the interaction between the characters. Mac and Payton interacted all the time and yet you could still stay in the show and story without getting sidetracked.

Now in my new magazine today, it stated, and I quote: "When they first meet, in Zoo York, Danny and Lindsay share a chemistry that makes a relationship seem somehow inevitable. Yet for a long time it seemed that the closer they got, the more Lindsay pulled away. But now, with the gory court case that haunted her closed, 'Montanna' feels at ease with Danny at least and as we see in Snow Day, they consummated their relationship"

Now, to all the nay sayers...even these folks are saying they are in a relationship and that they knew and saw the chemistry. Who can deny the creators. Can I get an AMEN!?:thumbsup:

10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

It really irks me that Mac and Peyton were able to get so many cute scenes before their end in the beginning of the fourth season. I seriously wonder if it was really hard for the writers to try to put that in for Danny and Lindsay.

It must of been so hard for them to write Danny and Lindsay into a nice restaurant and both of them get paged into a crime scene. How about Lindsay and Stella already at a crime scene, and Danny comes to them dressed nicely (nice reversal of Risk ;)) and Stella says, "Hot date?" and Danny says you have no idea...and looks at our girl :devil:

Is that so hard? Seriously? :rolleyes:

11. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

I agree, definatly a bad misconception on the writers part.

Just a comment on up coming episodes for D/L: the relationship is going to turn into a dead end. If the rumours are true.

"Shame on you if you fooled me once,

Shame on me if you fooled me twice

You've been a pretty hard case to crack

I should've known better but I didn't and I can't go back".

12. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I'm so far from worried about the rumours, won't say much since this isn't in a spoiler box but what I can say is, if it were gonna be over, RND would have sealed the deal. I know a few of us are still beyond hopeful ;) Right girls? And a Lurking Liff - I can sense you're out there somewhere! :lol:

Anyways, no, I don't think it would've been so hard. I don't even think we would've needed to see them out for dinner. Just a casual comment from Sid in the morgue, 'So do you and the lovely Miss Monroe have plans for this weekend or are you joining me here?' etc.

Nevermind we got 20something episodes to enjoy
    And enjoy we shall! Adam Levine and Nelly to start with, aside from the Mactasticness of it all, I think it's gonna be a pretty balanced season. You know what I mean. Of course not complete balance, but a little, Hawkes/Flack/Adam/Sid action.

As for DL being over, Lindsay rescuing him sure as hell don't sound like a done and dusted ship to me Love y'all!

Can we get some more DL in action - as in guns drawn, hostage, drug raid old skool action? Go on! You know you wanna! Get them working as a team again, even if you wanna stay away from the inevitable make up scene, show the bond again. No more Lab Angst!

Cookies for all!

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

why havent wee seen that scene? they lost the script or what? stupid TPTB

it would be really easy to incorporate little hints and moments into the show, they really did it wonderfully with Mac and Peyton. and I agree, it would add to the show, not take from it. I think interaction on a personal level is always interesting, and Im not taling only about Dl. we could ahve scenes such as mentioned with Stella and Linds, with them and Sid, with Flack teasing Danny and so on

Im trying not to get too angry but if the S5 wont give at least some answers I might go al Hulk on them

14. LME

LME Police Officer

You know what, I am quite hopeful for season 5. We have heard soooo many spoilers that semm to cancel each other out.

If tptb wanted to end it I think they would have done it already and I think that they would have done it in a way that didn't make either of them like the bad guy (as it were) as they both will be working there for seasons to come.

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

There is chatter in the news section that Linds is caught by Danny leaving a clinic and runs from him. My wheels are turning, but not trying to venture too far off. Also, I got to see the new interest of Linds. All I can say is....Look at my pic of Danny to your left. Now, this guy is SOOOO far away from that lushous speciman (lawd, Carmine you are fine:drool::adore:) that I question and then smack Lindsay....."Girl what is wrong with YOU?":scream:

OK so with that said, 7 more days! I am stoked!:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.