Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, Meg, it's not bad you bought the season. There were some really good episodes as well (at least for me):
    Can You Hear Me Now?: The famous and awesome condom spray scene. I think I could watch it 1000000000 times and I'd still love it.

You Only Die Once: The Batmobile vs Mach 5, the 'I rock', and many, many other scenes (yay, next Monday the episode will air here!!)

Boo: I know, some think it's boring, but I really liked it. Danny and Lindsay working together and Lindsay pulling her gun = great!!

Commuted Sentences: Again some really great DL moments. :D

Personal Foul: The talk and the rain walk.

So yeah, I think now I'm not that sad about season 4 airing here anymore. :lol: I just hope that next season we'll get more DL moments. Pretty please!!

Totally agree with you. :)

2. LME

LME Police Officer

The first half was pretty good. I am having a bit of a love/hate relationship with the rerun of the latter half :shifty:. I don't want to miss it but feel like i can't watch it at the same time. That makes no sense what soever but Hey!:scream:

The mention of condom spray and I get the biggest grin on my face!

Can't wait for the premiere! I hope we get some kind of indication early on that they have spoken or we get to see them talking.

I also hope the Rikki's part is done early in the season too. But i think I heard that they haved filmmed her yet and may not have got the scripts for it. I just want that dealt with sooner reather than later so that they can get on with their lives.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'm pretty excited for the new season, I'm pretty interested to see how things are going to play out between them, like LME, I hope all of the drama between them will happen early on... I need that to be out of the way and bring hope that something good can happen between them... I'm hoping that season 5 will be our season, for them to properly get back together without all the drama that surrounds them... I need some DL fluff... :adore:

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Ok so I stand corrected the fourth season isn't that bad! Just there is 2 episodes that make it almost unbearable to watch :(

So I noticed the lack of pictures and I thought I would share this amusing one:
    [​IMG]
    Danny: Oh shit! Montana has a weapon!

;)

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

^^^^^:lol: Yes, watch it! She knows how to use weapons (remember our list? ;) ). I'm so happy, YODO will air here soon. I'm so excited for the translation. :lol: I hope they don't dare to ruin the Batmobile vs Mach5 talk!!

It makes sense, because I feel the same. But I know myself; I'll watch them all anyway. :lol: But right now, here in Germany they're at the beginning of season 4, with all the funny moments and that's good. :D

I also heard that they haven't filmed Rikki's parts yet. But according to what they said she'll appear for 4 episodes? That's not that much. I also wonder when this new guy will appear. Maybe at the same time when Rikki returns? We'll see. I'll just wait for the 'Lindsay coming to the rescue' and 'continue the relationship stronger than ever' part. ;)

6. LME

LME Police Officer

I may well be wrong but get the feeling that it may happen around the same time or Lindsays "Other Love Interest" will be just after Rikki leaves. This is because the issues that Danny faces are not meant to invlove Lindsay, so if she is meeting this guy she may not be arround Danny so much. TPTB could be using him a diveration for linds while Danny goes through what ever it is will happening.

I was wondering if it may involve Danny maybe losing his job or getting in some kind of trouble because of Rikki taking his gun. That could also account for her return a little bit.

7. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Well, as much as I truly love the relationship, I can see where turnabout would be fair play. I mean, Danny did what he did, so why can't Linds give him a little taste of his own medicine. I really WANT Linds to be strong this season. I like the banter, and the looks, and so on and so forth:adore:. But, I want her to let Danny know that she is not going to wait for him if he can't get it together. To me that makes her look needy, and she is not needy. Personally I can't see WHY, if they haven't even written anything for Rikki just yet, why do they have to go that route. ARRGGGHH! Can't there be peace and serenity in their relationship. Give Hawks, or Don some drama with a woman. GESS!:angryrazz:

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Good morning!! :D

You all know how much I love watching the old episodes, right? :lol: Yesterday I watched 'Bad Beat' with our couple watching Tara Stansfields sex video. :lol: I really loved that scene. DL teasing is the best. :D Sorry for posting about an old episode again, but 1) we don't really have new ones yet and 2) I just love those old episodes.

I have still no idea why they have to bring Rikki back. I just hope it won't cause too much drama. I really hope it's just because of a trial.

9. LME

LME Police Officer

That is a good episode. It was Fair Game here last night. I am still grinning about the end of that show. I am looking forward to Cool Hunter next week.:luvlove:. They had some great moments in Season 2.

There are so many possiblities with why Rikki returns. As she is only in a few shows I don't think it can be anything that can't sorted out - as long as it is not for the baby reason because that is just plain wrong. I am thinking that what ever we think is most likely be wrong.

I am just sitting here wishing that DL get their act together, stop pushing each other way coz they need each other and that it was meant to be by the end of season 5.

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, 'Fare Game' and 'Cool Hunter'!! I love season 2! The scene at the end of FG was so cute and funny. I'm still impressed- Lindsay ate a spider!! And- well, it wasn't a candle light dinner, and it was at work, but it was romantic anyway, right? ;) CH was awesome as well. Danny carrying Lindsay (nice of him to help her with her case) and Lindsay promising him dinner for that. Aww!

11. LME

LME Police Officer

I am looking foirward to CH. ;). Would be nice to see that side of them again in season 5. Maybe in the second half. Perhaps we will get a bit of fluff and gutter towaqrds the end if things go the way we hope. :drool:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SD!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

That would be nice. Some fluff, the gutter, maybe some teasing and flirting. Oh, how much I want to see that again! I just hope they don't eat any spiders or other bugs again. :lol: Yeah, that's what I'd like to see at the end of season 5. That'd be really nice. I think I have to rewatch Cool Hunter, I haven't seen that one in a while. Maybe I should have a CSI marathon, only with the DL moments. :D

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Starts happy dancing cause I've eventually seen Snow day* :D It made me happy, I was so excited to finally see Danny and Lindsay scene. :adore: It was beyond cute... :adore: We definitely need more scenes like that, that ep put me on a total D/L high... It's made me want them to get back together even more so than I did before, I want a return to the D/L fluff that we had back then. :adore:

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Yay Steph! :D it is pretty freaking awesome the DL *action* is. In that wonderful episode :adore:

How I wish I could grant your request. I think if we keep the positive thinking then I think we have nothing to worry about! Make sure you all have your lifejackets though, it is going to get a little bumpy! :D

15. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

You'd NEVER seen Snow Day?! Oh my! How could you have went so long without the fluffy loveliness of SD? The lustful looks, who knew $100 was worth oh so much!

The nose squeeze (I can see Brina squeeing just reading this part :lol:) and the daisy. Thoughtfulness in a man!

As for Fare Game, the bug banquet was romantic - he puts his hand on the back of her chair after eating meal worms! Awww, that's probably the most disgusting romantic scenario one can think of but seems to suit DL to a T.

They aren't your average couple so I think that there is definately some hope there. Besides when you use the word 'bump' it's an invitation to be hopeful. If they said DL had come to a halt - I may worry but as yet we've still to hear it.

Soap box - I'm getting down now - there's a humungous spider loose in my house and as you may be aware (or not) I'm sooo beyond arachnaphobic it's not even funny. Sleeping with one eye open......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.