Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we were being prepared for the whole Ruben and Rikki story line. So that when the DL angst came along we wouldn't be so surprised or something like that. That's my best guess. The writers should of given us something more than a chance to debate over whether Danny said sweetie or honey or whatever it was to Lindsay! Although it was cool to see Lindsay with her gun again :D

You guys are right, Boo was a missed chance. I might've enjoyed that ep more if there was, you know, sane D/L in it. Because the relationship went from fun to OMGRAWRANGSTANGST in about two episodes.

:guffaw: So true Alex!!! They took a huge nose dive into some pretty intense angst that I think even daytime soaps don't do! Which really pissed me off :scream:

Dude can you make some of your scenarios like you do in the F/A thread? It might liven up and make this thread more light hearted :D

Well, I can give it a try.

*Danny is sitting in a chair in his apartment. Flack is sitting across from him, looking a combination of angry and disappointed*
F: You
cheated on Lindsay?
D: Well, it wasn't really cheating. It was loveless sex because of grief.
F: Dude. You have a girlfriend. You're supposed to use grief to get the girl, not
the neighbor!
D: Don't make me the bad guy here, Don. I already feel bad enough about Reuben's death, don't make me feel bad about the Rikki thing.
F: Danny, Reuben's death is not your fault. You couldn't have known that he was shot, and even if you had, would he have made it anyway?
D: Yeah, yeah, Don, I know.
F: No, I'm not finished. You cheated on Linds. That's a felony. Stand up, Messer.
D: Huh?
F: Stand up.
*D stands up obediently Flack grabs the front of his shirt*
F: Now. You are going to go to Lindsay and apologize for being a distant guilt-ridden idiot.
D: First of all, I don't know if I want to. Second of all, I don't know where she is.
F: First of all, you want to, because I will kick your a** otherwise. Second of all, I know exactly where she is because she's talking to Jess in the coffeehouse down the street.
D: What, did the two of you gang up on us?
F: Absolutely. Now go. And bring me back a donut.

If it's not great, it's because it's very on-the-spot.

Awesome!!! Totally love seeing Flack being hard on Danny! That is exactly what Danny need, a swift kick in the ass :D

Plus not giving Danny another excuse to mope around anymore! Plus I love the mention of the donuts :)

Awesome!!! Totally love seeing Flack being hard on Danny! That is exactly what Danny need, a swift kick in the ass :D

Plus not giving Danny another excuse to mope around anymore! Plus I love the mention of the donuts :)

I love it too (minus the Jess part :shifty:)! Danny does need someone to get his ass going and Flack's the guy to do it. (Don't take that as a Danny/Flack thing, cause ew, that's gross and that's not how I meant it at all!) Flack would be great, sort of big brother-y, even if he is younger than Danny, to get Danny to stop moping and talk to Lindsay.

*laughs* I'm glad you like it. CSI Stokes Girl, not an Angell fan? Well, unfortunately it's too late for that.

*Angell and Lindsay are sitting in a coffeehouse drinking coffee Angell's cell phone is sitting, closed, on the table. She is spinning it on the table, looking slightly bored*
L: Honestly, I think there's a possibility that Danny cheated on me. I mean, he looks really guilty sometimes and I'm afraid that he's become so distant that he's lost a part of himself, you know?
*Angell nods, still playing with her phone*
L: And what is with the resounding guilt? I mean, it's depression! His friend's death wasn't his fault and he's obsessing over it like it is! Are you listening?
A: Huh? Of course I'm listening, Lindsay.
L: What did I just say?
A: That Danny has depression and that he's obsessing over his friend's death that wasn't his fault.
L: Oh. Okay.
A: Yeah, I've learned how to block things out while taking in what they're saying. It's useful when witnesses decide to ramble about their brother when it's their landlord that got shot.
L: Yes, well-... You just insulted me and almost got away with it.
A: Insulting you is my main priority.
L: It is?
A: They don't have much sarcasm in Montana, do they? *smirks* Our priority is to keep you in one place.
L: "Our"?
A: Yeah, Don's busy sorting out Danny until he stops ruining your relationship.
*Angell's cell phone vibrates; she looks at it*
A: Oh, good, Don's made progress.
L: You and Flack set us up? And since when did you call him Don?
A: Yes, we set you up. And I started calling him Don when he started calling me Jess.
*Before Lindsay can answer, Danny walks up to the table*
D: Can we talk?
L: Sure.
*Angell, smirking, gets up and leaves*

*Angell and Flack are sitting in a car outside of the coffeehouse*
FLACK: Score?
ANGELL: *laughs* Score.
FLACK: We make a pretty good team.
ANGELL: If they're both late to work tomorrow... *grins mischievously* We'll know how good of a team.

I re-read the last line, and I've decided that the writing portion of my mind is a sad, sad place. ;)

Last edited:
*laughs* I'm glad you like it. CSI Stokes Girl, not an Angell fan? Well, unfortunately it's too late for that.

*Angell and Lindsay are sitting in a coffeehouse drinking coffee Angell's cell phone is sitting, closed, on the table. She is spinning it on the table, looking slightly bored*
L: Honestly, I think there's a possibility that Danny cheated on me. I mean, he looks really guilty sometimes and I'm afraid that he's become so distant that he's lost a part of himself, you know?
*Angell nods, still playing with her phone*
L: And what is with the resounding guilt? I mean, it's depression! His friend's death wasn't his fault and he's obsessing over it like it is! Are you listening?
A: Huh? Of course I'm listening, Lindsay.
L: What did I just say?
A: That Danny has depression and that he's obsessing over his friend's death that wasn't his fault.
L: Oh. Okay.
A: Yeah, I've learned how to block things out while taking in what they're saying. It's useful when witnesses decide to ramble about their brother when it's their landlord that got shot.
L: Yes, well-... You just insulted me and almost got away with it.
A: Insulting you is my main priority.
L: It is?
A: They don't have much sarcasm in Montana, do they? *smirks* Our priority is to keep you in one place.
L: "Our"?
A: Yeah, Don's busy sorting out Danny until he stops ruining your relationship.
*Angell's cell phone vibrates; she looks at it*
A: Oh, good, Don's made progress.
L: You and Flack set us up? And since when did you call him Don?
A: Yes, we set you up. And I started calling him Don when he started calling me Jess.
*Before Lindsay can answer, Danny walks up to the table*
D: Can we talk?
L: Sure.
*Angell, smirking, gets up and leaves*

*Angell and Flack are sitting in a car outside of the coffeehouse*
FLACK: Score?
ANGELL: *laughs* Score.
FLACK: We make a pretty good team.
ANGELL: If they're both late to work tomorrow... *grins mischievously* We'll know how good of a team.

I re-read the last line, and I've decided that the writing portion of my mind is a sad, sad place. ;)

Hey guys,

Posting scenes (I know they're made up) is not considered three lines of on-topic posting. Some of these scenarios are far too long and there is no discussion along with them. This is bordering on fanfiction which should be posted in the fanfiction forum. If you wish to post scenes, you need to make them shorter (no more than 10 lines) AND have three lines of discussion about your ship.

One more thing, just a reminder that talk about other ships is allowed in this thread ONLY if it is brief. See Shipper Central rule below:

~ Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings),
Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

ETA: Also, please keep in mind that ALL posts should contain at least three lines of on topic posting.

I do think that Flack is the man that Danny needs to talk too. The are meant to be best friends and I think that if anyone can get through to him (eventually) is Flack.:)

But I think that, given what we have seen on the screen so far, Lindsay would more likely speak to Stella than to Angell. Her and Angell haven't really had that much scene time together so I am not sure if Lindsay would speak to her about something so personal as her relationship with Danny. Whereas Stella was the one she went to in season 3 when she was having the issues with the shooting when she was a kid.

I really hope that tptb let DL have that talk, whetherwe see it or not.

*grins* Yeah, yeah, 1CSIMFan, I know I'm in trouble.

LME, I think Lindsay would talk to Stella, too. The Angell thing was more of an F/A\D/L joke.

I really do think that Flack needs to take Danny to task for some things. He's changed a lot- maybe too much- from Reuben's death, and he needs someone to tell him so.

Oops sorry about that :p

I do agree that if Lindsay was going to talk to anyone it would make the met sense if it was Stella. We don't know enough about Angell's personal life to know how she would respond to Lindsay. The fact they hardly work together also plays a hge factor as well ;)

eveninstarz14 said:
I do agree that if Lindsay was going to talk to anyone it would make the met sense if it was Stella. We don't know enough about Angell's personal life to know how she would respond to Lindsay. The fact they hardly work together also plays a hge factor as well ;)

I think it would make sense that it would be Stella. Lindsay and Angell, have they even worked together? They seem like polar opposites though, not like they would actually be more than aquaintances. Danny of course would talk to Flack.

Like I said, I don't think Lindsay'd talk to Angell. They worked together in Commuted Sentences, I know.

To be honest, I really don't wanna see them talk to anyone else. I think it should be just down to the two of them to sort things out. If Lindsay thinks Danny is a complete moron who needs a kick up the ass then she should be telling him. If Danny thinks Lindsay is being unreasonable for not hearing him out, he should tackle her (even I can't keep this clean! :lol:) in an SUV on the way to a scene, not giving up until she agrees to talk after work.

If anyone else wishes to lock them in a room together, that's also fine but let's not focus on them too much. :D

Oh, locked in a cell. With access to their handcuffs too. Hmmmm, I love the gutter....

See that would be super nice to see peaches (btw I missed you!! Don't ever go away for that long regardless of school starting up again! :p) BUT I just don't see that happening...usually it takes someone like Flack to jump start Danny into doing the right thing. I mean that one episode (the name is escaping me) where Flack has to save both Danny and Rikki's ass from getting into too much trouble...:rolleyes:

GUTTER! :devil:

Lord I am tired...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back