Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

Just seen in the Spoiler thread that in episode 507 Danny had not yet taken his vacation. So what I read the other day is obviously wrong - sorry about that! Guess we are all just going to have to wait and see as the season goes on what is really going to happen!

It would be interesting to see the pair of them in Vegas. There are sooooo many ways that they could go :lol:.

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

hi there :)

you guys always have the best (read hottest) ideas. Im definitely for the shower scene whichever way - though her hiding his clothe sounds hilarious

and it also would be nice to see Flack showing some form of support for DL. he is Dannys BFF (or so they say) and I think he likes Lindsay so it only makes sense, and least to me

crossover with LV would be great. I think Nick and Lindsay would connect well, not necesarily on a romantic level, seeing as they both are from the country and it would be nice to see Danny being a little possesive over his Montana. even better would be if the case had to do with show girls or something like that and he would completely ignore all the pretty girls and only concentrate on Lindsay

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

M&Ms are great, aren't they? I think it really fits. M&Ms are sweet. And Danny and Lindsay are sweet as well. :D

A crossover with LV would really be nice. We had one with Miami, one with LV would be great as well. Who knows, maybe this'll happen one day.

To me, too.

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well we could have Lindsay point out to Danny all the show girls trying to flirt with him. Of course Danny would know all about this but would pretend to be completely clueless about it. Nothing like a hot man ignoring the dancers to be with their girl :adore:

Meanwhile Nick and Greg can be flirting up a storm with Lindsay and Danny is going red with rage. Of course Lindsay is aware of this and will be as comforting (and loving) towards Danny. :lol:

It would be nice to see Danny, Flack, and Lindsay working together again and maybe socializing outside of work? I would love to see DL make things so awkward for Flack :guffaw:

5. LME

LME Police Officer

I think a cross over between LV and NY would be interesting to watch.

It would be funny to see Danny don't paying any attention to the dancers. But I think he would look a little bit even if just to see Lindsays reaction, then he would of cause turn on the old Messer charm and grin on Lindsay - how could she resist SMM:adore::guffaw:when he turns on the charm.

I think that if the LV guys did start to flirt with her Danny wouldn't like that at all. But, no doubt he would be like a cat that got the cream if she ignored their flirting and was being conforting and loving with Danny. I can just see him :lol: with a big grin on his face.

That would be so funny - I can just see DL at a game or in a bar, being "attentive" with each other shall we say :guffaw::guffaw: and Flack not looking where to look :guffaw:

6. eveninstarz14

You know what I am really wanting to see? More of Danny's motorcycle! Wouldn't it be awesome to see him take Lindsay for a ride on it? :devil: I mean it isn't too much to ask for right? Maybe Danny wants to talk to Lindsay (FINALLY) and drags her out of the lab, sticks a helmet on her head and they ride off to somewhere to have that long awaited conversation....Just a thought...

It would be really nice to see that bike be put to use in a good way for SSMM and Lindsay!

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh now I'd love to see Danny take Lindsay for a ride on his Harley. That would be an awesome scene. :D I'm not sure that'd he'd go as far as dragging her outta the lab though... :lol: They could go to some romantic spot, Danny would explain to her what happened and tell her how sorry he was, she'd forgive him, and boom, they're already at the perfect romantic spot. ;)

Now that wasn't so hard to write was it..? *Glares at the writers*

8. eveninstarz14

Oh I want the ride to be romantic natured as well but if angst is what the writers wanted to do I thought that this was a good enough alternative. I just don't see any fluffy moments (or gutter for that matter) in the near future. But if we do get a sporting event, shower/locker room scene, AND the Harley all in one episode I shall be a very happy girl!

Be strong Danny and Lindsay fans!!

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It's been awhile since I've been in here but I saw this and had to reply. I would love to see DL make Flack feel awkward/uncomfortable. You could see them kissing and Flack just sorta standing there waiting, lol. Wonder how DL would affect the Danny/Flack friendship? I think Flack would tease Danny more but be happy for him.

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I don't have time to read all of the pages (I've read so many pages on these boards in the past few days that I'm starting to be able to guess who posted them based on the way they're worded.), but I have to mention that, no matter how much I like D/L, I just can't call myself a shipper anymore. I can't stand what's been done with their relationship. I hate how Lindsay's been turned into a whiny girlfriend, I don't really like how Danny doesn't seem to care what she says anymore, and I really just don't like the "drama" that's been created with Rikki.

If they salvage the relationship, will I still like D/L? Of course. But right now I'm just tired of the antics.

11. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Oh, don't desert altogether, we have cookies! :lol: M&M ones of course ;)

Just remember we went canon and there is some tendency back towards reconnecting, denial or optimistic? I dunno but fluffy pics make me happy. Anyone feel free to pick up the slack and post us something cute? Please?

Ok, ok, back to the subject matter on hand:

How about (I love the Harley ideas!) we have Linds in a fit of rage stealing the Harley to really p*** off Messer. We see him in a rage storming about, looking for keys to an SUV at least to go find her. The team realising something has majorly gone down runs after Danny telling him to keep calm and not be mad at her.

Here comes the fluffy part - He's not mad for her stealing it (well not totally :lol:) but worried cause she forgot the helmet..... All together - awww

Gets a hold of her, naturally at her apartment, and the two of them start shouting at one another, which of course with our minds... Leads straight to the bedroom. Or sofa. Or shower. Or kitchen table. Really, it depends on which author you've been reading on Fanfic. Foxdvd rocks :devil:

12. eveninstarz14

You mean you want a photo like this?
    [​IMG]

Or...
    [​IMG]

Woo! Did this all from my iPhone :D

For good measure...:devil:
    [​IMG]
    Forgot to post three lines on topic, oops! Somehow peaches you make fluff and angst work hand in hand very well. Maybe you should work for the show because that is totally working for me. Maybe we can add in Flack who by now is well aware of the situation and tries to prevent Danny from doing anything to rash...Like to see Danny try to get past Flack! :devil:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my word... Those pics... *Thud* I know I've seen them before, but everytime I see them I get the same feeling... Gosh why oh why did the writers have to go and mess that up... *Huffs* It really needs to get sorted out soon, so we can have more great scenes like these... Please TPTB? :angel:

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Eh, I'll probably hang around. If only because I like both M&Ms and cookies. :rolleyes:

15. eveninstarz14

Hopefully Tccidaisc the writers will fix the damage they have done to DL. One of my favorite scenes from last season was when Flack and Angell partnered up with Danny and Lindsay in DOA For A Day I think it was? The writers should do more scenes like that. Danny isn't moping around and Lindsay gets to use a gun! :p

I don't want to sound callous about Danny's grief...it was horrible what happened, he just grieved the wrong way I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.