Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ooo, yeah, I loved that scene in DOA for A Day! If only because I'm a Flack/Angell shipper as well as a hopeful for the "maybe they'll fix D/L"!

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I would love to see Flack and Angell intervene for these two and most likely clean up the mess they made :p If anyone can fix it, it's these two!!

Because these two pairs need to go out together and kick ass together! :D

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yes yes yes my two CSI:NY ships will converge! Flack and Angell force Danny and Lindsay to stop being annoyingly ambiguous! It's the perfect combination!

(*marvels at new avatar which I made even though I'm horrible at making said avatars* Heck, I'm just happy I got my necessary 50 posts in less than a week.)

I have to say that you making me think of DOA for a Day has, for the moment, restored my faith in D/L. Just check out the fourth bar of my signature thing.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  4. eveninstarz14

Yay! Success!:D I'm glad you are back on board my friend!

And congrats on your avatar! If you want to see more options you can go to the fan art section where you can findbplenty of options from all three shows ;)

I would find it interesting to see Lindsay and Angell gossiping about their men. Meanwhile Flack and Danny are arguing over the last donut or something :p

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, that would be cute to see, I can also see Flack yelling at Danny and telling him what an idiot he was for cheating on Lindsay, I think if anyone could make him see sense it would be Flack... I'd like to see Flack have some part in them getting back together...

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I can see Flack haunting Danny about Rikki. After all, he's his friend so it's his business. (*snicker*)

About Angell and Lindsay, though, I'm picturing more of Lindsay rambling about Danny and Angell quietly listening and pretending that she has nothing to do with Flack, because where would the fun be if she didn't? *laughs*

7. eveninstarz14

Flack needs to beat up Danny for his actions with Rikki :p Because there is a difference between grieving for a unfortunate and horrible death and then there is self pity and woo is me which is what Danny was doing by the time of Right Next Door :rolleyes: If Danny isn't going to go to Lindsay for comfort (which he SHOULD, I mean Lindsay does know how it feels to lose someone very close to you...)

I have to say I don't see Lindsay as a rambler but I love that little scenario. I would just love to see FA and DL go out together...

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, well, she's not a rambler per say, but she does appear to like ranting. Would that appease you, eveninstarz? XD. I think I've started turning this thread into a D/L F/A combination ship thread. :lol:

9. eveninstarz14

*giggle* That is fine...Angell probably is patiently waiting for her chance to get back to her partner. Well they ARE the two young and hot couples (well potentially couple for FA) so you can't help discuss the two together! :D

BTW, you can call me Megan just to make it easier ;)

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) Well, the hot couple part is definitely correct, as the recapper for CSIFiles will kindly tell you. (Love the F/A support in those recaps. Although there isn't much D/L love.)

2) Okay then, it's Megan. I used to have this in my signature, but I preferred to keep my banner: Call me Alex.

11. eveninstarz14

Will do Alex ;)

Certainly will be interesting to see how the writers will clean up this mess. Since peaches wanted more photos of our lovely couple I shall provide some for you guys! First I want you all to notice the worry and fear our Lindsay has for Danny in this one:
    [​IMG]

And something else from Snow Day that we tend to overlook after seeing all that wonderful, gutterastic action:
    [​IMG]

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks for the pics Meg. I see what you mean about the first pic, the look on her face, really shows how worried about him she is, it gives us an insight into how strong her feelings for him, she looks to be worried sick about him, we again see this in the second pic, she is relieved to be with him, but still worried about him because he's hurt...

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm assuming that the first pic is from "The Deep", Meg. That's one of the only episodes in early S4 that I found to have any real possibility as mentioning the fact that they have a relationship at all. The "he was lucky to have you there" scene, I'm talking about.

14. eveninstarz14

Yep you are correct in that ;)

I think the season premiere with the condom spray was another good example of showing the audience some sort of idea if they were together. Boo provided us many chances but in my mind only disappointed the viewers.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I completely agree with you on this one Megan! Boo could have been a great episode, especially DL-wise but they wasted it! No flirting, no fun, nothing! Danny and Lindsay worked together alone all that time and there was nothing. Not even chemistry there. I don't get it! :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.