Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

*phew* BTW, peaches, you never did tell us what the extra S stands for? Or did you and I am not paying attention?

I agree with you if they took the unnecessary beginning scene it would of been a great episode where we finally delve into the nitty gritty details of the DL relationship. And why was it that the writers made Lindsay kick ass in this episode but starting with LWFM she becomes the mopey girl that no one can stand? :confused:

I just want to know what the hell Danny was thinking when he was on the phone with Lindsay! He acted like nothing was wrong...ARGH! Now I am so angry again! :brickwall:

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Lol, I should read properly before I respond :eek: ... I just wrote a whole message about how I disagreed with you, because he DID look like he cared when he was on the phone with her, and when I was about to post I realised that you were talking about RND and not about PF :lol:

But although it was a different situation even in RND it was obvious that he did care; if he hadn't cared about Lindsay and her feelings at all, then he wouldn't have felt the need to lie either. He knew that she would be upset if she'd find out about him and Rikki and even though he was clearly thinking with his southern brain at that moment he still cared enough for Lindsay to not want to hurt her - too bad that he didn't think of that before he introduced mini Messer to Rikki :brickwall:

I love JB's idea of "Because it IS a big deal to us!" as a new thread title :cool:

3. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

But you know what really gripes me. That little comment. That little...."Why you gotta make such a big deal out of it". Oh gosh.....makes you wanna slap the taste out of his mouth. And the look she shot him when he asked if her being quiet was about not going to lunch. Priceless!:guffaw: I really wanted to see that tough, I'll kick your butt Lindsay. Now that one... that one is my HERO.

However, don't get me wrong. I want these characters together, but I don't want her to be a needy female that can't cope without her Danny. She can and we know it, don't we girls.;)

4. dutch_treat

^ Yeah, but his question also sounded like he was more or less trying to convince himself that it wasn't such a big deal because it was just sex and all that blah, blah guys tend to spill out when they're caught with their pants down :rolleyes:, when they so know how wrong it is what they were doing...:scream:

Her recent behaviour towards him plus the major fact that she didn't run to him when he asked her to, proves that she isn't the needy woman and that, eventhough it hurts, she is capable of trying to live without him :)

5. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

True. True.:rolleyes:

6. LME

LME Police Officer

Wonder how different last season would have been if they didn't have the strike. Thats when everything seemed to go a bit odd - like they were packing in as much in to the last few shows as is was going to be a short season.

Perhaps they are doing this to get it back to the way the were in Season 2. Just think - Kick Ass Lindsay :)thumbsup::lol::)), the banter back :)cool::)), the llingering looks back :)drool:) and more time for the relationship to really deepen. I would love to see them in another NWILL, SD :)drool:) or Boo.

Still love to know how she saves him :):lol::):cool:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  7. eveninstarz14

In response to dutch...I know he cares and he is being a weenie (hehehe I love that word and it is so childish! :lol:) I guess its guys in general that frustrate me, why can't they and in this particular case, Danny, just own up to his problems?! *sigh* Men...:rolleyes:

I love Jelly's idea for the thread title...it is a big deal for the couple and the fans that love and adore them :D

Oh LME how I wish your thoughts would come true :lol: Oh great, fluff has taken over!

8. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I agree. But whadya do. We are lowly peons upon this earth that must wait and ponder the deep dark depressing issue of D/L and the sex, no relationship, no sex, yes sex, nope wait love, well one that loves anyway, ummm, pretty much screwed up courtship. How discombobulating is that! :scream: (messygirl yelling over her shoulder to TPTB, Can we fix this already please. THANK YOU)

9. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I am alright about this. That God awful season was 21 eps long and apparently this one is to be 26/7 eps long right? So theoretically speaking, they can hit us with a load of angst this season and still wrap it up nicely before the finale. Well, in my mind anyways. We've already had the discussion of how time works in the land of TPTB so hey anything could happen.

Shall we have it in quarters? Ok -

1) pre season 4 finale angst - are we able to talk to one another normally yet? Heading towards the six episode it looks like we're gonna have some back to basics bantering and normality.

2) Oooohhhh!! Of course, normality was almost restored so let's have everything go t**s up! (Shall we be optimistic here?) Rikki arrives back for the trial of whatshername that shot Reuben and finds herself in the poop for stealing SSMM's (Stupid to answer your question Meg) gun and we're all in a muddle cause he tried to hide it and it's all gone to pot.

3) Lindsay picks up the pieces cause she's that kinda girl, hopefully using one of those magical experiments she does (what the chick happened to them anyway?). Rikki leaves, SSMM starts to make eyes again, ass checking and all. But enter Jensen Ackles (hey, it's my time line, I'm having him as the hot guy - No arguments!) to sweep Linds off her tiny feet. *Swoons* He can be an erm... FBI agent (he's so hot in Supernatural when he impersonates them) investigating some major case and who else are they gonna turn to when they have Team Mac! Ahem, Team NY! :rolleyes: Jensen & Lindsay seem all happy, holding hands, eating ice cream and play pool...

*Peaches ducks at this point from flying Liberty keychains*

We can have the pool playing in a bar with a brooding Messer in the corner (cause he does that so well :D) storms out, gets himself in trouble - I know, right? Who would've seen that one coming?!

4) Messer's in trouble again. Oy! :rolleyes: So Linds solves the case as per and ohsohot! Jensen Ackles notices how involved she gets in it and accepts SSMM, moron that he is, is Linds' one true love (vomit icon? :guffaw:) and being the awesome upstanding man he is, backs off and tells her to call him if it doesn't work out (again, this is my timeline!) and leaves our DL to get back together.
    And I'm going gutter here, they choose to make up for lost time by making friends with the James Bond car.

Then back to the Mac! show for the finale which will involve bombs & terrorists and guns and Wifebeater Wednesdays! :drool:

Dutch! Mini Messer is DL's children not weenie Messer. :lol:

Really one last thing, in regards to what she thinks certain words mean. How can we forget 'bump' uh huh. Now 'little rocky' I am not freaking out but come on I'd hate to see what a 'disaster' is by her standards :rolleyes:

I'm thinking Lindsay should just her cute ass down to Agent Provocateur for some sexy underwear to put on under her lab coat then accidently not realise SSMM was in the locker room. Ha!

Does anyone know what I'm trying to convey in this post? I sure as heck don't.....

*Tosses more cookies to the optimistic and brownies to those in doubt :D*

10. LME

LME Police Officer

Peaches I love your thoughts :guffaw:, it has everything!!!!

I would mind a bit of Jensen in there myself :drool::lol::lol:.

I was thinking this morning about what could be the thing that Lindsay saves Danny from. and had a few ideas.

Maybe Louie isn't dead so Tanglewood go after Danny - even if Sonny is in prison he would still have connections. They corner him, beat him up maybe (hey this is CSI NY ;)) she get they just as they go to kill him and she shots them. *go kick ass lindsay*

Or they has been a major accident and loads of people are hurt including Danny. He needs blood or an organ or something (nothing that would keep him out of the show though) and she is the only match. That way Messer have some Monroe in him. :lol::lol::lol:

Or the other thing I thought was that Louie had been in a coma for the last 2 and a bit years, he finally dies. Danny loses it as only he can (hell mabye he can't take anymore all these deaths in the last few years and tries to kill himself), Lindsay finds him and stops him from doing stupid. They open up to each other. *big sigh*

But I do see that lindsay coming to Danny rescue as a very good sign and makes me hopefully of how things will end.

What would be fab is in the 100 episode that they would be together again but not sure how far into season 5 episode 100 is!

11. eveninstarz14

Well what a surprise, I can only open one spoiler box and the rest of them I can't see...I know what the problem is I am just to lazy to fix it :lol:

I can assume that peaches is being sarcastic and witty all at once ;)

Oh the 100th episode...they should do it ala OTH and have SS(?)MM and Lindsay making out in the rain. Of course Danny will be wearing his trademark wifebeater. :drool:

12. dutch_treat

Yeah, I'm afraid that the fact that the season lost a couple of episodes did not help. I'm sure they intended to include the cab killer and to give D/L their 'bump' (worst misinterpretation of a word ever) and the crime won from the drama, which may have caused a lot of the unanswered question and the feeling that scenes were missing.

Nope, D/L's children are the BabyBoom! :p

13. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

BabyBoom! I love that! :lol: Still I dunno how I feel about Mini Messer being used in that manner though...

Making out in the rain? Well there's something original Meg :lol: Having it out in the rain may work though.

Suicidal Danny? Well, PV did say it was gonna be a little rocky, so yeah, that sounds about right now doesn't it?

Jared Leto? Maybe he could take some time out from 30 seconds to Mars to come play Linds' other half. I'm getting way too into her having someone else. Don't like the idea of Danny at it but then, he CHEATED! :lol:
    I'm so all over the place

I don't think it would really have been any better if we didn't have the strike, maybe a little more angst since we would have had a few extra eps but that's about it. I used to comfort myself with maybe Danny wouldn't have been a manho if they didn't go on strike but now I'm just telling myself, he is human after all. :rolleyes:

14. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

The 100th hopefully won't be Mac Centric we know what they are like.

I'm still optimistic about the whole thing really though I think i've offically hit madness so that really doesn't help.

I think sometimes the producers say the stuff just to entice us.. I mean it was a bump just slightly more than just your average bump if that makes sense. She knows it creates speculation and then more viewers.

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

All I have to say is that you guys are freaking hillarious! Peaches I loved your synopsis of the 5th season. Too dang funny.:guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.