Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

I disagree. Kristen from E said that there will be turmoil but a very happy ending that will have us Danny and Lindsay fans happy.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Kristin for the most part has been accurate but you cannot base the ending of it on what a reporter says. You never know what is in store, the writers could change everything! I at least hope it will be all right in the end! :thumbsup:

3. cecilia

cecilia Dead on Arrival

Actually, I don't think we disagree at all :lol:. After thinking about it some more, I think Lindsay is definetely the sympathetic party here. I mean, I have no idea what is going on with Danny; he sleeps with his next door neighbor one minute and asks Lindsey over for a movie the next. No clue what is up with that. Then we have Lindsay declaring her love, pulling away, standing up for herself and accepting responsibility for her mistakes - there's no question about what we are supposed to feel about her. In my earlier post, I referred to something big happenng with D/L and I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of your earlier theories prove true ...

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

First of, I have no clue if what Kristin says counts as a spoiler or not. Since she really doesn't say much at all, I personally don't so - oh well. :)

As much as I would love to agree with you, Kristen said nothing about a very happy ending that will have us DL fans happy. She said we won't be disappointed, and right now, my list of disappointments have grown.

I hope that the situation is resolved as realistically as possible -- TPTB have been known to give anticlimatic endings to their storylines (well, for me anyways :rolleyes: ) I just hope it's not the same case here, and that the writers do D/L justice. :)

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Know what peeps? Never mind what Kristen/Kirsten @ E! says cos really, we've seen the worst that could happen and our response? 'Our ship has balls of steel!' :lol:

We'll get our happy ever after - even if it is just shooting (*sighs* innocent) pool in the local bar with beers after work. Throw in some admirers for them both and watch the 'I'm soo not jealous' jealous faces appear. I know, I know - but that I can believe. x

Edit - IT WORKED!! Liffy! You're a stupendous genius!!!! xxxxxxxx *Throws multiple cookies in afore mentioned genius' direction :scream:*

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  6. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

I was just checking this part of the board -the shippers central- and guys our thread is the most viewed with 20.000 views and like 8.000 views difference from the second one!!!!!I had no idea DL was such a popular ship....and for me personally the fact they have both fans and haters tells that they are intriguing and definitely NOT boring as a ship...which makes people love them but also hate them.

I also dont know what to assume about the end of this season....i m somehow in the middle....i dont believe anything good in particular will happen but nothing worse from what we have already seen either. I reserve my opinions and judgement for the end of the season which IMHO will give us some idea on the direction TPTB will go next season with our ship.

7. Little_Peaches

Personally I don't think they'll give us any indication of how our ship will sail. They'll definately keep us beyond interested but whether it's clear I don't know. :lol:

Too much like common sense & all ;)

Yay on our Brit girl Leona topping the US album charts! You rock girl - everyone go listen to Better In Time on YT - cute song for Linds I reckon. I know this should be on soundtrack but I'm feeling the love in our 20,000 views thread. You all rock! xx

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha! That's true, exactly what worse could they do exactly? I mean I'll forever have that vile scene in my mind (until the writers kindly replace it with a neat little sweet DL kiss :) ) so, yeah, bring it on! :D

I think it's best to just take the wait and see approach to this storyline. I mean, it's not going to keep any of us calm until we get more details and I suspect watching us all run around crazy makes TPTB happy :lol: Oh well! It's 2 weeks till the next ep (and thank goodness I'll be gone for most of next week! -- Off on a nice little diamond mining trip :D ) and we're just going to keep our hair on our heads until then. :)

Okay, since...well, nobody's gotten any new thread titles, can we start on the voting? Weeeeeee!

Danny/Lindsay #22: [Vote Now!]

Okie dokie, below is the list of current options, so I'd like everyone, in addition to three lines of good posting, to pick 2 letters and we'll go from there kay?

Just set it out like so because I can be mentally retarted sometimes. :lol:

Thread Title Vote:
    A
    C

Poof! You're done!

And here are the nominees:

(A) Danny/Lindsay #22: Through thick and thin, it's meant to be.
    (B) Danny/Lindsay #22: Steady through choppy waters
    (C) Danny/Lindsay #22: Unsinkable
    (D) Danny/Lindsay #22: Our ship has balls of steel
    (E) Danny/Lindsay #22: Because I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go.
    (F) Danny/Lindsay #22: Ain't no mountain high enough!
    (G) Danny/Lindsay #22: Not letting go of love

Happy voting! (I'll count up the votes in a few days time when I'm bored and have nothing better to do :D )

9. eveninstarz14

Yeah! First to vote because I am awesome like that! I love how we never give up on our couple so here's to that! :) I am really not creative in creating names for threads, so I leave it to you guys!

April 30th cannot come soon enough for me, I would really like to clarify a lot things up (ahem, the talk anyone?)

Thread Title Vote:
    E
    A

10. Little_Peaches

Ok, Forget my last post in regards to Leona (I still love & voted for the girl) cause I discovered an even more awesome and appropriate song for the past few weeks of DL - please, please skip on over to the soundtrack page and admit it - it's awesome! Birthdays, regrets and not giving up. That sounds like our DL :D

My vote:
    D :devil:
    E

Do you think maybe Linds has temporarily messed about with her caller ID for Danny - you know altered his pic to have little pins in his head? :guffaw: I'm in one of those moods tonight. :D

11. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Can i vote D & D ? :p:lol:

i think it represents us perfectly right now....but if i have to give two different letters id go with D & E.

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hehehe, aww...you know what would be hilariously funny? Lindsay getting a phone call and we zoom in on it, and it says "Schnookums" and she answers with that oh-so-bright smile of hers and it surprise surprise, it's Danny! :lol: I dunno why, but I can't stop laughing at the thought. Won't it be cute if Danny's replaced Lindsay's name with 'Montana' too? :)

Haha - yes - we have steal balls! (we'll I'm the only one with a real pair around here ;) ) :guffaw:

Hmm, so. Negating the fact that 418 has already been written and shot, what would you, personally, like to see happen between Danny and Lindsay?

13. eveninstarz14

Dude, did I really need to know about the steel balls? :lol:

Anyways, I would love to see how Danny can regain the trust and friendship of Lindsay. In the end of all of this I would like to see them together but for now lets get that trust back and THEN show them together in the future. Really, REALLY want to see if Danny has told Lindsay about Rikki, though. I hope after the upcoming episode I will no longer be confused as to what direction the writers are taking this pair. :rolleyes:

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I vote for....

D :devil:
    E

First things first...I loved the pirate/Jaws scene :D And second thing...I'm tierd so if I repeat tings that have been said im sorry ;)

I agree. Well I reckon that 'the talk' has already happened- well part of it at least because there has o be another reaseon for the..'This is hard' line ;) But it seems like Danny thinks everything can just go back to the way it was before. He could be trying to forget what happens or trying to make things better with Linds by trying to act normal. But he best start thinking and taling again soon else he's not going to get anywhere, right?! Fix it Danny-boy :p

Exactly..The writers have spent too much time developing the relationship between DL for them suddenly go back to how they were before SD!

It's too late....But your keeping me awake here Liffy :guffaw:

Ok I got to finish before I fall asleep on my keyboard.......I need my pillow :lol:

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

As far as I know, episode 20 has already been filmed and that was how it was confirmed by Kristin from E!Online. As for episode 19, if they don't rewrite that scene, Danny and Lindsay seem to be on pretty good terms but I can't tell what their status is. Danny insists this player can make a certain shot, Lindsay says he can't. They bet, loser buys the next round of beers. It seems like it's just friendly but I really don't know. It's possible they could redo it just like they changed lots of things in BOO or they could cut it out like they did that scene (can't remember which episode) where Danny turned Lindsay away at his door. The status of Danny and Lindsay is really anybody's guess right now. I guess if they are at the game just as friends, maybe that's their way of trying to get along as just friends and co-workers now and Lindsay is doing like she said, learning to let it go.

Also in 4.19 - Rikki is in this episode and it has been confirmed that there will be a fresh start for Rikki and Danny BUT it doesn't say what kind of fresh start of IF it's together. Also, wouldn't surprise me if that basketball game scene was totally cut or maybe Danny is there with somebody else. *shrug*
    4.20 - Lindsay also tells Hawkes she hasn't heard it in a while. - I dunno but if I was in love with someone that didn't feel the same and I had to work with them everyday, I'd try to get along with them too and hang out as friends or transfer to another lab or shift.

She was very vague about exactly which fans would be happy. I'll put it in a spoiler box.

This was the question: kristin, i love danny and lindsay on csi:ny, is their relationship really over?

The answer: a writer on the show tells me yes. There is turmoil in Danny and Lindsay's relationship but you won't be disappointed.

The first thing I noticed was her answer of YES and so I saw it as: Yes, it is over, there is turmoil but you won't be disappointed.

Her answer could mean anything though. It's really hard to tell. Of course, being a non DL fan, I'm going with Yes, it's over, there's turmoil but DL fans won't be disappointed. :p I dunno, I really thought her answer was confusing because if YES, it's over how could a DL fan not be disappointed. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.